The men behind Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by outlandish, Jan 26, 2009.

1. John99 Banned Banned

Its all BS. This is an old trick used by similar commentators. Personally i think it is just based on making money. The reason i know this to be true is that it has been played out many times before. The funny thing is the organizations supposedly in control change and the names of the people change.

They are political ghost stories.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Indeed...theories are not about evidence.

Thats why they're a dime a dozen.

The US political system gives rise to so many conspiracy theories...probably because its so damn complicated.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vtTEK9VqafE

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Carcano Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

There is nothing entertaining about Alex Jones. That dude is harming society.

8. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I wouldnt silence him...even if hes dead wrong he still makes people think and ask questions.

One of his funniest shows ever was the interview with the heir of the Rothschild dynasty:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzy6O-uR6FA

9. Bigboy Registered Member

I agree with Carcano. Lots of talk and no evidence to back it up....

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

When the stupid listen to the crazy. No evidence = no nothing, this is why all the talk of bush "lieing" about going to war never turned into an impeachment or criminal case, becuase there was not proof he "lied", he got away with the "I'm incompetent excuse" and not matter how people whin about it they will never be able to prove it.

Now back to president obama: I believe he a manchurian candidate created by aliens to control the human populations of the earth, he was origional suppost to be white but something went wrong in the growth pod and they tried to kill it but it was to powerful with its hypnotic powers, it now runs out of their control, concerned with its own desires, which can only be guessed at based on its programing for world domination and anal beastality.

Well it was hard but I managed to come up with a crack pot theory even crazier than in the videos... prove me wrong.

11. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

No by Webster Tarpley very bad. Tarpley has very low scholarly standards typical of extreme conservatives; but Tarpley is not conservative; Tarpley is a far left conspiracy theorist.

A few things he has wrong:

If he had read PNAC he would have understood that the Neocons were focussed on China and Russia and that messing with Iraq was just a step towards containing China.

Tarpley said Obama does not even know were Pakistan is. Obama spent 3 weeks in Karachi in 1981 and got to know that part of Pakistan in a way that is not possible after you become important and thereby confined to 5 star hotels. But Tarpley is like Limbaugh and just says any damn thing he wants while spinning his tales.

Being ruled by the Trilateral Commission, the Rockefellers, the Council on Foreign Relations, Zbigniew Brzezinski and Jimmy Carter Is far supreior to being ruled by Bush and the Neocons.

I agree with Tarpley that Obama is not a lefty and Obama will let corrupt gloabal finance run his administration but that is not as bad as letting the overgrown children in the Bush administration run things.

The CFR/Trialateral people are not as reckless and agressive as Neocons. Clinton was a follower of their mentality.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

This is absolutely rediculous. He wasn't presenting any hidden theories that are unknown as if they need evidence. He isn't presenting anything anybody is trying to hide. He is presenting facts that are clear and in the open.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Let me give you an example in the style of his logic and use of facts:

1. Stalin was superstitious (Fact, premise)
    2. Peanut butter is high in protein (Fact, premise)
    3. Alien Illuminati was behind every major political figure of the last 1000 years (conclusion)

These facts are clear and in the open, but the conclusion is a sign of insanity.