The light is in our eyes...

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Quantum Quack, May 21, 2017.

1. danshawen Valued Senior Member

The forced perspective rooms also provide the illusion that a person in one corner of the room is physically larger than someone standing in an opposing corner.

Some spinning silhouettes likewise can make it impossible for our brains to determine in which direction it is spinning. Putting a few of those inside of one of those forced perspective rooms, and a few spinning Rick and Morty style wormholes projected onto a hovering holographic cloud in the center would be a dazzling work of art the likes of which Andy Warhole would have no doubt enjoyed taking LSD in while listening to the drum solo in Iron Butterfly's "In a Gada da Vida".

Someone should make this. I want to see it before I go completely blind or mad or something...

But the thread digresses. Sorry QQ; you were saying?...

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Ah! My eyes aren't connected to my brain!

Well I guess if I'm my own brain it's objective. If my eyes are trying to comprehend when information my brain received then it's subjective...

danshawen likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Well I guess if I'm my own brain it's objective. If my eyes are trying to comprehend when information my brain received then it's subjective...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we sometimes get that we've lived through something before, that what is happening now has already happened. Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we examine the phenomenon of deja vu, that strange feeling we sometimes get that we've ...