The Jewish Talmud as "hate" literature - hum, so that's what they read!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Whirlwind, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

Prove it.

Give me the number of the verse that says that.

Oh, many people try to deny that. I have met a good number of Arab Muslims who say stuff like "Palestine was always Palestine". But that's not what I was trying to say. There are people who do not deny that Jews lived there, but talk instead of things like the enslavement and massacres of Cana'anim.

That's an Islamic website that glorifies terrorism, I have seen many like it, it adds nothing to this thread.

Those 10% are homes used by Khamas, why the hell would Israel bulldoze the homes of innocent people? Why would they want people to hate them more? "Hey, Uzi, wanna go terrorize some innocent Palestinian women and children?" "Sure Yossi, sounds great. Let's kill some innocent young Palestinian boys and bulldoze their homes while we're at it!" I read about the bribes on camera.org, if you don't believe me, go to Israel and see for yourself. Or try reading a decent secular history book.

Please elaborate, I have no idea what that comment means.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

I am not completely secular, though I know many Zionists who are. And I believe I already answered that statement about our claim to the land.

Don't be stupid, I wasn't trying to have your pity, merely stating a fact about American and Israeli Jewish percentages. I think that if you actually look back and READ the comment IN CONTEXT you will understand what I was saying.

Rephrase that please, I have no idea what that means.

The word "Jew" comes from "Judea", so it's both a people and a movement, though the movement ended about 3,000 something years ago. And I know many Ethiopian Jews who have served in Tzahal and were proud to defend their country. The percentage of Israelis who discriminate against Ethiopian Jews is about the same as those who look down on Blacks in the US. I suppose the "Ashkenazi centricity" explains how Israelis speak the Sephardi/Arvi dialect of Hebrew, and eat sufganioth instead of latkes. And of course the fact that many of them are dark skinned.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Did you even bother to read what you posted? Funny, but as a Mexican, I feel so loved.

Hey, P_M, do you hate jews so much, that you miss a blessing?

http://www.jewishamerica.com/ja/timeline/chosen.cfm

G-d leaves membership to the Jewish people open to anyone, regardless of race, color, or national origin. G-d does not require Non-Jews to become Jewish; Judaism does not seek converts. Non-Jews can ‘get to Heaven’ and they will be rewarded as Non-Jews according to their responsibilities and behavior.

Non-Jews are still responsible to keep their Seven Commandments. Their basis now becomes that which was transmitted to Moses from G-d on Mt. Sinai, not that which was commanded directly to Noah.

Incidentally, a person is Jewish either by birth, being born to a Jewish mother, or by going through the process of conversion as prescribed by the Oral Torah.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

Prove it.

With glee:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/index.html

Enjoy...

Give me the number of the verse that says that.

Aforementioned site says it all... you should e-mail I did.

Oh, many people try to deny that.

Well I am not one of them...

have met a good number of Arab Muslims who say stuff like "Palestine was always Palestine".

Well they don't know dick all...ignorance exists on both sides.

Those 10% are homes used by Khamas, why the hell would Israel bulldoze the homes of innocent people?

You are not telling the truth here and you know it. Not all those homes are housed by "enemies". They are housed by families, and Israel has a rather extensive bulldozing history of innocents.

Why would they want people to hate them more?

Because Zionism feeds of hate, did you ever read the essential texts of Zionism? You would be surprised; Israel exists today out of hate, anti-Semitism. Israel doesn't exist because of those fallacious and easily dismissed arguments of former land claims. Israel exists because of the Holocaust, and European guilt. If anything European Jewry should have punished those who dealt her a bad hand, the Germans. They should have created a state smack in the middle of Germany, not Palestine. Zionism needs hate, peace and love is not wanted.

Or try reading a decent secular history book.

I've read Oxford, I've read Herzl, and I’ve read a multitude of secular books. I am not Islamic if that's what you think.

Please elaborate, I have no idea what that comment means.

Learn English, makes perfect sense.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

I am not completely secular, though I know many Zionists who are. And I believe I already answered that statement about our claim to the land.

You answered it for yourself, you haven't convinced anyone, especially not me.

Don't be stupid, I wasn't trying to have your pity, merely stating a fact about American and Israeli Jewish percentages. I think that if you actually look back and READ the comment IN CONTEXT you will understand what I was saying.

Well to late my friend you have my pity; I do feel rather sorry for you. It could be 1% of the Jewish population, it's of no consequence, to state that just because more ppl believe in X makes it right, is illogical and fallacious. Your argument is a blatant fallacy, like much of your arguments.

Rephrase that please, I have no idea what that means.

Ur just being a prick, I missed "is".

The word "Jew" comes from "Judea", so it's both a people and a movement, though the movement ended about 3,000 something years ago.

You aren't serious are you? You are telling me that one is part of a race because of semantics? That's pathetic, come back with anthropological argumentations, not some you made up at home.

And I know many Ethiopian Jews who have served in Tzahal and were proud to defend their country.

That's great, but they are not racially the same as Herzl for instance.

The percentage of Israelis who discriminate against Ethiopian Jews is about the same as those who look down on Blacks in the US. I suppose the "Ashkenazi centricity" explains how Israelis speak the Sephardi/Arvi dialect of Hebrew, and eat sufganioth instead of latkes. And of course the fact that many of them are dark skinned.

Which only proves me correct even further, if Jewry were a "people" racism would be impossible. Comprende? Thanks I needed that laugh.

9. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/index.html

That website is Satmar affiliated, and the Satmar are one of the most ethnocentric sects within Judaism. They believe every Jew must be ultra orthodox, and any Jew that strays from this orthodoxy must be shunned (this is what gets them into fist fights with the Lubavitch in NY). Those p'suqim can be interpreted many ways, they say no single direct thing, only general guidelines.

Only the first quote there has any relevency, and I'm trying to look up the original Hebrew pasuq, as I don't trust translations at all. Did you ever read about the Jews of China? China was the first country to give Jews equal rights, and they just slobbered all over the exiled Jews that came there. To make a long story short the Chinese Jews are almost extinct. Being so absorbed into Chinese society, culture, and politics, they forgot all about Ivrith, Torah, the Talmudh, etc. The only way the Satmar exist today with their determination to remain in exile is through extremely strict religious beliefs and practices, some of which cross the line from being Halakhic to fanatical. The State of Israel is still secular and "democratic", so we are technically still in exile, we're just safe from things like pogroms and ethnic cleansing. Israelis accept that having control of the State is only in name, so that the ancient holy sites are not destroyed or stolen. It's not the "Promised Land" at all yet, but we're trying to work at making it better. Somehow we don't think Moshiakh will come if all we do is bob our heads around and chant.

Did I say you were? Read the other part of that paragraph.

That it does.

I know it huh? My God, how evil I am! You still have to give me some reliable records of this and give me a motive for Israel wanting to make enemies when it can be avoided. And when I say reliable records I mean more than whiny Islamic or European Websites, something hard and undeniable.

I'd be surprised indeed, as non of my friends or relatives who live there seem to be warlike or aggressive. You should read something written by Rabbi Joseph Telushkin. And really, you've got me hooked now, what is this "Palestine" you speak of? Can you give me some historical documentation of a seperate "Palestinian People" who lived there before Herzl? Can you give me a date after the Exodus from Egypt when there has not been a significant quantity of Jews in "Palestine?"

I meant read a history book. Anyone can form an opinion on what they interpret from someone else's opinionated writings.

Then explain it.

Last edited: May 6, 2004
  10. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

Convince you? Obviously you are ignorant as to the purpose of this forum. No one posts here with the intention of actually convincing someone, we're just here to try to make eachother's arguments look stupid. Don't mess with tradition.

That's "many" of my arguments, not much. And that wasn't an argument of mine, that was a counter-argument to something you said, scroll back a bit.

Then don't miss it next time.

Argumentations eh? Wow, u must be, like, smarte! Now, since you're the reincarnation of Isaac Newton, please explain to dumb me how we got the name "Jews". *chuckles*

Oh. So, because the founder of the Zionist movement may have had racial tendencies, whereas the first president of the United States was a slave owner, the Ethiopian Jews are somehow looked down upon by all white Israeli Jews, even by just a hint of a thought in the back of their minds? Ey?

Loh, ani loh "comprende" hadiburim sheloh. Sie spricht Deutsch? If not, explain yourself or face death by laughter.

11. Undecided Banned Banned

That website is Satmar affiliated, and the Satmar are one of the most ethnocentric sects within Judaism. They believe every Jew must be ultra orthodox, and any Jew that strays from this orthodoxy must be shunned (this is what gets them into fist fights with the Lubavitch in NY). Those p'suqim can be interpreted many ways, they say no single direct thing, only general guidelines.

Which do forbid the immigration to the region; I've even asked my local rabbi. Whatever they maybe it's merely a tactic at deflection, what they say have merit and it's correct.

Did you ever read about the Jews of China? China was the first country to give Jews equal rights, and they just slobbered all over the exiled Jews that came there. To make a long story short the Chinese Jews are almost extinct. Being so absorbed into Chinese society, culture, and politics, they forgot all about Ivrith, Torah, the Talmudh, etc.

This is unique to China? This is happening all over the place, in America, in Europe all over. Jews are integrated in our society and as such they have little to fear. Zionism is the ultimate expression of this assimilation and rejection of being Jewish.

The only way the Satmar exist today with their determination to remain in exile is through extremely strict religious beliefs and practices, some of which cross the line from being Halakhic to fanatical.

Satmar maybe religious, but that's what being a Jew is. Surely most Jews are not as orthodox, but many Jews are being disingenuous to their scriptures. The reality is that this group is only one of many Jews who reject the existence of the state of Israel. As a Christian it's not exactly a good thing that I even talk to Zionists.

The State of Israel is still secular and "democratic", so we are technically still in exile, we're just safe from things like pogroms and ethnic cleansing.

No your not, exile is to be away from a place of origin, although not racially originating there, what makes a Jew a Jew is their religious beliefs. The origin of that religion is obviously the Levant. Thus yes you are in coming back to the land which is forbidden.

Israelis accept that having control of the State is only in name, so that the ancient holy sites are not destroyed or stolen.

Which they weren’t for thousands of years prior. The state of Israel is what put those artifacts and history on the line.

It's not the "Promised Land" at all yet, but we're trying to work at making it better. Somehow we don't think Moshiakh will come if all we do is bob our heads around and chant.

The Promised Land is not for us mere mortals to decide. God stated he would give you that land, you unilaterally went to that land without his acquiescence. You may not believe in a Messiah, but that's irrelevant the Jewish religion does, it's written in the book.

You still have to give me some reliable records of this

Me? LOL! No sir you have yet to do what I asked you before to substantiate the 90% allegation from a reliable source. I have nothing to show you.

and give me a motive for Israel wanting to make enemies when it can be avoided.

Read Herzl, you'll find out.

I'd be surprised indeed, as non of my friends or relatives who live there seem to be warlike or aggressive.

I didn't state that they were, but a nation as a collective will is drastically different then the individual.

And really, you've got me hooked now, what is this "Palestine" you speak of? Can you give me some historical documentation of a seperate "Palestinian People" who lived there before Herzl?

Although Palestine the state did not exist prior to Herzl, an Arab dominated province of the Roman, and Ottoman Empire did exist called Palestine. It did exist as a political entity. Israel did not exist prior to Herzl as well, surely as an empire 2000 years ago but that was nullified as it was taken over and expelled. The last rightful rulers of that land were Arabs in every sense, land claims, demographics, and economically.

Can you give me a date after the Exodus from Egypt when there has not been a significant quantity of Jews in "Palestine?"

I never said differently, but European Jewry did not live in that land. Arab Jewry lived in that land, but they did not identify themselves as Zionists. They were not exposed to anti-Semitism; the infusion of Zionism destroyed that balance. The state of Israel is not an idea of Jewry rather an idea of ideological atheists in Vienna.

I meant read a history book. Anyone can form an opinion on what they interpret from someone else's opinionated writings.

This is not an argument, what do you think Oxford is? That is generally accepted facts, and the name Palestine has been in use since Roman times to speak of the region.

Then explain it.

I chant waste my time on something that everyone can understand quite simply.

12. Undecided Banned Banned

Convince you? Obviously you are ignorant as to the purpose of this forum. No one posts here with the intention of actually convincing someone, we're just here to try to make eachother's arguments look stupid. Don't mess with tradition.

You are talking to someone who has posted thousands of posts compared to the intellectual mess you have presented so far. Don't be pretentious because it will bite you in the arse.

That's "many" of my arguments, not much.

My statements don't make sense, the irony does kill.

And that wasn't an argument of mine, that was a counter-argument to something you said, scroll back a bit.

My advice to you then is to re-consider speaking when you have no substance in your arguments. Because a counter-argument is still an argument.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

please explain to dumb me how we got the name "Jews". *chuckles*

You are dumb, I never denied that the word Jew came from Judea; show me where I stated that. It was you who was somehow in some universe trying to show that all Jews are the same because of the word Jew. It's pathetic at best. Try again... I am Newton compared to you, yes.

So, because the founder of the Zionist movement may have had racial tendencies, whereas the first president of the United States was a slave owner, the Ethiopian Jews are somehow looked down upon by all white Israeli Jews, even by just a hint of a thought in the back of their minds? Ey?

This absolutely nothing to do with what I said, do you make up letters in your head? Do you have Dyslexia by happens chance? Answer my arguments, not your insanity.

Loh, ani loh "comprende" hadiburim sheloh. Sie spricht Deutsch? If not, explain yourself or face death by laughter

Spielen Sie nicht Spiele, die Sie kennen, daß Sie nicht gewinnen können. My German is a bit rusty...

13. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

You keep saying that you're correct and I'm wrong, but you have yet to give me a reason why. The first "oathe", and the only one with relevency, says nothing about being in Israel or moving there, only praying for the "welfare of the city you were exiled to". Many Jews never left Israel, what are they supposed to pray for if not the Star and Threads? Many Jews who have moved to Israel from countries like the US still pray for those countries.

Don't be stupid, I wasn't talking about modern Red China, I meant Ancient China. This assimilation is bad for us because Jews forget fundamental principles of their own religion, which leads many of them to become Christian. And when you say we have nothing to fear, do you remember that pogrom that happened in NY about ten years ago?

If it's any concelation I'm not supposed to talk to those who worship a dead Jew and wish what is death to living Jews.

You're English is terrible, you must rephrase that if you want anyone who doesn't automatically agree with everything you say to understand you. If you want us to go back to our place of biological origin then we're gonna have to move to Ur, now Baghdad, as that's where Avraham was born.

Did you ever read about a little incident that happened in Khevron in the 1920s? Look at this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1441925.stm And don't forget Al-Aqsa and the Dome of The Rock.

When did I say that I didn't believe in Moshiakh (that's the man's name, not his title, by the way)? Jews believe that he will be a very strong leader with some big responsibilities, no magical powers whatsoever. We also believe that we must work to make him come, not just sit there and pray. We have to actually get up and do good things, one of which is save our history. The Muslims had control of that site for almost one thousand years and already they built a religious site of their's on the Temple Mount, out of all other places. And the rock in that building is supposedly the rock that Avraham almost sacraficed Yitzkhak over.

That "90% allegation" of mine was a rough estimate. These things are reguarded as obviousity in Israel so the Army doesn't exactly video tape each demolitions operation. You said that they bulldoze the homes of innocents before I made that comment, and you have yet to back up that allegation with facts.

Which particular writing of his? All of it? I have read a few of his writings here and there. He sounds like he was a relatively decent, logical man.

You're right, it is. However the common mindset of a nation's individual citizens reflects upon the combined mindset of the nation. You need to have a good quantity of very, very sick people to have a country so masochistic as what you describe.

Rightful? How can such a violent conquest of the land give them a more rightful claim to it than the Jews? They already have Mecca and Medina, we can't have Yerushalayim? And another thing: the Turks are not Arabs, they're along the lines of being Slavic and Oriental. Turks and Arabs hate eachother, they always have.

You're right, they were not exposed to anti-Semitism, because the Arabs ARE Semites. They were however exposed to a good quantity of anti-Jewish sentiments, just not nearly as much as Jews in Christian Europe faced. Why? Because they didn't much care about that stupid ancient dead guy that we supposedly killed. They still had religious problems with us because of what is written in the Quran. When Mohammed came to the Jews with his new Muslim religion he was immediately rejected, and he always held a grudge since then. Have you ever read the Quran or studied Shariah? Take a look at this: http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/koran/koran-idx?type=simple&q1=jew&size=First 100 Make a point to read the part about the cattle. Jews were not, and still are not allowed to ride animals on Muslim land, as doing such risks a Jew's head being higher than a Muslims. I think the same rule applies to Christians, but I'm not sure. Muslims have this strange idea that the Jewish and Christian religions are somehow the same thing.

Oxford is a college in England, and judjing by your grammar, you haven't been there. It's also a name used to refer to many other things. You must explain what you mean by it. And please stop saying "this is not an argument", it's getting really old.

You mean you "shant" waste your time on it. If you're going to be snooty you should at least have the good grace to do it right.

14. Flintlock Registered Senior Member

Since when does an individual's number of posts on this site have anything to do with their intelligence or skill with words? At least my sentences are clear and understandable. Watch that you don't get your own arse bitten.

I don't see the irony, but it's nice to know that you admit it.

Only semantically, and as I recall you don't much care for semantics. You know what I meant, it's far more clear than the random jumbles of words you throw at me.

No, I was saying that the word does have a racial meaning. Many Jews can't trace their bloodlines back to that land, true, but the religion was originally given the name "Judaism" because that's where the main parts of it originated, and where most Jews come from if you go back far enough. Saying that Jews are not a race is incorrect. Technically we shouldn't call the religion Judaism, but we don't have any other names for it yet. And if you're really Newton compared to me, what's your IQ? Mine was between 135-140 last time I checked, which was the summer before fourth grade.

You said the Ethiopian Jews are not racially the same as Herzl. Read your own bloody sentences before trying another ad-hominem argument.

Was läßt Sie mich denken kann nicht solche Spiele gewinnen? Deutscher war gerade einer der Sprachen, die ich mit schrieb, Sie wissen sogar, was das andere war? Ani yodeyah, atauh loh m'daber Ivrith.

15. Undecided Banned Banned

You keep saying that you're correct and I'm wrong, but you have yet to give me a reason why.

I've given you the reason why, and I've shown you. But if you must push me...

The first "oathe", and the only one with relevency, says nothing about being in Israel or moving there, only praying for the "welfare of the city you were exiled to".

I don't think that's the only relevant part you seem to have forgotten this:

Many Jews never left Israel, what are they supposed to pray for if not the Star and Threads? Many Jews who have moved to Israel from countries like the US still pray for those countries.

They are not supposed to ascend into Israel, the Arab Jewry who lived in the Levant for that extended period of time were not exiled and thus this cannot apply to them, they did not ascend into the Levant they have always lived there. But to those who do live in exile a stern warning has been given by G-d:

I even e-mailed them to verify this passage, which was a direct quote from them. I suggest you e-mail them with your revisionist ideas on the subject. They need a chuckle.

I wasn't talking about modern Red China, I meant Ancient China.

Then state it.

This assimilation is bad for us because Jews forget fundamental principles of their own religion, which leads many of them to become Christian. And when you say we have nothing to fear, do you remember that pogrom that happened in NY about ten years ago?

Sorry I did not hear of a pogrom in America ever, would you like to link me to a reliable source pertaining to this "pogrom" and make sure it is a real one not some swastika’s on walls. As for assimilation sadly for you Jewry has been assimilated into French society for a very long time, Jews hardly ever convert to any other religion, frankly they become atheists and Zionists in the process rather then Xtians. As you and your friends so exemplify.

If it's any concelation I'm not supposed to talk to those who worship a dead Jew and wish what is death to living Jews.

I don't wish death on Jewry, but it's not in under my control whatever happens to you. You must understand why xtians support the state of Israel, once Erterz Israel is created it is believed Jesus will come back and kill you for betraying G-d's wishes. Israel is the greatest danger to Jewry, so don't blame us for a crime that could have been avoided by your own actions.

You're English is terrible, you must rephrase that if you want anyone who doesn't automatically agree with everything you say to understand you.

I never asserted otherwise, don't like the medicine don't take it.

Did you ever read about a little incident that happened in Khevron in the 1920s?

Post-1917 Balfour, and post Zionist immigration, thus a straw man.

And don't forget Al-Aqsa and the Dome of The Rock.

That is a different story, the temple was in ruin, and Muhammad did ascend into heaven from that spot. The Jews are still allowed to pray at the wall, so really not much to bitch over.

Jews believe that he will be a very strong leader with some big responsibilities, no magical powers whatsoever.

You said "by magic" not me, too bad if you don’t keep coherent thoughts. Not my problem.

We also believe that we must work to make him come, not just sit there and pray.

One of those works as shown is to stay out of the Promised Land. See I don't deny that the Levant is the Promised Land for Jewry, but this is not the time to go back.

The Muslims had control of that site for almost one thousand years and already they built a religious site of their's on the Temple Mount, out of all other places. And the rock in that building is supposedly the rock that Avraham almost sacraficed Yitzkhak over.

The Muslims will then pay for their deeds, but you as a mortal have no right to kill that Muslim. G-d has not given us the power to discern over whom to kill, only he has the power, and he alone. If Jewry was patient, and believed in G-d, and the Messiah who knows what could have happened by now:

It goes on, and on, and on.

That "90% allegation" of mine was a rough estimate.

So you lied when you said it was based on reliable sources? Where is the consistency in your argumentations sir?

You said that they bulldoze the homes of innocents before I made that comment, and you have yet to back up that allegation with facts.

No, the onus is not on me, because I used your 10% figures to state what I did.

Which particular writing of his? All of it? I have read a few of his writings here and there. He sounds like he was a relatively decent, logical man.

Read Der Judenstaat, some interesting quotes for your consumption:

What a piteous Jew he was...just one of the many interesting quotes that came out of that "savior of the pseudo-Jews".

You need to have a good quantity of very, very sick people to have a country so masochistic as what you describe.

Rest assured Israel has enough to last centuries.

Rightful?

Yup, if we are talking about demography in 1947 Israel would only consist of two provinces that had a Jewish majority population.

How can such a violent conquest of the land give them a more rightful claim to it than the Jews?

The Zionist take over was just as violent, and malicious your point being?

They already have Mecca and Medina, we can't have Yerushalayim?

Exactly, even according to G-d you are not supposed to be in Jerusalem. Demographically Jerusalem was overwhelmingly Arab in 1947. It’s un-par with saying "the Russians already have Moscow, why would they want St-Petersburg?" Makes no sense, and your "argument" is not one at all.

And another thing: the Turks are not Arabs, they're along the lines of being Slavic and Oriental. Turks and Arabs hate eachother, they always have.

This has to do with anything...somehow? They were all Muslim, that's what counted.

You're right, they were not exposed to anti-Semitism, because the Arabs ARE Semites.

You'd shock some residents Zionists on this site who assert otherwise.

They were however exposed to a good quantity of anti-Jewish sentiments, just not nearly as much as Jews in Christian Europe faced. Why? Because they didn't much care about that stupid ancient dead guy that we supposedly killed.

Jewry had a significantly easier time with Islam then with xtianity. Where do you think the Talmud was written, surely not in xtian Spain.

were not, and still are not allowed to ride animals on Muslim land, as doing such risks a Jew's head being higher than a Muslims. I think the same rule applies to Christians, but I'm not sure. Muslims have this strange idea that the Jewish and Christian religions are somehow the same thing.

OH NO! OMG IT CAN"T BE, you are trying to compare a Jew ridding on a donkey to the massive death and hatred in Europe! Jews had it real good in the Ottoman Empire, as did xtians compared to the intolerant Europeans. Read Voltaire he gives vivid examples of Turkish tolerance.

Oxford is a college in England, and judjing by your grammar, you haven't been there.

Wow, how did you know?

And please stop saying "this is not an argument", it's getting really old.

It's getting old for me to see these "non-arguments" trying (in vain) to pass off as one.

You mean you "shant" waste your time on it. If you're going to be snooty you should at least have the good grace to do it right.

*kowtow*Your desperate attempts to defame me are indications of something bigger from you sir. Consider what that could be?

16. Undecided Banned Banned

I avoided the top, whatever you want to call it. It wasn’t to cognitive so I avoided your attempts at slander.

Many Jews can't trace their bloodlines back to that land, true

Ok, now read this next part:Saying that Jews are not a race is incorrect. You do realize you just contradicted yourself?

Technically we shouldn't call the religion Judaism, but we don't have any other names for it yet. And if you're really Newton compared to me, what's your IQ? Mine was between 135-140 last time I checked, which was the summer before fourth grade.

Firstly, IQ is not an accurate representation of intelligence, and as a result I have not shamed myself into taking a test. This is not a cop out; I just don't feel that my intellectual merit should be discerned from an overly arbitrary test that has very little merit to it. Also how do we know if Newton had a high IQ? The test didn't exist at the time, so really you comparing shit to nothing.

You said the Ethiopian Jews are not racially the same as Herzl. Read your own bloody sentences before trying another ad-hominem argument.

Which they aren't, racial Jewry is a joke to begin with; I will quote a rabbi "Jews are not a race". I asked him are Jews racial, that was his response. You accusing me of ad homs is rich.

Was läßt Sie mich denken kann nicht solche Spiele gewinnen? Deutscher war gerade einer der Sprachen, die ich mit schrieb, Sie wissen sogar, was das andere war? Ani yodeyah, atauh loh m'daber Ivrith.

IT does quite boring when the other posters can't understand what you are saying. I suggest you stop for the sake of expression.

Last edited: May 9, 2004
  17. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Jew's arent a race , they are a religious sect , ashkenazim , sephardim ,Falsha etc all different skin colours , languages no different from Moslems .
    Dont be stupid returning to your original coutries of origin would be acceptable enough , Jews in that country are all converts to that faith . In fact I would go as far as to call those who claim to be Jewish Khazarists imposters as that is the origin of Europes Jew's http://www.khazaria.com/khazar-diaspora.html so in effect you are Turkish so returning to Turkey would suffice . The Palestinains are the original inhabitants they have always lived in that land Palestinians are a mixture of the Caananite's ancient Jew's Assyrians , and finally Arab. Jews in Israel are squatters and should be evicted .
    You forgot to add that he will cut down all of Israels 'Gentile' enemies and the Jew's will rule all the earth's nations and races from it's capital Jerusalem .
    They are not in fact Judaism and Islam are sister religions . The ancient Jews were heavily influenced by the Greco/Roman culture and in effect the most educated created Christianity that is why Christianity is more civilized than the barbaric Judeo/Moslem creed you guys are still stuck in the dark ages .
    This guy is a comedian ALL Palsestinians are innocent ! How the hell are the families guilty ?

But here are some questions and answers about Palestine learn something .

1.) When was it founded and by whom?
    Palestine was founded by the League of Nations in 1922 and governorship was mandated to Great Britain. Prior to that Palestine was a part of the Ottoman Empire for over 400 years. After its defeat by the Allies in World War I, the Ottoman Empire was carved up by the Allies into what is now the modern Middle East.

2.) What were its borders?
    Roughly the same as modern day Israel plus the West Bank and Gaza strip. Keep in mind that almost all of the Middle East was part of the Ottoman Empire which was carved up into new countries after WWI.

3.) What was its capital?
    Jerusalem

4.) What were its major cities?
    Bethlehem, Nablus, Jenin, Haifa, Beersheba, Hebron, Gaza, Jaffa, Nazareth, Khan Yunis, Ramallah, Qalqilya, Ramle and Tulkarem.

5.) What constituted the basis of its economy?
    Agriculture. Many Palestinians are farmers and harvest olive and citrus trees. Olive oil is the main export.

6.) What was its form of government?
    British mandate. A Palestine National Congress was formed and routinely sent delegations to Great Britain demanding independence.

7.) Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?
    Musa Kazim Pasha al-Husseini was president of the Palestinian National Congress until his death in 1934. Ahmed Shukeiry was the head of the PLO before Arafat.

8.) Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
    That is a good question. Palestine was promised by the Brits to two different people - the Zionists who wanted to establish a Jewish homeland there and also to the Palestinians. They eventually penned a letter known as the Balfour Declaration on November 2, 1917, which supported creating a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine with the following condition, "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine."

9.) What was the language of the country of Palestine? Arabic and Hebrew

10.) What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
    Islam, a sizable minority of Christians and many Jewish communities. A survey was done showing the distribution of Palestinian and Jewish districts in Palestine in 1945 and was published by the United Nations.
    http://domino.un.org/maps/m0094.jpg
    11.) What was the name of its currency?
    The currency was the Palestine Pound and it was written in Arabic, Hebrew and English. The Palestinian Pound is equal to 1000 mils and was roughly equivalent to the British Pound. Type in "Palestine" on eBay and you will see actual coins for sale similar to the one above.
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http://cgi.e bay.com/ws/&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&Sor tProperty=MetaEndSort&query=palestine
    12.) And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
    The demise occurred 55 years ago. On May 15, 1948 when Israel was founded on 78% of the land of Palestine. Jordan then took control of the West Bank and Egypt took over the Gaza Strip. In 1967, Israel invaded the neighboring Arab countries and took control of the remaining 22% of Palestinian lands in the West Bank, Jerusalem and Gaza Strip. The Palestinians in those areas have been living under Israeli military occupation until today and still hope for an independent Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.