The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Maybe, maybe, maybe...your a little off course here. Guess all you want, I do myself quite often, but not always and to do so does not fully satisfy that part of my mind that wants verifications, thus I am producing experiments to collect objective evidence.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(Edit: At last this thread has reached the 13th page!!! I have noticed that the pages in this thread are WAY longer then in other places on this forum, as much as 5 times longer...thus this could have been page 95. When I copied the whole thread into my computer a while ago it ran over 100 pages no problem...so this is practically a free book on the web...that continues to grow.)

(Double Edit: If anyone is following up on this please go back to page 12 and read the reply I made there only seconds before doing so with this one, as that reply is much more relevant to the content that has gathered here. Thank you!)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Wow, those PDFs are fancy. Did you make them yourself JB? What program did you use?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

For the basic map I used a program called VectorWorks, which is an Architectural program for drawing up plans for homes and businesses. After preparing the files I converted them into PDFs. Later on I took the PDF's and converted some of them into jpg files so I could use a basic drawing program to edit them and put information into some of them...for example purposes. Some of the others are copied, as I did the work by hand and scanned it into the computer. I am aiming at getting a new computer soon, then I'll be able to prepare new and different maps, as many have requested.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

I'm going to expand that to a day Jo-Bo and wish you well.

8. Keontri23 Registered Member

Hi

umm i'm a fifteen year old and i find this really interesting..i would like to try this but im not sure im understanding this...but i would really like to give it a shot any suggestions?

9. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I've been off the internet for a very long time due to moving and difficulties with the phone companies responsible for connecting my cables. Finally back on!

If you ever manage to follow up on this post I would like to help you any way I can. Seeing that I wasn't around to reply a while ago, it may be distant in your mind by now, but by chance you might find yourself looking over this post once again and find my belated reply to it.

There are some forums I started a while ago..

http://themindportal.lefora.com/

You'll find a great deal of resources there, including threads and links to where PDF files of the full sized map can be downloaded for free. If there is any other way I can help you, let me know and I'll do what I can!