The Love connection

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WANDERER, Apr 6, 2004.

1. WANDERER Banned Banned

I once did, many years ago.
    I recall the black walls and concrete seating.
    Cold and full of multicolored hair, black pants and military boots, it was.
    I think things must have changed since then.
    A cousin of a cousin, who had the naïve stupidity to think he’ll make it big in the music industry, was playing there at the time.

But you can only live in the west-island, although you seem the type to hang around the ‘Main’ with all its artsy-fartsy shops and hippy/homo nuances.
    The Go-Go Lounge is not bad.
    But I don’t go out much, the wildlife sickens me. I have to save up energy for a day or two beforehand to be able to tolerate the hustle-and-bustle of morons trying to get laid and doing ANTHING for it; including selling their dignity.

And strip-joints leave me indifferent. An ass and tits, doing the stripper two-step, only interesting from a distance for so long before boredom sets in and I start focusing on the patrons and the lust in their disgusting, needy, weak eyes.
    Sort of like in here, only more obvious and honest.

But why such animosity towards Xev?
    It is with me that you have a problem; for reasons beyond my ability to consider.
    Sorry for not being gay.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

W:
    that was a cheap shot. why do you have to be such a bastard?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Sounds like someone got their feelings hurt. Maybe you should apologize Wanderer

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WANDERER Banned Banned

For what?

Padma
    Huh?

8. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

I was hoping you could tell? But while we are at it, may I just say anyone who's actually attempted in making a love connection in this forums is a completely unattracted obese loser? I really hope no one has come to Wanderer for help in their love life...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  9. Bells Staff Member

Does anyone else get the feeling that this Love Boat cruise is turning into the Titanic? Wanderer, you make an interesting and, if I may say, uglier version Kate Winslet

.... ugh that movie sucked... anywho back to the thread...

Ah Cambodia! Beautiful country. Although I find myself more partial to Vietnam. There's a greater innocence in the people of Vietnam about how they view the world (amazing how it could be so after the war, but they are so simple in their philosophy) that makes it more appealing to me.

You're leaving soon? Oh... well.. ermm.. too bad so sad.. so to speak. I shall have to print out one of your posts and sleep with it under my pillow so as to never forget you. I think "What about Bob" will be the one cushioning my head during slumber... ah those were the days weren't they Poopsy?

Hey there's nothing wrong with planning. I mean how else would one get ones shots before heading off to other lands? On a serious note, I can understand how you feel as sometimes it's wonderful to just leave, and not know where you are going.. just pack the bag and go with absolutely no destination in mind... it's truly invigorating. But for some places planning is necessary (refer to above about the shots). Feeling insecure is one thing, coming down with something is another thing altogether.

Ah but idiots are also empty vessels waiting to be filled by the experiences they live through. Nothing wrong with being an idiot. Better that than being a know it all, pretentious prat

10. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

W: I thought it was mean to keep picking at an.droid. I know, I should keep out of it.

Fluff: No, I'm 70 inches tall, just under 10 stones, brown eyes, light brown hair and have a medium/light complexion. I am not a looser.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2004
  11. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Is that my name now? The Fluff? Also...I don't think I was ever talking about you in perticular but I can be wrong. And yes, you are a loser if your trying to find love on a science forum...

12. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

No, I just like to see what happens here. I have love already my little Fluffy one, and no, once again, I am not a loser. Are you a loser Fluff-Fluff?

13. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

I'm in love with cool skill by the way. I think we may be going somewhere with this, I'm hoping the wedding will be in June. The first born will be called Priss and if it's a boy, Porfiry.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Andy:
    My precious little robot, how could you??! but isn't she a pathetic little cunt though?
    Wande, oh my Wande how we will stroll through villas with our Vienesse poodle and sip cheap Merlot by the moonlight.

*Le sigh*

Xev:
    Just like a stupid bitch to come back and edit out an apology, mine was only a joke you fat cunt.

So I'm a slut huh? What, you don't like the way the keyboard makes my tits jiggle? Jealous bitch, all the boys froth at my beautifully swollen crotch. Deal with it.

Wande, Wande,Wande..... rhymes with merde. What the devil makes you think I'd want to steal merde from a cunty toilet?

Fucking women, godammned I hate you all.

Bells:
    There's plenty wrong with being an idiot, you miscarriage.

15. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Yep. In fact that's the only reason I post on here, in search of a woman who will furfill that blazing gap in my heart...

P.S I was being sarcastic

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Votorx- don't you realize how much bandwidth you take up with your chatting-type bullshit?

I have you stinking up not one, not two, but three threads so far with your stupid one liners.

17. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Ahh yes...but don't despair my dear boy, I'll stop once I start caring, I promise you this

18. Bells Staff Member

Oh man... Android, some things should really be said in private

Gendanken

True again. However, I've seen many instances in here, where being an idiot is preferable to being a pretentious, gormless prat. I'd point to examples, but I'm having a 'try not to insult people day'.

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Huh?
    I figured we would name our gay love child RuPorfiry.
    Turn to the left! Now turn to the right! Sachey chantey!

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Android
    "Uh -- Wandé is French??? That's news to me. Or do you play around with foreign punctuation too? How desperate."

CALM the fuck down. I am not your opponent, I am not your rival, I am not his whore.
    You fucking weakling, the only part I have in your dealings with Wanderer is that I understand you. You throw yourself at someone's feet and pretend that you didn't want to be kicked?
    You could as well be me - but you never had the fucking balls to eradicate your innocence and your sensitivity and your suprasensual-sensual bullshit, and if anyone ever had the kindness to do it for you, you'd whimper and hate them and masturbate while stroking your scars.

Leave me out of this.

Wanderer:
    LEAVE ME the FUCK out of this.

gendanken:
    "Wande, Wande,Wande..... rhymes with merde. What the devil makes you think I'd want to steal merde from a cunty toilet?"

'Cuz I have bigger boobs.
    My critique of Quinzubro's asymptotic postulate of trans-schitzophrenic capitalist theory brings all the boys.

21. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Well Xev just lost her sanity, not that she had it in the first place.

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shut the fuck up Gizzard, my milkshake brings all the boys.

23. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Xev, your milkshake is a $.50 and no one is buying. My salsa, however, is a clean $1.67 at walmart, and the mother fucking girls love it. Deal with it.

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard