The Illuminati are not the Free Masons.

Discussion in 'History' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 18, 2011.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I noticed a few threads on The Illuminati (illuminated ones) and wanted to correct a few public miss-conceptions regarding the Illuminati.

The Free Masons and masonic orders are nothing to do with this "Illuminati" and I find many people confusing the 2 groups and then adding Jesuits and Knights malta ontop of it as if they have worked everything out.

The Free Masons are not some Evil group of people behind the scenes trying to control everything that would be the bilderberg group and wall street bankers who push political agenda through world super powers. Using Haliburton to rebuild country's they have planned to destroy and profit from war.

Please Over-Stand that the masonic brotherhood is not a part of this group and I would like people do know the difference between masons and "illuminati"

Thank you. Brother-Chi

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

I know very little about this subject, but I believe that Freemasons are not Roman Catholics, while Jesuits and the Knights of Malta are. I have no idea what the Illuminati are.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Enlightened Peoples . Kind of like scientist . Seekers of truth that find it and give it up to the world. They illuminate us . O.K. Chi tell us something about the Illuminati

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Of course those groups aren't a part. That's because only undereducated people and cranks believe in such a thing as the Illuminati anyway. :shrug:

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Paranoid schizophrenics believe someone is out to get them. Some Ct's believe it's the Illuminati or the New World Order or the Jooos. Just google "gang stalking" to see the woo.

9. Mircea Registered Member

Masons were catholics, specifically the Knights Templar before being crush in a devious plan by one of the popes and a French king. Many fled to England, and then on up into the Scottish highlands.

If you like Medieval history, Born in Blood by John J Robinson is probably the best no-nonsense work on the subject. The author lived in my area and I heard him speak years ago (I think he's died since then). Anyway he is a Medieval historian and was researching the [English] Peasants' Revolt (as opposed to the later German Peasants' Revolt) and kept coming across evidence linking some elements of the revolt to those formerly associated with the Knights Templar. He lays it out very nicely. It's a good read, nice easy style and the guy has a sense of humor (sometimes tongue in cheek).

As it stands now, discussing of religion is forbidden among Masons (Robinson offers a valid explanation why that is so). It is only required that you believe in a "higher power" and you're never asked to define that, so as far as any knows, your "higher power" could be Cheesecake or BTBs.

10. nitram22 Registered Senior Member

free masons

The leading theory to where the free masons were formed is through the Templars.

11. desi Valued Senior Member

The Illuminati and the Masons are the same at the top.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Evidence?

13. desi Valued Senior Member

Learn the secret hand shake yourself. Then go to the different places and do the math to see how much things cost versus how much they take in.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

In other words you have none.
    The Illuminati is a conspiracy theory: there's no evidence they even exist, let alone being part of the Masons.

15. desi Valued Senior Member

When a conspiracy gets big enough nobody believes in it.

Give me a rational reason why the US is occupying Iraq and Afghanistan when it is economically broke.

Give me a rational reason why the US pays bankers interest on currency the bankers 'allow' the US treasury to print, when that currency is printed from nothing of intrinsic value.

Where did President BO come from and how did he convince so many people to put so much money behind him? I challenge you to go outside and see if you can get $20 in an hour from strangers. BO got money and political good will from sitting as a nobody special junior senator.

I don't have all the answers but I can tell the difference between piss and rain.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

It's pretty evident that those last two things may be the ONLY cases where YOU can discern any difference. :shrug:

Because if you actually believe in something as fanatical as the Illuminati yet don't believe in such a thing so common as political favors and bankrolling what seems a sure political thing (and he was), then you need both a tinfoil hat AND a brain transfusion.

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And when there's no conspiracy people will invent one.

At 5 Am? In the UK? Highly unlikely.

18. desi Valued Senior Member

I'm sure you're right. The world works the way it does because normal people go to work everyday to earn money to buy beer and chips.

19. desi Valued Senior Member

BO was a construct. Yes, he was bankrolled. Conspiracies usually require plenty of money. You actually saw some of the payback when BO paid back the banks in the bailouts. The conspiracy was obvious when you look at the campaign contributions. But you would probably call that something else since there is no such thing as conspiracies in the little world between your ears.

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Now THAT'S funny!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My "little world" is orders of magnitude larger than yours.

I've read quite a large number of your posts and only one or two of them showed the slightest glimmer of intelligence behind them. I've no idea what your age is but if you are still in school you'd better not drop out for you've still got LOTS to learn. And if you're out of school, you should strongly consider going back and getting a decent education this time around. Seriously.

21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

freemason and illuminati are on the same side, they want to destroy all the relegions(esspecially the 3 relegions that have the same message orinally of beleiving in one god and none but god, islam, christianity, and jews relegion idk what is it called, see the videos in here http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=144329338930347 ), and a creat a new one, an international relegion, and a new world order, where the hall world is one.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Fuck. Now I'm hungry.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Where are your facts that you can back up what you are saying. I see none as yet, only your opinion and yet you want others to believe what you say. Post some links as to where you get your information from and let us become as enlightened as you seem to be about something that you don't have any facts about. :shrug: