The MIB Ufologist

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Kavik Kang, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

"Experts say I'm right because of science." - Serleena Pelosi

Is she? Are her "experts"?

"If an expert says it can't be done, get another expert." - David Ben-Gurion

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

They all stopped talking. If they actually dug themselves all the way to China, and forgot that I said the first thing to do was to go to the Chinese police and tell them why they are there, and how they got there... they could be in trouble!

Pretty spooky and ominous, isn't it?

There must be a conspiracy theory here somewhere...

Nope... it's really just me. Agent Jay. A lifetime of games.

In games you really have to do it all, not just watch a writer's story on the screen.

Agent Jay & Silent Bob

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

At least now this gobbledygook crazy nonsense and the fool spouting it are where it should be...the cesspool.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

Wow... that was a lot of attack words all strung in to one sentence... did you actually have anything to say, traitor? Anything at all?

8. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

More Word Wizardry...

"Anarchists". There are no such thing as "Anarchists" in 21st century America. Those are, obviously, Obamites. "Democrats". How stupid are you Leninist sheep?

I guess "the cesspool" is where scientists think the truth belongs these days. Throw the Leninist Labeling kitchen sink at me, as long as you at least allow me to speak. Because if I take these subversion talents that I am demonstrating and proving too you in real time to China... America really would be in a lot of trouble.

It's amazing how ignorant and stupid this generation is, it really is. You are the "scientists"???? Wow...

9. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

It's your Leninist Obamite brainwashing. The more American I am, the more you hate me. So you probably hate me more than Bush and Trump combined now!

Throw the American into the "Cesspool" where he belongs!

Because you are useful idiot traitors. The more American I am, the more you hate me. You are proving that right now... read the thread again, traitors.

Baby Bond, 009

10. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

You aren't worthy of being called "scientists". It doesn't matter what degrees you have... you aren't worthy of being called scientists.

11. Kavik Kang Banned Banned

For more reasons than I can even begin to count, this thread belongs in a UFO forum more than any thread that has ever been written in the history of the world. There is NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT AT ALL for AT LEAST A DOZEN OBVIOUS REASONS!!!

The ONLY reason for it to be ANYWHERE ELSE is POLITICAL PROPOGANDA!!!

YOU ARE NOT SCEINTISTS until this thread is in the UFO forum where it belongs MORE THAN ANY THREAD THAT HAS EVER BEEN WRITTEN SINCE THE DAWN OF WRITING.

Which ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about the subject AT ALL can tell you.

You are NOT SCIENTISTS as long as this thread is not in the UFO forum.

Traitors.

M&M

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

13. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I did suggest another forum where you might be more at home: http://www.scienceforums.com, which I note you have in fact visited, though you have not posted there yet. I suggest you try them. I think you will find the audience there far more to your taste than this one.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.