The idea of a government cover-up.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by garbonzo, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope. The "deluded" part is because you post bollocks.

So you don't actually have a single damned thing to support your claim?
    Thought so.
    (Of course, I sort of expected much that response - denigrating publicly available figures. It makes it much easier for you carry on with your claims because, if if you did know them[1] you wouldn't be able to reveal them).

1 As it stands your not-so-subtle hints that YOU in fact know these values is, frankly, as believable as my friend's claim that he's Batman.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

again, pathetically hilarious. according too whom tho ? you, or my government career ?

umm what kind of tactic is this. i'm not sure i have came across such a pathetic, no other option tactic of contradictory
    weird, right ?

ummm okay... WHAT ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

shrugs.
    for the umpteenth time, LIm.. what was that Dywyddyr ? simply crickets ????

shakes head... hilariously pathetic.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

I haven't claimed to know, hence your comment was irrelevant, hence not responded to.
    Holding one PhD only makes one demonstrably an authority in the highly specific area of that PhD - and only then up to a certain point.
    But even then if you are obnoxious enough not to be able to communicate sufficiently appropriately to actually elucidate to other the knowledge that you feel you have, then you are no practical authority at all, PhD or not.
    Your need to assert your authority, to express your education level, is telling, though. Inferiority complex, perhaps? Chip on your shoulder about something in your past, perhaps? Whatever it is, noone cares. But it is affecting your ability to communicate effectively.
    Fictitious-ness with regard to what? It's you who haven't actually said anything of substance since you showed up in this thread. You have simply pointed and laughed at others, beaten your chest that you should be considered an authority (although zero indication as to what on), and made unsupported claims.
    As said - you are judged by what you write in this forum, not in what you do as a job, not in what education you may or may not have, not in anything else but what you write.
    So, you have a PhD. Whoop-di-@&%$ing-do. So do many people. Do you see others needing to shout about it?
    So you have a science career in government. Well, whatever gets you up in the morning.
    Neither of those stop you from being an obnoxious troll. Neither of those are in and of themselves of any value within this forum. Perhaps you should go to a place where everyone just shows off the size of their PhD to each other?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

See your own post for the link.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So, basically what you're saying is: No you can't substantiate your claim AT ALL but to avoid actually admitting that you'll make snide comments.
    I have posted checkable figures.
    What have you done? Oh, you've made claims and then completely skirted the issue.

9. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Trolls will do as they do, Dywyddyr.
    Probably best to just ignore them while they beat their chests and copulate with the furniture as is their want.

Dywyddyr likes this.
  10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You're right.
    The content and tone of his posts suggests that he's some petulant kid with delusions of competence.

11. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

no.. your elementary tactic is correct. as you are implying. i will not fully discus my position.
    but what's your point ? i'm not sure what the significance of your elementary tactic is.
    no.. you are correct. i never denied of making comments towards obviously ignorant individuals whom only thump their chest.

shrugs. so now what ?
    hilarious.. you mean your contradicting edward snoweden thing-y ?
    oh wait, in the line before, did you not just ridicule someone for conspiracy nonsense ?
    again, what a joke you are.
    well, in the last 4-5 years, actual work on tier you. YOU ?
    ohh, do you mean point out your pathetic nonsense and ignore your pathetic responses after ?
    other than this i need a citation.

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

ahh so YOU DO HAVE EXPERIENCE OF THE EXACT THING YOU SPEW ABOUT ?
    as obvious as the answer is, massively NO.
    but please continue to be a pathetic joke also.

13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

i did. still do not understand how the ffuck you actually now.

shrugs.

14. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

shakes head. you are such a pathetic joke.

15. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

OMFG. tone and content ?? are you ffucking serious.
    how much can i stress of what a pathetic joke you truly are.

shakes head.

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Then we have no reason whatsoever to believe your claim.

The point as illustrated by the figures I gave - is that your claim is demonstrably incorrect.

And yet that's what the vast majority of your posts consist of.

So, again, you can't show that these figures are wrong?

And another unsupported claim.
    As to what I've done it's either off-topic or I can't talk about it.

You were given links. How is that "pathetic"?
    Or maybe I should have just made claims that I don't bother to substantiate.

17. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

and ?? who cares. so now what ?

ahh you mean edwrad snowed, correct ?
    did you not previously make a post ridiculing conspiracies,before this ?
    i can link it if you want.

and? so in other words, you agree all you do is frivolously come here to thump your chest ?

why are you not ridiculing the conspiracies, like you did in the post before me. you know where you ridiculed who ever for such things.

now you're using conspirators as evidence ?
    hilarious.

according to whom tho, again you?
    and also, hilarious. so in other words you have done nothing and have no such experience as you attempt to deceive with this comment, i see

no genius, i want citations to your fictitious claim of: completely skirted the issue.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah right.
    Presumably the fact that chose to make fun of him means that you can't dispute his figures.
    Also I see that you conveniently ignore the fact that Snowden himself didn't make the claim, he simply leaked an official document that gave that figure.

According to the government, the law and fact that I've signed the Official Secrets Act (twice actually) and could go to jail for talking about some of the things I've been involved in.

Oh, that's easy.
    You chose to make snide remarks, insults, and diversions rather than provide any support whatsoever for your claim.
    It's all there in the thread.

19. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

shrugs.
    i don't understand. in one post you ridicule conspirac-ist. now you are attempting to use an conspirator as evidence ?
    again, i can link the reality if you want.

hilarious.. are you ffucking serious ? you just ridiculed me for saying the same thing
    OMFG, again, seriously ?
    ahh... i see. no citation, but simply only words of circular. again, i see.

20. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

LIM..
    Dywyddyr believe it or not, i love you. you are for sure intelligent.

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Um no. Do you not see a difference between a conspiracist and documentary evidence?

And you miss the point AGAIN.
    I gave publicly available figures.
    I haven't used the excuse "I know the real figures but I'm not allowed to talk about them".
    I haven't made claims that I've refused to sunbtantiate.

Right.
    Because you're incapable of reading.
    Let's try it this way: in which post did you substantiate your claim?
    In which post (of the numerous ones you've made in response to me) did you provide ANY evidence whatsoever?
    The answer is: none.
    In which post (of the numerous ones you've made in response to me) did you provide ANY actual rebuttal to the figures I posted?
    The answer is: none.
    But you did manage to make a quite a few posts making snide remarks when you could have attempted either.
    Ergo: you skirted.

22. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

again, i can link your hypocritical, contradicting reality if you want.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Got it.
    You'd rather complain about my "hypocrisy" (when, clearly, you don't understand the difference between having documentary evidence of something and me generally having a dislike for conspiracists who can't produce any evidence. Oh and also you appear to think ALL conspiracists are equally un/ reliable. Do your apples taste like oranges and vice versa?).
    On the other hand, you have, again, "successfully" avoided supporting your claim AND failed to acknowledge that you did skirt the issue.
    Congratulations.