The latest moon hoax documentary

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by FatFreddy, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

The first thing you need to understand is no one really cares..your demands fall on deaf ears mainly because you do not present a case.

Throwing all your mud about just leaves folk thinking they need not waste their time..now in me you have a chance I will address one thing at a time if you wish. I
    don't know why you are so obsessed with it anyways...if the whole thing was faked who cares..look at the Catholic Church..any of them..all built on fake stuff and absolutely provable that it's fake and yet no one cares...don't you see that...mate the world is far from perfect so why waste your time attacking windmills.

Look you could get sworn affidavits from each Moon walker that they did not go and still there will be folk who say we went there...or the opposite...look at religion.

You could have god himshelf appear and say he did not have a Son but most Christians would still go to church next Sunday...think of that when thinking of proof.

Generally the world must be full of conspiracy...who cares..really who cares.

Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

the lastest conspiracy hoax is a fake ...
    best headline ever !

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

You people fit the profile of disinfo agents who don't even believe their own arguments.
    https://www.clubconspiracy.com/counter-intellegience-tricks-and-techniques-t4702.html

You can't debunk this clear hoax proof but you have he attitude that you have the upper hand.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-6#post-3645387
    https://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=31034

You're about as impressive as the Black Knight in this video.

Monty Python - The Black Knight - Tis But A Scratch

You're checkmated by these issues I keep asking you to address. You lamely play down their importance and refuse to address them.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-4#post-3645211

(the issues at the bottom of post #35)
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-2#post-3636828

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-8#post-3645559

You all would get laughed out of the debating hall for this behaviour.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Ahem, did I not already say this?
    There's no further issue to discuss. If you can't show how such an effect could be faked using 1960's or 1970's technology, then there's no reason to give a crap about your suspicions, and ignoring the issue doesn't make it disappear even if that works with the LSD crowd.

Or maybe we're all wrong about this. It's too bad FatFreddy didn't work for the Soviets in the 1960's or he could have saved them billions of dollars trying to duplicate a feat that didn't exist, embarassed the US beyond redemption, toppled the US government and won the Cold War for Mother Russia, since their spies at Cape Canaveral apparently failed to pick up on the obvious red herring.

paddoboy likes this.
  8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

9. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Would not.

You got nothing.

Where is the first single piece of evidence you have proving we did not go to the Moon.
    What you don't have anything?..
    Alex

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Considering you would not make it at all...after all we all know you have nothing, evidenced by your less then desirable activity here and elsewhere.
    You're a joke Freddy, a poor disillusional joke.

11. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I think the clearest proof is the anomalies that show the footage was taken in atmophere.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-latest-moon-hoax-documentary.163196/page-6#post-3645387

If they'd really gone to the moon, they would have shown us footage that had no anomalies. Do you at least agree that the above anomalies show that the footage was taken in atmopshere?

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

There are no anomalies that have not been rebuked and debunked as nonsense.
    Perhaps you have difficulties reading or comprehending?Along with your delusional gullibility...There are no anomalies that have not been rebuked and debunked.
    We went to the Moon...fact. Landed on the Moon. fact. We will do it again. fact

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Ýou keep repeating yourself Freddy.
    There are no issues that have not been shown to be fabricated nonsense...other then those imagined in the minds of silly delusional, gullible fools.

14. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Then please link to where you people addressed those issues I mentioned in post #223.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

It's common knowledge over three decades or more.If it wasn't, it wouldn't still be an historical fact.
    It's only a handful of fools and trolls, that chose to infest science forums that still cling to such nonsense....as per your alias over at cosmoquest that was banned.
    How many other places are you banned from?
    Are you being paid for promoting your indefensible delusions?

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

How many aliases have you had to enable you to practise your dishonest approach?

17. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I really wanted you to be more specific and concentrate on one thing, which means from all the things you consider atmospheric anomalies to select just one such that we would be saying something along the lines of "look at this single as in one only, not marital status, anomaly"...

Maybe I was not clear about seeking only one item that you considered proof.

In any event let me say this...I can look at these anomalies and being an agreeable sort of a chap move to that side and say to you "Yes that does indeed look odd and certainly suggestive of an atmosphere and man am I damn suspicious"

I may even take it further and say " You know what I am convinced that the only way we could see that effect is if it was filmed in an atmosphere".
    And "this seems reasonable evidence that what you present was not filmed on the Moon"....

Are you now happy?

But what you seem to be missing is that you have in no way whatsoever established that we did not go to the Moon.

What you have proved is that NASA had the good sense to not waste valuable time making movies on the Moon but do that on Earth..after all you can't do Moon related experiments on Earth but you can make Moon movies on the Earth...do you see my point yet?

You have not proved we did not go to the Moon....

So look again at all your evidence and ask yourself what single piece proves we did not go to the Moon and do not fool yourself that proving my movie conspiracy goes in any way to proving we did not go to the Moon.

As I said you need something actually addressing the trip not the movie.

The radiation belts could be your hope..but you would need to show that a human would be killed for sure..no ifs or buts...you know..a human can survive 5000 units but the belt puts out 5,000,000 and you would end up charcoal...or to make the trip you would need 50,000 gallons of fuel and you have receipts from the rocket fuel shop that they only purchased 5,000 gallons...do you see my point..it's rather simple...you need to forget proving the movie may be made on Earth it proves zip..and I said in a recent post that you could have the movie crew from the Earth based set come forward showing how they made the movie..it does not matter as the movie is not relevant...it is not relevant where the movie was made...so please show me relevant evidence not this movie stuff.

You mention debating...can you see how you could not win a debate on this because you focus on irrelevant matters.

Now folk may think my idea is crazy and it may be but the key is that proving the movie was made on Earth only proves the movie was made on Earth.

It's like say in a criminal trial..the defendant is accursed of murder..you can provide truck loads of evidence that he is a bad man, that he is a bully, that he takes drugs and that he steals cars for a living...no of that is relevant to the crime of murder...you are in the same boat ...and it is slowly sinking.

Alex

18. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

These anomalies prove the footage was taken on Earth.
    https://www.giraffeboards.com/showthread.php?t=31034

I would bet that the scenario that you put forward in which they really went but didn't take any pictures didn't happen. Would you bet that it happened, or that it didn't happen?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

There are no anomalies that contradict the historical fact we went to the Moon and landed 6 times, only silly psychotic nonsense in the minds of lonely troubled individuals in their quest for attention and some semblance of meaning in their pathetic lives.

20. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I am not exactly sure what you mean but I would not take a bet because I would not take advantage of you. What you do not yet realise is you can not prove a thing.
    Sure the footage causes even me to think mmmmm and as you called for ..it makes suspicious but being suspicious proves nothing..it's like the murder trial example...proving the defendant is a drug taker and steals cars has nothing to do with the murder trial...and really you are not even at a level where you have proved atmospheric anomalies...in the murder trial you would not have even shown the defendant took drugs...your position is no more than appealing to the jury saying he looks lik a drug taker..nothing more..you have no debating skill at all.

Make a claim and support it with real and relevant evidence...is that too hard?

And domt forget this...you could have a sworn affidavit from the head of NASA and all concerned they did not go...and there will be folk .. like you who will say itis a conspiracy that we did go and they are saying we did not.

The main thing... you are wasting your time..you can never win.. prove me wrong.

You are so wrapped up in this you can no longer be rational.

Trust me find something meaningful to do and stop wasting precious years on this...you will remember this advice when on your death bed ..see if you don't..and hopefully you slip away saying I am sure glad I followed his advice.

Alex

21. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

And Freddy...I have not yet asked you to answer any thing that I could raise that would lean very much to accepting that we went..I don't have to..you first need the make some sort of case that is reasonable.
    You need to think about what I am trying to get you to understand.
    Alex

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Any objective person with common sense would realise that science isn't a static enterprise. There's been 50 years since the Apollo moon landings. Some new science has been done since 1969.

On the other hand, I don't believe you when you claim that scientists were unconcerned about the Van Allen belts' possible effects on the Apollo crews back in 1969. It turned out that the astronauts didn't suffer major health issues or die from the radiation, obviously.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Most of the content of this thread refers back to discussions that were had on other fora many years ago.

Since FatFreddy isn't adding anything new, there seems little reason to continue to provide a platform to repeat his moon-landing conspiracy nonsense. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

billvon and exchemist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.