The I hate List!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Albume27, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Ok, I did not listen to the song, but I looked at the link. I hate it too.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I hate lies and stupidity.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Vslayer:
    Shakespeare was an Elizabethan rapper. There are over 1500 words coined by him in your language.

That said - any form of entertainment is watered down so that the lowliest imbecile can understand it.
    That is why its entertainment.
    This quality is its bargain price.

No, people promote it.
    Humans demand the aesthetically pleasing- any slum rat will gravitate to the beautiful.
    And humans just happen to be the mammals most obsessed with beauty.

You sound envious.
    Keep a check on it- your green eye is bloodshot.

Of course it is.
    Its not the inherent ignorance of every kid and man on the street that makes them gullible to their televisions, magazines, and plutocrats!
    Its the rapping white boy with his hat on backwards that's corrupting our youth!
    Or Geraldo Rivera!
    Its not the hand choosing to reach into the furnace- its the fire's fault!

I like swords:
    These games men call "charity", "religion" and "altruism" find you vewy, vewy useful.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Yes, and its always everybody ELSE who is stupid - right? Must be frustrating for you to be such a shining beacon of honestly and intelligence in such a sea of idiocy!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

1: The SAT 1.

Really, why is this even necessary? What does it test? Definitely not intelligence - every single test-prep book is full of "time saving skills" and "choosing the best answer when you're a dumbshit". Simply one's exposure to the current educational paradigm. My GPA should be a-bloody-nuff. Aren't I paying them anyway?

2: Modern society and its silly restrictions on my sadistic impulses. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that I'm now less likely to be murdered. But when it comes to tolerating the ill-bred, the weak, the vicious and the meaningless dregs of society just so little Susie can have an innocent childhood, there I draw the fucking line. Back to the state of nature, I say!

3: Not getting to mace the hell out of said dregs.

4: Women who drag their disgusting children around and expect favors for it. Maybe they should make a "I bred, I am now valid" name tag for these people.
    Seriously, do they actually think that basing their entire identity around a squalling, smelly, needy thing is a virtue for which they should be rewarded?

5: Men. 'Nuff said.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I never claimed to be perfect are you?

10. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Uh, lets see . . . ummmm, hmmmm. Did I? Uh --- Nope.

Been dealing with young ego-boys all day today - so excuse the bleed-over of looking for ego's to deflate!

11. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Albume27,

Eminem he is queer
    Um . . . HUH?! I seriously doubt that. Oh, wait . . . When ya say "queer", d'ya mean the original sense of the word meaning "odd", or the new sense of the word meaning "homosexual"?

All rap music
    Yo, dawg, why ya be straight-up trippin', G?

99% of all muscians.
    Aww . . .

Grass its always fucking growing.
    Really? *Looks out window* Holy shit! I see it now! Ya need a Nobel Prize or sumfin for yer discovery.

Anti Llamas
    You have an unhealthy love for llamas. Ye'r being maladaptive. See a therapist.

gym class. we dont learn anything there.
    I KNOW, HUH??!!! I hate that wretched PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS to its bitter core!!!!!

my stupid redneck neighbors.
    Yous needta be nicer to me. I mean, ya hate me just cuz my mailbox says "male" on the side? And I chose to use those Cool Whip containers for bowls!

Ricers people who do all that crazy shit to the car they own. They drive a Civic not a race car
    We are on a perma-adrenaline rush. And how d'ya know I drove a Civic?! *Shifts eyes back and forth* Are ya stalkin' me? *Runs to faraway corner and assumes fetal position*

Okay, here's some of the stuff I hate:

1. Math - It can crawl up into a little ball and die!!! (*hiss*)
    2. Jerks
    3. The word "silly"
    4. Any trace of a lisp in a guy
    5. Anyone that has a lisp saying "silly" (GRR!!!)
    6. War, Hatred, Sickness, and Sadness
    7. Anyone that thinks I know nothing because I'm "only 16" (AAGH!!!!!)
    8. anyone that doesnt use any punctuation marks or capitalizations it renders their whole post unreadable dont ya hate that too it gets on my nerves all the time why d'ya think the punctuation marks exist people i mean really

This list will grow. IT WILL!!!!!

12. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

athelwulf stoping being so silly ^^^ oh i hate when grub didn't work for me

13. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

*Growls menacingly*

14. eincloud Banned Banned

lol good one Athelwulf. But I do not think that your being silly don't worry

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

me too, north korea and israel arent threats, how can people be so misinformed

16. vslayer Registered Senior Member

On a completely unrelated topic:

I hate PE, why must they torment me so

and
    you think u got it bad, try being 14

17. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

I quite understand the frustration, though often people act condiscending as a lashback against thos who think they KNOW IT ALL because they are 16!

An uncle once put it well to me, when I was like 15: Saying "So, do you think you are smarter, wiser and more skilled than you were say - 10 years ago, when you were 5?" To which I of course said "Yes, Duh! Of course!". Falling right into his trap, because he then said "welllllll - do you think we suddenly stop learning and progressing after we turn 18?" Seeing the writing on the wall I said "well, uhhh - I think is slows down?" He said "If you start hammering 5 martini's or something a day, or stop reading and learning - maybe. But . . . . I didn't. Trust me, I kept progressing at the same rate from the age of 15 to the age of 25 as I did from the age of 5 to 15 -------- a little perspective for you kiddo".

And I still remember it.

18. SKULLZ Banned Banned

hate list:

1.people who talk loads of rubbish
    2.spam,on the internet and the meaty variety in cans
    4.people who write threads entitled "things i hate"
    6.people who cant count
    3.people who order thier hates into numbers
    7.i got 7 hates,dont i just hate the world and think it sucks
    5.ignore above cos thiers more
    8.wow got to number 8 i must really hate the planet,perhaps we should blow it up.

19. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

@Gravity

Aye, and it is good to remember.

20. vslayer Registered Senior Member

Gravity, it is true that all people become more intelligent as they grow older however they do not do this at the same rate.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I guess I am the exception then.

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

yep, thte one that actually decreases, l

l

23. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Well yes, but that wasn't the point of this at all - the point was that at the age of 16 most of us thought we were intellectually on-par with somebody who is 30. And thats simply not true (with some obvious exceptions). If somebody is healthy and has kept reading their whole life . . . somebody at 60 also usually blows away somebody who is 30. This shouldn't be a ego based arguing point for people, it should give them hope and something to look forwards to!