The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Jo-Bo......Truly, this is Pseudoscience's finest hour.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

It is creation at its finest hour.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

With all the effort put into this I felt it was time to acknowledge Jo-Bo's efforts. Sorry Reiku if I didn't include you but I thought about it. Will an honorable mention suffice?

Not sure what you mean by creation's finest hour unless all that's happened in the world to this point has culminated with a step closer to nature's (or god if you like) greatest prize. No one would have thought it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Oh, no... I decided this was a valuable thread based on the mans intentions behind it; it's quite mystical, and bold, to say the least. Again, such an effort should be recognized, as much as you hinted.

8. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

...as supporting evidence for committal to a psychiatric institution. Yes, I fully agree.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

Fool.

In all the three times i have seen the appearence of you, you have always had something condescending to say about the poster and the thread. My mum always had a good philosophy. She said, ''If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all.'' You would classify as failed, if you where measured on etiquette and general social attitude.

10. draqon Banned Banned

so true

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Is it.

12. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

In all the instances I have seen the appearence of you, you have always been a complete crackpot. :shrug:

13. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Combatants, remember where you are, the pseudoscience subforum. I'm not nominating Jo-Bo for the Nobel Peace Prize. How can you say his work is not a masterpiece of pseudoscience. It's all you can hope for and more. People talk critical of Jo-Bo, like they expect to see Hawking drop in any minute.

They laughed at Dr. Frankenstein and look what happened.

You can't faze the guy. Insults and unfavorable critiques bounce off Jo-Bo so easily, it's like trying to take down a Tiger tank with a BB gun. No amount of sarcasm, satire, insinuation or innuendo is ever going to deter Jo-Bo. Lord knows I've tried but I admit defeat and am now one of his fans.

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Mensch...I missed out on all the fun last night, too tired and too much to watch out for...drats!

PsychoticEpisode, I find that I like you more and more as time goes on! I think that though this may very well be pseudoscience's finest hour, it will be exceeded in the future, as this is merely the beginning...there is so much more on the way!

Pseudoscience is according to the Sciforums...

ufos, paranormal, unexplained phenomena

Isn't this perfect! All of these fit...

ufos...anyone who thinks we are alone in the universe is a wee bit slow...
    paranormal...without a question this brings on paranormal phenomena...
    unexplained phenomena...I'm trying, but there simply too much to explain and not enough time, just wait until I get that scanner going!!!

----------------------------
    Thank you Reiku, I am playing my role well am I not? As I said before, this is just the beginning...the future is going to be so cool! I am preparing this world for...(starts to whistle)! If things go too fast the shock will cause too many to go mad, so that this seems mad it is not, it is merely a deploy to soften the impact and make the transition easier.

We're not alone in the Universe!
    ----------------------

PsychoticEpisode, you get it...and the prize will be yours!

--------------------
    :thankyou:

------------------------------------
    Don't taze me, bro!
    ----------------------------

I'll let Draqon's insightful answer be the answer to your comment...please see below!

--------------------------------
    Thank you Draqon!

------------------------------
    "What is it...it's it!....
    You want it all but you can't have it...
    It's in your face but you can't grab it...
    "
    -FaithNoMore

lol
    ------------------------------------------
    Don't taze me bro, bro!

------------------------------

...maybe Hawking's is using a code name as he follows up on this???

It's Alive! It's Alive!

I must admit at times I can get a little shaken up. That's just me absorbing the vaccine so that I bounce back stronger. If I fall down, look out when I get back up again, because when I do I am much stronger then before. Your right, nothing on Earth will ever deter me, not even death (heck...that would only spur me on).

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  15. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Don't get ahead of yourself. Right now your fame is illusory. IOW don't stop.

16. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Right!

I didn't know there was another sort of fame...?

Also, I always figured everyone is famous, though often, they just don't know it yet!!!

Think carefully for a second how these two sentences add up in succession...

Not sure what IOW stands for?

There is more coming up, I am going to get those pictures Crunchy Cat asked for prepared soon, then I will include some pictures of light, cells, the eye, the brain, as well as many others (I've seen thousands upon thousands of pictures, which are like in many cases like maps for things we don't normally see (like the brain), after this it all added up and I am able to understand the processes that are going on here, how this is changing reality, though its not east to explain without going through so many maps, and to refine will take time to consider which sets will be most useful), though in time.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Spinning Day ............................= Level 0 (from of 23)
    Spinning Language Code..........= Level 0 (from 0)
    Dream Code..............................= Level 0 (from 10)
    Dream Exercises.......................= Level 0 (from 16)
    Tantra Exercises.......................= Level 0 (from 26)
    Praying......................................= Level 0 (from 300)

Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 76/156

Free Thoughts

This report is 2 days late, all levels are currently at zero. Therefor I have very little to report and aim to get my spinning days up to 10 by next report. I have been very busy learning and learning and learning, and my head throbs from this, new career means I need to know new knowledge...nuff said.

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -Normal.
    2. Hearing -Normal.
    3. Seeing -Hardly any energy at all, a glimpse here and there.
    4. Smelling -From normal to extremely sensitive (My guess is 20 to 50 times what is normal).
    5. Tasting -Normal.
    6. Intuitive -Challenged.
    7. Mental -Working...processing...learning.
    8. Karmic -Processing.
    9. Universal -Faint.
    10. Void -Silent.

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

No comment.

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

I am a little behind...

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

Readjusting...

NOTE: I have shaved twice during this 13-day period.this 13-day period.

18. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Spinning Day ............................= Level 11 (from of 23)
    Dream Code..............................= Level 11 (from 10)

Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 87/169

Free Thoughts

I will make this brief. This report is 2 days late.

What have I observed since I resumed spinning? Time has begun to distort once again, a little at a time, each day seeming longer then the last. Things around me are beginning to slow down a little.

I have seen little bits of energy here and there, nothing outweighing previous experiences. However, the effects are hitting me faster then they did before, my thought is that accumulated spin from the past is not entirely worn off, and that the new motion is stacking upon the previous descending motions, thus I am noting the changes with greater speed and intensity.

About 4 days into the spinning process my sense of smell went haywire. I began smelling scents magnified roughly 50 to 100 times what was previously sensed. This has made smoking cigarettes a painful experience, each time I have a cigarette I feel sick to my stomach and my head feels blasted...it's like cocaine to my system (when I was younger I tried this...so I can compare). I have spent the last 10 days smoking, having a sick stomach and loss of appetite. I can feel my body rejecting the nicotine, though part of my brain still desires it. This has caused conflicts within my mind, and these two opposing forces clash, though I am more and more disgusted with smoking and realize that I cannot continue much further into the mind portal if I keep smoking...the system has to be clean to handle the processes of change.

Coffee, too, is no longer a mild stimulate, it's more like speed (something else I tried when I was younger...nasty shit...). A single cup of coffee leaves me more blasted then speed...I dare not think what doing speed in this condition would be like. I have pretty much abandoned coffee, as again its too much on my system and I can already sense that it will impede my progress as I venture into the depths of the portal.

Even tea gets me loaded...and I can feel how different foods are effecting my mind as if each gives its own type of high. My body is becoming extremely sensitive to any substances that go into it, and this only increases as I continue to spin. For a period of 4 days I felt a great amount of pressure in my head and pain in my body as it was expelling poisons from my cells into my blood, where they are then perspired through my pores into the air. It has been an awful experience, at times I felt as if the smell would drive me nuts. I have pushed though this, determined to go further this time, and it appears that much of the poison is now gone, as I am no longer suffering to the same extent.

Stability is one of the most important keys here, without it no one could get very far. I am actively engaged in doing everything I can to increase my own stability, because I know how much I will need it.

This process applies to the day code...which is extremely powerful. The language map adds a very little, not enough to induce these kinds of effects- the day code stems forth from the deeper regions where cellular activity brought them out and about, and the viewing of this code spinning borrows back to the source. This process is very real...

Reality has been taking on a dreamy like quality, things seem less and less real. I feel less concerned about what is going on in the world and more concerned with what is going on in myself. My mind communicates to itself, I listen to it and try to step out of the thoughts, but it appears I need to go further for this, because I am still identifying them as my own.

My willpower is fixed, anything that gets in my way I will abandon. It's my right to explore this, and that is what I do. Once the waves of painful expunging cease, from previous experience I recall waves of energy, soothing life, like cool wind near a rushing stream, the nerves becoming alive, and my feeling magnetic energies with acute sensing. When this happens I recall from previous experience becoming mind boggled horny, like an animal in heat. This is also not easy to deal with, and all the extra energy must be quickly burned before it turns on me, making me go nuts. I have enough to do, so I doubt it will be a problem to convert the sexual charge into productive activities.

If I make it past this...roughly 18-19 days into the spin, then comes the real mind warping experiences, the ones that caused my to back off the last time. I can't get the memory of seeing reality breakdown before my eyes out of my mind, it was one of the most peaceful and blissful experiences I've ever had. By then, a day will seem more like several days...but I enjoy what I do now, so it won't be a problem like it was before when I didn't like what I was doing.

Then again I could be wrong, none of this is 100% predictable, what happened last time may be different this time...? So or so, I intend to push far beyond those 23 days...the current world record for day code spinning. I will never be able to rest inside unless I find out where this goes...

1. Feeling/Body -Painful- poison excretions through skin.
    2. Hearing -Slightly different...
    3. Seeing -A more energy here and there...picking up.
    4. Smelling -OMG how sensitive this has become...going to a public bathroom is truly a terror...
    5. Tasting -More sensitive, desiring different foods.
    6. Intuitive -Unconcerned.
    7. Mental -Loading up...
    8. Karmic -Confusing.
    9. Universal -Tug-o-war with my mind...
    10. Void -Whispering...

3 Questions

Yeah, I am getting high on coffee like it is speed and cigarettes like their coke, but I am not enjoying it at all...its very painful and discomforting...

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

My day journal is up to date, soon its information will be converted into the day code and then transfered to a new calendar.

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

I quite drinking coffee...

NOTE: I have shaved twice during this 13-day period.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  19. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Spinning Day ............................= Level 24
    Dream Code..............................= Level 0 (from 10)

Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 100/169

Free Thoughts

I'm tired...long day at work and much to learn. I have now surpassed my previous record by 1 day. I have let the other areas slide a little, because I have so much to juggle.

Last time I mentioned how smoking was making me feel sick. This continued for 12 days after the report, and now, though I don't seem to get sick when I smoke, I find the experience to disagree with my senses, though I can feel exactly where in my brain the addiction is occurring.

I mentioned that I may be experiencing a burst of sexual excitement, it caught me off guard, and my physiological and psychological responses have confused me and cost me time. I don't care to explain this complicated matter anymore at this time.

My sense of smell remains acute, though it has toned down a little, though I suspect that when I quite smoking all together it will go beserk. My eyes have been seeing an increasing amount of energy move about. The two most common types I've mentioned before, dancing shadows where no shadow is cast, and silverly cords of fog like chi. Day by day I am seeing more and more energy, it no longer bothers me or gets me excited like it did when it first happened.

My mind...is changing faster each day. I sometimes feel like I am jumping around from one parallel to another. One moment I feel watched, the next everyone seems clueless. I am experiences a lot of dual sensations, anger and peace at the same time, sanity and madness, tired with energy, and more. I haven't had anything so outstanding happen lately that I am gaga over it, and sometimes I wonder if I am simply fooling myself. These are down times. I will push through them, even though I feel more like snoozing my time away. I have had enough experiences in the past to get me through these drag times.

It feels like the sun is watching me with great care, what else can I say? I haven't seen any souls this time, maybe I have to go deeper? Maybe I am building up a tolerance for this sort of thing, in which case its only an intoxication without substance. That would be disappointing. When I consider all the variables that mix into the unique experiences one can have, I realize quickly that it would take a lot of sifting though my memories to try and locate the negating factors, I am too tired for this.

The last few times I spun I noted that energy was flashing and jumping out more and more. I have begun to notice that certain symbols do something so weird...how do I describe it? They glow as if they aren't in this world at all, it feels like I don't even see them with my eyes. Its like they turn into pure energy for a quick second or two, burning into my brain and then vanishing. The sensation is that of seeing two worlds at once.

Time hasn't slowed down as much as I thought it would, but it is beginning to slow down again. The working days go by very quickly, and I find that it slows down most during my free time. How nice is that? Yesterday seemed more like two days to me, though today just slid by like 1/2. Whatever is happening, I am sure my brain and mind are behind it, thus I should manage to gain more power over this in time.

On a side note, I should be done with my first language map in about two weeks. It packs 7 languages with over 3000 words on it. In two days I will be getting reading glasses, which should help me to observe this information. It seems a little intimidating, and most people seem to think it's simply not possible. They give up way to easily, I wouldn't want them as bodyguards!

Humans are capable of great achievements. I see people do amazing things all the time on certain programs, such as the guy who calculates faster then a computer....problems like 79 to the 79th power. He begins to give that answer before the other guy can type in the question. Amazing! Saw someone push a car with a spear against the soft part of his throat, some Shoalin Master Fu dude! Amazing!

I've spent so much time studying human potential, now I am going to put my own to the test. Not only that, I will be getting my code and tracks caught up as soon as I have larger maps to work with, as the blank ones I have now are simply too small and my mind rejects them (I can't seem to get started with them...). If my language experiment is successful, I will be speaking 50 languages within around 5 years. Then...I can go anywhere and work, the world becomes a new place to me, boundaries melt away, and I am pretty sure I would be unable to avoid attention. The most important thing is that this will generate more interest in the mind portal then anything else I can think of.

Maybe its better that nature produces someone like me to endure the task of bringing this information to the world. If it was big business or government, would people be able to trust it?...I think many would panic and feel that it was some sort of conspiracy. If its of any value, its humble beginnings will make it easier to accept. One question that continues to riddle me is, how to make this practical...? I have so many ideas and so little time. I can think of many ways, but so few understand the values I speak of. Thus, languages have become a target for proof. Then I can speak to anyone about the mind portal, if not perfectly, then at least enough to have a conversation with (if I can get them to my level of German speaking, that is a total smacking success!).

1. Feeling/Body -No comment.
    2. Hearing -Normal.
    3. Seeing -Chi energy and dancing shadows.
    4. Smelling -Very sensitive.
    5. Tasting -Normal.
    6. Intuitive -Fucked up.
    7. Mental -Overloaded.
    8. Karmic -Is there a Karma panic room?
    9. Universal -Crushing down on me.
    10. Void -Playing games with me.

3 Questions

No comment.

Yes. The tracks have yet to be transfered though.

I still smoke, but I haven't had any coffee lately.

NOTE: I have shaved twice times during this 13-day period.this 13-day period.

20. Ladicius Registered Senior Member

Jo may I try it I fully intend to try it with all sincerity.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  21. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hello Ladicius,

If you ask for it, then you are ready for it!

Good luck and much fun!!! I can assist by answering questions based on the my own background experience with working with this, so feel free to ask if you so choose.

...here is the link where this map can be downloaded for free. Also, in this link there is a Manual I wrote in two parts free for the downloading, it explains a lot about the Mind Portal, focusing on its over different uses, which includes dreams. The 36x38 files are for American printing standards (for full sized prints), and the A0 are for European printing standards. Please feel free to download these free files and have fun mapping out your dreams. Thank You!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4230e17dbc5fe0168c9e7c56ba37815faf9217640d402c70
    (Link to free Map downloads)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Sincerely,
    Jozen-Bo

22. Ladicius Registered Senior Member

Thank you i'm in debt to you.

23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Likewise!