The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Downloading PDFs and Manuals for Mind Portal

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hello!!!

I am going to get to answering the more recent posts very soon. I have been busy preparing information so that it is easier to download. Here is the link to where 6 PDF files of the Mind Portal can be downloaded for free. 3 of them are A0 Europe Standard (for printing), 3 of them are USA 36"x36" standard. Each format has 3 file types; one is the basic spiral, one is the mirrored image (energy in reverse), and one has little Gregorian dates in each unit- if one prefers to coordinate this with Gregorian time. The Introduction Manual is also available for free download. It comes in two 20 page parts.

The Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4230e17dbc5fe0168c9e7c56ba37815faf9217640d402c70
    or just go to my space for the same link:
    http://jozen-bo.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

This should save me some time, so I can focus more on responding to the newer entries in this thread!

Best Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Have you done any work concerning providing objective evidence of your heat vision? What about an image representing what you see?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I contacted James Randi to show him what I am up to. He wrote back, saying he doesn't have time to investigate long theories of the such and challenged me to enter his 1,000,000 dollar contest. At first I said no, but I am considering it. I have 3 tests I would be willing to take. Your idea for the Light Bulb Test is the first one. A wide range mind word tuning it the second. The 3rd test I cannot possibly lose, but I don't know if James will accept, because it is certainly a winner.

Test 3 is simple. I round up 1,000 people and have them work out codes and put them into working calendars. They then observe their life tracks spinning. If after one whole year even one of them doesn't observe certain affects, such as the time drag affect (we could specify 2 or 3 of the biggies, like increased dreaming, subjective time slowing, or AND without a question seeing energy) then I lose. 1000 people...only one has to make it a whole year and say..."nothing happened!". It might look like the odds are in his favor then, but not 1 in a Million could do it...its a lock. What does it prove?

One of three things for sure, working with this calendar, a personalized code, and wheel:
    A...affects our perception of time tremendously
    B...produces longer, more vivid, and clearer dreams
    C...the eyes DO see differently

If James or others fail to see the value of these proofs, it would help me to understand why.

I might lose the light bulb test...I don't have full control over this ability
    I might lose the word test...I have no idea
    I cannot possibly lose the last test...not a chance

I don't know how to get a switch board for the light bulbs to test myself out. I will look into building a model and preparing a place where I can do it, with objective viewers to oversee.

I almost bought a new scanner because I am frustrated trying to get this older one to work. I will be trying to get the right cable this evening so I can scan drawings I will make of what I see.

Thanks Crunchy Cat!!!

Best Regards,
    Jozen-Bo

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

IMO, out of all 3 options the lightbulb one is the simplest and most definitive test. Remember, you only have to do it when the heat vision is on. You pull that off and uou instantly become the worlds most important person (not to mention a million dollars richer).

8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

A little on the Law of Attraction!

Thanks Chief!

I am uncertain, I am still wondering should I stop? What exactly should I stop to prevent figurative blindness? It seems odd to stop now, after coming this far? Did I get here just to be told stop and so I stop? I am pacing myself, I am not rushing. The pace will take care of it self. I don't see how to put this to application without further ado. Its too vague. If I told you to "GO" and left it at that, what could you do with that?

I am well aware of this blindness you mention Cheif, where something quite evident can be right in front of you the whole time and you never see it. When I compare myself to myself when I was 12, its a different set of eyes in the same person. I see many things now I never saw then. Off course this is natural, we all do.

I did not get this far by ignoring the obvious signs. I am aware of many directions all at once. Pattern recognition is developed by the Mind Portal, you can gather Knowledge from the subtlest signs that present it, as you observe the patterns within your head.

Have you been working on a code, Cheif? Anyone else here? Have you found it to be difficult? The questions you ask yourself. If this is so, then you are successfully tapping your mind and becoming aware how confused some intangible inner mental operation structures can be. We have vague fuzzy minds, our awareness a fraction. If you work out a code by going deep into your mind to the creative core and extracting it directly from there, you will find there has been no structure of confined order, everything is sorta outlined in limbo. This will become very evident if you successfully tap your mind for a code.

After working out the code, even if you don't track it, it tracks you. Your subconscious mind see the patterns more. Your conscious mind logs them unconsciously and this is stored into the subconsciousness. You can look back and see a path where there are defined areas and undefined areas, a trail to say. The act of developing the code is not easy when it is getting refined to a new boundary. Start simple.

The six dimensional perspective is at the edge of the middle 7th dimension and the light energy 5th. Between any of the neighboring dimensions there is a spectrum of winding change. The spectrum of color coordination of
    the position of the lighter 5th dimension and its connection to the 7th middle boundary dimension determines particle placement on the void canvas of reality.

The 26 Interdimensions have a relative existence only because there is an Absolute background. The Relative cannot exist without an Absolute to define its Relativity. This pattern repeats in all Polarities. For instance, Light without shades would reveal nothing.

If I am able to break down your sight, you are mixing the interdimensions with the dimensions to see pieces of the coordination of navigated placing. Chance
    is chaos, unpredictable. Chaos is an Attraction. The Attraction is the fundamental shape of ALL THINGS. Each of the Absolute Dimensions is a succession of Attractions that bend, wind, and curl into spirals as they fold into a hidden lap. If you follow the Attraction, the whole pattern begins to unfold.

Space and Time are not Absolute. Space can only be space if it can relate a position between two things. Even a non-linear range between two positions is a space. By space, most people usually mean the 3 dimensional possible movements. This is the most typical idea of space, though it is anywhere there is a relation between two thing spread apart. Time, as well, is nowhere to be found in the Absolute Sense of the Word. If there is such a thing as Absolute Time, then everything happened timelessly without ever happening.

All of these (dimensions and interdimensions) are consequences of Attraction Unfolding and Folding at once. The shape, form, or value of the Attraction permeates every idea we can even have, since our thoughts are themselves attractors within the wind-up.

Basically, if you zoom beyond the particle shell's boundary middle (this is in between the inside of the particle and the outside of the particle, a very special place) and into the forces there within, you will see the attractor. The spectrum of the higher Absolutes is broader then the preceding dimensions, and the circular chain causes these broadened potentials to seep into the lower dimensions from the lower ones beneath them, since they are built out of the highest and the lowest (the highest is the lowest...the 13th fold is infinite itself and that is zero).

As forces interact in unpredictable ways, they give rise to chaos, frozen bifurcating paths of potential, from this arises another spectrum of Attraction.
    This is the Chance Region. Where will those bifurcating paths go? Without moving, they bend the force into inward branches of immeasurable complexity
    and with this comes the shapes hidden in interval waves that are thoughts. Between change, potential, possibility, chaos and thought there is another spectrum of attraction, far more intricate then the last (go back and check and you might sense this).

At this point it gets very hard to explain the hidden attraction of a motionless collapse of a thought that unfolds gravity. The words aren't enough, and even the pictures fail to match up to the vivid brilliance of the spectrum of attraction there is as thoughts fold into gravity.

The succeeding fold is even more so; gravity containing the folds of the previous dimensions; and the waves of the total pattern repeat inward to a central focal point. As this happens, the thought wave patterns of encoded intervals that make mental images in the first place encounter each other in the vortex drain of logrythmic Attractions, the thought becomes conscious of itself (remember that it contains the folded information of the prior dimensions, it is a fusion of void lines (or time lines), void sheets, void space, vibration, light, color positioning, containment (the middle edge or middle shell), force, chaos, thought, and gravity. This spectrum is intricate to the extreme as the hidden Attraction Spectrum goes from gravity to consciousness and then from consciousness into Infinity/Life/Death/Zero/Singularity. The greatest extreme being Infinite, off course.

Understanding the Law of Attraction is understanding how to navigate the mind toward greater freedom.

The Singularity of the Void is Infinite and Everywhere. Being a Singular point, if one can locate it they can distort the outcome be redefinition. The Entire Universe is a speck. We are made of countless specks. We encompass and exist within billions of layers of reality that all converge to our position to make the one we are in.

If there is only 1 path of reality, which there is, then it is clearly an attraction process at work. Even though we go round and around, we are getting closer to the center that is within, just as stars in orbit eventually spiral into collision. If we can stop going round and round and instead go straight in, we can go anywhere instantly. The Power of the Singularity Zero Point is Infinite.

By 1 path, I imagine this is like water draining in a tub. There is only 1 path for the water to go. Nothing in Science can ever predict the shape it will make in the dynamic process of draining as the whirlpool attraction of the water begins to form. We know it is going to drain for sure.

Again, you are following the Attraction. I notice that you get around inwardly more then it may appear on the outside.

Remember,
    "The Time is Limitless and Boundless"
    -Buddha.

We are in the middle of the past and the future. Time appears to be draining, like the water in the tub. We know it is going forward, but we can never fully predict how. If we can feel it going into the past, then we are time traveling. If we don't feel this as if some wind against the spirit, we aren't moving fast enough. Not everyone is moving through time at the same pace, even though an apparent objective time seems to exist where we all appear to be in phase. One can travel further within faster then another.

This reminds me of my father! We had a long conversation about this many times before. He didn't mention the Law of Attraction, it is the Law of Karma, of cause and effect, we spoke of it as being. There is only One Law I am talking about here, not two or three (I haven't been focusing of the second law of focused intent at all).

Cause and Effect are One, they are Attraction in a Whole. As Cause turns into Effect, there is a dynamic image that can be seen (though never in isolation from the whole) as the Cause Attracts into the Effect. The Cause is Zero, the Effect is Infinity. The Attraction between the Cause turning into the Effect is Reality.

As my father and I spoke, we discussed the power to change the past, not by forgetting it, but by embracing it to draw us closer to the Center, the Singular Now! The closer we are to now, the more we can embrace the past and thus change the future by seeing what our past was and then changing the path we came from by refining the definition of that which is embraced. If we can fuse directly to the Eternal Now, we can reach far back and change much simply by seeing it clearly!

It made sense! You are not totally off base, you are establishing an inner base by which you can locate your Mind and awaken your highest potentials!

And now we get to the second Law!!
    Speaking of weight, I am feeling it right now. Focused Intent and True Will cannot be separate. The will is always true, if you will something, it is truly willed for. Willing for something is Desiring. This Law is rather complex as well, I don't want to lead to confusion by cutting an answer short, so we will have to go over the second Law more at another time. You Insight and ability to perceive is highly developed Cheif. Maybe you could describe this second Law more without even hearing much about it in the first place, I would bank on it!

All the Best,
    Jozen-Bo

9. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Trecena Report #3

Free Words:
    I am writing this 3 days late. Its been a LONG 13 days. Longer then the last when I consider how the time went by so slowly. I spun consistently for the first seven days, trying to get back to the place where I was before. Then, I had bitten off a chunk too big to chew and had too much to do. I missed the last 6 days.

A lot of thoughts have been stirring in the deeper regions of my mind these last days. I can feel this process more then I usually do. I seemed to be adjusting just prior to stopping. It was getting easier to watch the wheel spin, but the longer days weren't so easy at times.

Because I have stopped, my senses and nerves have dulled. I don't feel the pains of discharging deep cellular poison so much, because my body isn't actively discharging them as much.

I also haven't been having much unusual sight activity in my vision, though I have noted some. The main thing I have noted is a feeling that the effects where sinking into my mind, I could feel this. As they settle, I feel a chain reaction of thought processes occur. The complexity of these reactions and the inner flashes of vision in my mind cannot be clarified.

I have noted that my sense of smell has been much better then normal. I have been smelling things prior to them being where I can smell them. Sometimes its seems as if I am smelling scents from some place so far away, I won't bother mentioning how far.

I have to get stricter about keeping up with the spin. I have to finish that last tiny bit of code of the 2nd revolution. Its like a car that won't run unless everything is working. If this 'car' is missing the ignition, how can I start the car?

As if my problems to juggle weren't enough, I was working as a Temp and just ran out of work, I have prepared enough maps so that the firm won't have to worry about making maps for some time. Without being able to provide me much work, they let me go. The rotten thing is, is that they didn't give any warning, I had moved from one city to the next, this took a great deal of time, energy and money. The firm had no plan for keeping me, but they should of told me 2 months in advance (its the right thing to do!).

Now I have 2-4 weeks to find work fast or the cost of living will pile over my head and I will be packing. My wife is scared, she is struggling with much uncertainty. That she is 4 months pregnant makes the situation 1000 times more frustrating for me. My thoughts are cursing this place for jeopardizing us as they did...most of the people in the firm who knew me were shocked and saddened by the news of my departure(and they are pardoned from my cursing thoughts). Only one person was dancing around and giggling like a little girl, the one who flirted with me only to be turned down. I am married. Being my immediate supervisor, she was in a position to pull strings. This kind of cr@p happens everyday in the real world. Sigh...

It is very frustrating to be looking for jobs that aren't were my heart is at, which is in this research. I have been studying for so long, though that normally doesn't matter too much, but my knowledge and experience have turned into something that should be put to better use. Well...at least I can say that without my help, should the authorities decide to investigate this Mind Portal later on, they won't get very far. I have been careful not to disclose too much, not even 1%. There are things I am aware of that would take them forever to figure out.

I might seem to be digressing, but this does tie into the overall frame of consciousness, it prepares for better understanding later to come as the changes occur. I won't have as much time for some time. I hope to change this soon.

Maybe this world isn't going to see where this goes, maybe our time will only see a glimpse. Perhaps I should start knocking on their (the government) doors again (they sort of looked the other way the last times). I am tired of the b*llsh!t of losing my life for the wrong reasons.

NOTE:I have shaved 2 times during this 13 day period.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

The Lightbulb Test

To be honest, I recently gave it a try and got nowhere. I'll keep trying from time to time, as you said and as I have observed, this ability comes and goes (like Waves do). Perhaps it can be activated? I'll keep at it.

As to the images, I should have my scanner running this week. However, it will be harder to find the time at the moment to put it all together. And my time may be limited, before hitting a huge set-back that costs me more time. Then I would be off-line for while I get my situation under control. Who knows how long that would take? I'm going to try to avoid it if I can.

11. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Is Jozen-Bo Chief?

Chief,
    I have noticed you have been going through a lot lately. If you are reading this then it must be clear that I am facing difficulties that are more pressing then before (and those were very pressing indeed). Its not just the recent developments alone, its a combination of events that tie in together. I hope you are making progress with that code. If so, are you experiencing anything unusual as you search your mind for a means to define your time visually? Is the process of seeing first and writing second a new experience? I hope my own set-backs aren't too discouraging, things aren't always as they SEEM.

Which brings me to another point, many people SEEM to think you are me. I find it amusing and take it as a complement, since you display an incredible Mind that is capable of capturing the most subtle of possibilities and sensing what is worth sensing. I wonder what you think about this.

Sure, we are the same person. But not at the same time. In the much larger book I wrote I write about this as I walk the reader through many drawings that help one to figure how the boundaries from one dimension to the next unfold. The book is so difficult to read that those who have tried feel the weight of it as the blood in their brains pound. Even without trying, it can be confusing. How could it be anything else?

Everyone is guessing at the dimensions, where as I am describe them as I was able to see them. If one follows it carefully, it describes a shape that describes all shapes and all connections. From this one of the conclusions is that we are all the same person, though the distance between places our existence into different time placements. Everything everywhere is still a single point, the same point.

So, yes, I am another version of you...just not that exact same version at the exact same time. This all happened before ever happening. We could be anywhere. Any possibility has already manifested. We are like waves the bring life to the moment again and again. As I write this, I continue to write it a billion trillion more times per a second, though it is not the me now writing it, it is some other version passing through the configuration of where I just was. They might be going another way and that was just a crossing point, like two lines that represent paths that make an X.

But I imagine our IP addresses would quickly reveal that we are not both to be confuses as only one. I am trying to avoid confusing, so I bring this up to maintain what clarity I can.

As In La' Kech means: I am another You. You include the word -version! Its well put. I also write: We One as Won. There is more meaning to this then meets the eye, but One would have to dig for it. The Obvious meaning is rather optimistic, as it plainly states that no One is left behind. Oneness cannot be achieved if we cannot see through to the End. Oneness of Winning would indicate never sliding back into a Reality as warped as this one (that is inside, not around), nor ever giving up on anyone who so remains.

I have had long, hard talks with my father about this. Though we see many things alike, I don't see the point of Reincarnating forever in the manner that it is happening. I also see no point in spending eternity helping others to see the Enlightenment, when I can spend Eternity doing it without doing it. My words are echoing in this moment, they always have. If no one ever breaks the bonds of the cycles of Reincarnation, then we are all stuck. I have determined to puncture the net, I have already done it.

We are not here to think for a second and cease. Nor are we here to go through an eternity of struggling, losing our minds in death, being reborn not knowing who we are and struggling all over again. Sure, maybe after this life I might come back, to this exact life again, I might get bored of the serene freedom of going anywhere I choose and interacting with any Reality I want. It would take a REAL long, long time, then I'd come here like I am now, choosing a life as I did. Then it would be true, we do Reincarnate forever. And it would also be True that we don't.

Fun as it is, I remember things and can see them very clearly as one sees what they did last minute. I am here trying to help, if I was born into a wealthy family with little struggle, could I forge the wisdom to be as I am? If I was perfect, could anyone relate to me? If I had never a problem, wouldn't that be disturbing? When I consider Everything I Know, I am never worried. The world could collapse and I would be fine. Why? Because I could understand its occurring and justify the reason why, as well as redefine the True Meaning of that which was Earth and will always be Forever Earth. The Earth will never Die and yet it Dies. We are the same way.

I think I'll pause here, I am sure you can gather enough of my thoughts to know where they are coming from. We don't have to agree on everything, but that we agree that we should do what we can to teach and help this world however we can is an important agreement for combining our efforts. What I wrote above is rather personal, it is not a forced opinion, its simply my own perception as it is.

All the Best,
    Jozen-Bo

12. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Uinal Observational Report #3

(NOTE: This report is 8 days late)

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -I have been experiencing waves of sensations during the last 20 days. Sometimes I feel normal, at other times I can feel the energy fields around objects or energy waves as they collide into me; at peak I feel what the objects feel, which is strange.

2. Hearing -Words and conversations are echoing in my Mind. I don't hear anything unusual outside, but I hear a symphony of other people's words within. Sometimes I hear everyone's words at the same time, and at other times only certain parts are heard.

3. Seeing -Seeing energy has calmed down. I see energy waves, but not as often as before. I can see my own thought energy as I think and it comes out of my mind. I still see compression waves and distortion waves of vibration. The other day I was at an interview and I saw a black wave of thought like a string zip out of the ladies head as she spoke to me. I am seeing way too much inside to describe at the moment.

4. Smelling -My sense of smell is much better then before. Not only am I smelling things all around me, which brings them to my awareness; I seem to be smelling remotely things that are too far away to be smelled. It is as if I can smell another parallel universe right where this one is. I am also smelling things that I could of only smelled at a different time, as if I am smelling through time.

5. Tasting -My sense of taste is still normal.

6. Intuitive -My sense of intuition is operating beyond my ability to comprehend. The path is pulling me along. I am making sacrifices regarding what I do with my time, because my intuition is guiding me to.

7. Mental -There has been so much in my mind lately, I can't begin. I haven't been spinning the wheel these last days, the affects are still settling in, like a bell's ringing.

8. Karmic -This sense is a little dull at the moment. I seem to be discharging some karma that is attracting difficulties in my life.

9. Universal -Comes and goes like waves. I feel connected one moment, and then extremely connected the next. I feel a presence of many that are not here in the physical sense. I can feel the stars so distant are as well in my Mind, shining and releasing energies that will unfold on their own.

10. Void -Since I haven't been spinning so much lately, the void sense is numbing out. I still feel it, but not as much.

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

I lost my Job. Next question please!

I suppose I might add that these last 20 days have seemed more like 120 days, my perception of time has slowed down so, so, so much!

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

No, I am not. I have the journal and I am going to catch at least the days up, I will fill in the hazy descriptions of the day's past after this at my own convenience.

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

I have been on the forums so much lately, trying to get this work exposed, it is exhausting! Ahhhh!!! I got a blog started. Something is stirring deep within me, I am feeling a shift on the way.

13. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Does the sun ring like a bell?

Yes it does!!!

14. cheif Registered Member

I considered the same a few weeks ago, that people might come to that conclusion. It was a neat thought

. I'm flattered that you were flattered. But I decided to dismiss the notion when I considered our different writing styles, and the difference in our conclusions. That should be enough to prove that we're not the same person.

You're good internet company Jozen-Bo. Obviously well educated, obviously in control of a strong will and resilient attention span, ambitious, opinionated, enthusiastic, and just a little too sure of yourself, just enough to invite people to argue, and heat up a discussion. I'm thankful to have had such a lengthy and intelligent internet conversation with you so far

Yes and No. I have no wheel, I have no concrete definitions for a code, and I've somewhat abandoned categorizing life-state via parallel subsections of the trinity. But I have been giving the concept of the Mind Portal some attention. I've also been reading Ingo Swann's work off and on (at http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com), which is related to the Mind Portal.

I've started writing a journal of sorts, and I've been giving some special concentration to how I 'feel' as I write... what my aura is composed of, what the aura of the world around me is composed of... how it *feels*... looking through a child's mind, with my adult mind in the back guiding it.

I haven't encountered anything in my observations of aura that I think is noteworthy. Even the extension of my senses doesn't feel too novel, since I remember a time when it was foreign *not* to sense in that way. But I have a feeling that my not finding anything 'noteworthy' is greatly a result of the stimulation of my mind that cares very little for notes. My intuitive mind doesn't care much about making notes for the logical mind to follow.

Work

. My app is going Beta/Final Cantidate, and I'm the lead developer... it's pretty time consuming.

I've decided to let go of strongly typed definitions for my code. I think that Art should be a greater influence on the code than scientifically-composited-quasi-digital glyphs.

My first 3 codes were of an eye in varying states of openness, where the openness signifies my awareness of life. Around it, I drew shapes and patterns symbolizing thoughts that I felt were the cause of my level of awareness. Or shapes signifying superficial life events...

That is one thing that makes writing the code tricky... from the perspective of right now, almost everything seems superficial (with the exception of strong auras), and I have trouble deciding what should be included in a code.

I haven't drawn a code in several days, but I've kept small logs in my pocket journal. Perhaps the entries will be useful. Though, I already find myself forgetting specific details that I had hoped my journal would lead me to remember.

I don't imagine I'll have a Mind Portal with even a marginal amount of codes any time in the near future, not for months at least. Too many other things are allocating my mind: my professional work, my teaching (which is going very well), my life mission (which has been growing more defined), my girlfriend, my health, my preparedness for the coming future economic depression (and it's aftermath), my family...

I think any combination of our efforts for the benefit of the world will be complimentary. We are different people with different approaches to a convergent ideal.

This image conveys part of how I see the situation:
    http://bubo.brynmawr.edu/~dblank/images/two-spirals.png

I'll take the route along technological-consciousness, and you take the route along divine-spiritual-convergence, we'll both wrap around science and personal truth, and meet up in the middle with nirvana for all!

But for now, it is time for me to sleep.

-cheif

15. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  16. cheif Registered Member

17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Trecena Observation #5

Free Words:

I would like to begin by noting I am 4 days late. It seems to be a pattern. Is this a tribute to the Mind Portal not working as it should? NO! I haven't been spinning it like I should, so there isn't much to report, still I must report the truth as it happens to me. I have been carried away in an effort to get exposure to this, IT DESERVES IT! I realize that though the idea is correct, I am over doing it- I will continue with the original plan (to get people aware of this, to share it), but I will now expand that plan and slow down to speed up. How? I am going back in, as when I go into the Mind Portal, I am not just going into my mind, I am going into Everyone's Mind. If I change there, Everything and Everyone will change here. It won't happen at the same rate for everyone, but is will happen. I am confident, bold, fearless, determined, focused...I will NEVER GIVE UP!

I have a lot to write this time, it is my 666th post and I love to toy with numbers, I have been pondering and waiting in consideration how to post this post. Is there something about this number, you decide! I am 6 feet tall, 6 inches, and 6/16th of an inch. Does that mean anything? Are we stupid? Are we going to become numb with fear at a number? This is my take on it, nature made me this height to test and screen weak-minded people from using this portal, if one is fearful of a number then how are they going to bring their fear into the Mind's of others using this? They will probably make the irrational connection a moron would make and avoid it. Good! (If 666 is scary, beware of 1,293,823,549,785,342,097,815,478,910,239,547 because it is going to get you!

)

Nature, God, the Universe- what ever you call it seems to have made things turn out this way. What's next? The evil color? The evil race? Evil is a phantom, if you believe in it then you crystallize it into your existence, in the Absolute there is no relative Evil or Good, there just is. But this is a Trecena Report and it appears I am digressing (but I am not). So...where is my head at?

I have been going through a lot lately, its been wearing at me. But, I seem to get reinvigorated before I reach a point of giving up, something springs up in me and around me and I feel even more charged then previously.

I haven't been seeing much energy, hearing much of anything out of the ordinary, all my senses have reverted back to almost normal (I have been seeing a little energy here and there). My thoughts in my Mind and the Inner activities have also reverted to what I would say is almost normal. I look at my wheel and it is difficult, it reminds me of what I am suppose to be doing. Are things changing?

Yes! Though time has been returning to the sense of zipping by without acquiring the feel or meaning that it does when I am engaged, it is still slower then it was a few months ago before I began- when at this time the days were going by as if in a few minutes. I am not going to leave this world with regrets for not trying my best, and I know in my heart I am trying my best to bring value to this world. Whats been happening to me lately?

These last 5 or 6 days I have been dreaming more deeply then normal. I have been contacted in my dreams, sending me a jolt and a message to go with it. And because of this I am now back tracking (catching up on my notes of the past, which hasn't been noted) and picking up my tracks, my journal is out and being filled with dates, being prepared. I have recorded these dreams, starting with the dream that activated this change. Thus, as I begin to fill out the Dream Calendar it will begin with this night.

The nice thing about the Dream Code is it is no code at all. I simply make up a symbol on the spot in the morning as I fill it into the calendar. It takes very little time, 2-5 minutes. If I didn't dream I fill in stars. Its that easy! And my Inner Awareness repeatedly keeps informing me that this Dream Map is also a door to the dream world. I know from personal experience that if one records their dreams, thinks about them, and sees them visually as they play them back in their Mind's eye then they have clearer, longer, more vivid dreams. What does a Dream Map look like (which is without a doubt a powerful versoin of the Mind Portal- the Dreamer's Mind it closer to the subconscious as we encounter our subconscious in our dreams- we are confronted with it if we live our waking lives consciously)? I will post a smaller example I made over two years ago, imagine this at 3 feet circumference, giving more space to place more detailed symbols into (symbols that remind- I know because in this example are 5 symbols based on real dreams I had and every time I see them (as small as they are) I can remember the entire dream):

By jozenbo at 2008-03-27

Making a Map is the road to Mastery! Then, when I become a Dream Master I can do great things in my sleep, I could full fill any fantasy, I could heal extremely fast (studies have proving that there are states One can reach in the Dream state that can heal long term chronic illnesses over night), I could play God and make the Universe, anything my Imagination wants. What would it want? I guess I'll find out.

I have begun tracking, even though the 2nd code isn't finished. I don't need the code to keep track of what I do as I do it, I simply need to write down the key words, such as: took a bath, caught the bus, went on the forums, talked to my mother, etc. I need the code to encrypt this information into the symbols, and that will be done soon enough!

Last time I wrote some rather thoughtless remarks about where I had worked, I now am catching my error and refuting it. The place I worked at has actually been the warmest atmosphere I ever worked at in my whole life, my colleges where amongst the most considerate and thoughtful people I have thus far worked with, having a good sense of humor, and it has been a pleasure to get to know them and work with them. The work simply ran out, so the firm did what any firm does...conserve it resources. They wrote me a very good reference and I already have over 10 jobs to choose from! It has been an honor to be there!

As to my immediate supervisor, she was the one who got me the job in the first place, she made the decision and it is because of her I had the opportunity to work there in the first place. She's a nice person and I am glad I know her. I myself am somewhat of a flirt, so that is life. I am happy that we left on good terms today and that I am not burning bridges in my wake.

As to my next job, I am confident it will be the right job to develop the experience I need to succeed. I will go into research, business management, and development of this enterprise concerning the Mind Portal at the exact right time, I needn't worry, stress, get frustrated, nor angry. Life is too precious!

This is in no way digressing, its where my head is at, where my Mind is at. Seeing energy isn't as important as seeing value. Standing firm and remaining unfettered is a crucial key. Now that I am tracking once again, I am soon to enter the cutting edge of the Mind Portal, and will be able to get the most out of it, so that I can live up to the potential that is life .

NOTE: I have shaved 3 times during this 13 day period.

18. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

Awesome work.
    Synchronicity or not I too in the last few days have been insired to involve myself with learning Lucid Dreaming and OBE's.
    As I do believe there is great potential for further spiritual progress through these methods.
    I admire your dedication and involvement.

19. cheif Registered Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYIe0h-cB0Y&feature=related

Part 1 of an enlightening series. found as a link from the Awakening of Zero Point thing that was posted in this thread earlier. Describes briefly some things that I'm pretty sure Jozen-Bo and I have been taking for granted that the other understands.

Goes over some powers of the mind, the permeating super consciousness that humans are a part of, some science tie-ins with the metaphysical, metaphors for the meta-physical reality we exist in, snippets of theological histories, etc, without going into too many technical points. I highly recommend hearing the series.

-cheif

20. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Uinal Observation #5

(NOTE: This report is 1 week late)
    (NOTE: I will begin keeping track of consecutive days in a row that I spin and the total days from the beginning that I did spin. I will approximate it at half to begin with (that is, that I spin the wheel 30 out of 60 days. If I miss a consecutive day, I will lower the number by 3, thus if I make 28 consecutive days in a row and miss one day, it will drop to 25; and it will drop to 22 if I miss another. This is because of momentum that gathers remains if motion as the consecutive days gather, and I have observed that it wears off quickly if they are not gathering.)

Consecutive Days:1
    Total Days: 30/60

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -Its been a rough last 20 days, lots of things to watch out for. This makes it harder to gouge how I felt. I have been spinning off and on lately, missed the last few days. Today I spun it and began mixing Tantric Kriya Yoga breathing techniques while watching it spin. I feel replenished and calm inside.

2. Hearing -Not hearing so much out of the ordinary. My mind hears things here and there, but they are faint and distant, I seem to rely more on feel to gather what they are.

3. Seeing -Later today I will begin classifying and making pictures of what I see. I have noticed that 1 day I saw blue sparks coming out of the wheel and the next I saw yellow. Today I saw a flashing of white sparks, and sparks that changed from blue to red very quickly. I have also been seeing a lot of streaming shadows of Ether-like energy in rooms I go to and around object. It makes me think of chi.

4. Smelling -My sense of smell is good at the moment, but nothing outstanding have I observed these last 20 days regarding it.

5. Tasting -My sense of taste is still normal.

6. Intuitive -My sense of intuition is now within comprehension. The path is beginning to unfold on its on with greater ease. I can see that the sacrifices I make with what I do with my time are investments, and I can feel what for.

7. Mental -My mind is active and clearing quickly. I am relaxed and confident, yet well aware of the work that lies ahead of me. I am also aware that my mind is organizing with greater care, the moments will be good ones.

8. Karmic -This sense is functioning fine at the moment. I can feel the bonds of karma as they connect me to those around me, the interactions that take place, and the place that is now.

9. Universal -I feel the Universe lighting up inside of me!!! I feel light gathering and shining through objects to reach me where ever I am! There is more light now moving through the cycles, and the mental screens of darkness are dissolving even more now.

10. Void -The Void feels like a Heart to me. I will leave it at that for now.

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

I got a new job that pays more money!!! It will provide me will better training for the things I intend to do, my interest is personal, but I am fortunate that the project I'll be working on for the next 3 years is a fascinating adventure to be a part of! My mind has been organizing and preparing for the changes to come, finding ways and means to assert how to get the most out of my time! These last 20 days have seemed more like 40 days, my perception of time has picked up a little.

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

I am beginning to track it down again! I have my journal and my notes are gathering, and today I will get some of that last little bit of work down on the 2nd code that has been holding me back for such a while now. I have the events written down, when the code is ready I can then convert them into track!

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

The conduct has been cautious in chaos. The destabilizing elements are lifting! With the stabilization comes time constraints, though I will squeeze every last bit of value out of them. The pattern of my routine is beginning to observe itself, I am have even began to fill out the second prime map of the dream code. Thus two of the three primes are now actively being prepared. In the meantime I am spinning the year of 2005-2006, which showed many more results of supernatural phenomena then the following years of 2006-2007 when I didn't track or spin anything.

21. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Code Forming!

Cheif!!!
    It is good to hear from you! You are certainly good company and have provided a great deal of insight that will be valuable to the future to build on. Your ability to observe and make connections is highly developed, I am confident your life will be a successful contribution to society. I find you to be very good company and am also thankful to have had this conversation thus far!

I can understand the yes and no! I can also understand the difficulty of finding concrete definitions for a code and how categorizing methods can be abandoned. I abandoned so many my self.

At some point a flash of insight occurs and suddenly a concrete method presents itself without effort. As I organize information links I will place this link into a binder of recommended study material (or otherwise a list interesting materials I encounter)! I'll go ahead and do this now and take a look at it.

Awesome! This journal will provide you with much insight. Keeping a focus on how you feel, this is splendid. As the journal gathers your observations, you may already begin to notice patterns. Though my 2nd code is still unfinished, I have been picking up with my journal. The journal is parallel to the calendar, it is self-reflecting and helps to bring awareness to awareness.

You bring up a very valid subject! When One makes notes, this act stimulates the mind to have more noteworthy experiences. You more you observe, the more there is to be observed! If you don't look you won't see. Its not a matter of simply looking with the eyes, but where to look with the senses. When All of them (Including the Inner Senses) are put to use, then One begins looking in the right direction. I would recommend that as you keep a journal (a crucial element to self observation) try to quickly write down the seemingly insignificant things you did using just one word to list them. I will provide a picture of 1 day of recording in one of my journals:

By jozenbo at 2008-03-21

It sounds like you got a lot going at the moment, good news! If you can understand what the Art is communication it should manage to allow a map. I have the strong urge to use a purely artistic code-less system for the days, and I am using this method for the dream map. It is basically a Mind Portal where all of the days are dream spaces, and I make a symbol or draw a little picture to remind me what the dream is about. I am now 2 weeks into its formation. I have found that I am dreaming more and the pictures are coming. It will be fun to see where this goes!

A strongly defined structure is challenging to work with. I am driving by sensations, compulsions, and a source of knowledge that compels me to attempt 13 revolutions of this definition base I work with. I have found that the act of going from one step of the code to the next is not easy. It involves going deeper into my mind, the first set was challenge enough. Its sifting through so much uncertainty, such much possibility. I found that as I worked it out I knew that I would abandon it eventually, but as I moved to the second step I didn't entirely abandon it, but merged and changed it. The 2nd step is basically finished, I just need to transfer the symbols to a manual. That act of making it was more challenging then the first. I have also began just a little on the 3rd, but I am a long ways away from beginning to use it.

Where is this going? That is why I write this, because it ties into your reply. As the steps advance they refine themselves. If I live long enough to reach the 12th step (each takes a minimum of 1 year to step though- One never reaches the 2nd step if they haven't completed 1 year of a code, which is then the first step), I am sure it will be the most bizarre and refined system of all. I can't even begin see it at this time, its way over my head. Strangely though, the 13th code is just as you describe, simply Art. By then the Mind Portal will simply be my Mind, I will have total access to the thoughts stored in my head and the whole pattern of complexity will be completely visible within even more so then on a page. Its form flawless. I wont even need to bother tracking anymore!

The definitions eventually melt away and all there is is beautiful and expressive. The meaning and essence the same. The 13th step is Infinite, there is nothing to track, only tracks that are automatically left behind in the formless form. I am not even sure if it is possible to write this 13th evolution of the code out. I cant even talk about it that much yet.

I would love to see what you did do, even if it got abandoned (which is normal). You sound like you are working out the difficulties of the coding process. Its a struggle with your own Mind. Its also developing awareness on many levels. The structure by which we define ourselves, our world, and our relationship is not easy to observe directly.

There is reality found within what appears superficial, it is happening for a reason. It should be observed and then you can find that there is a deeper reality nested in its distracting weave. You sound gifted with the ability to see auras much more clearly then normal. Keeping track of the auras is then a good idea. I find that the code works best when it can keep track of time, which involves many cycles of superficial events. Reality as we know it is sorta of superficial compared to what it really is.

For example; if you work, then this is part of where your time goes. There is probably no way around it and when caught up in work, tracking can be even more difficult. If this is the case, which it is, then it should be noted. Then, try to look at the general activities; 1-worked, 2- day sick, 3-vocation, 4-promotion, 5-new project, 6-project complete, etc. Keep it simple, maybe 10 definitions for work (it needs to be simple, this will make it more possible to track). If something very unusual happens at work, it is very easy to simple add a new symbol for this, and usually even easier to remember because of this.

Where else does the time go. What is being done? How can the Time be defined? If you spend time on the forums, then it could be noted: forums-. If you spend time with your family, this is time. I understand seeing the reality behind this superficial facade, but in order to see it more clearly you have to look within the facade, inside of it. This means you have to pay attention to it, look at it and acknowledge how it connects to everything. If you do this, those noteworthy events will come quickly, as if they know when they are being tracked and want to be tracked.

I can easily break my code down to 3 parts; a part for keeping track of the superficial or mundane events (did the dishes, etc.), a part for keeping track of the super real or supra phenomenal events (communicating with Immortals, etc), and a part for keeping track of my own efforts (performed meditation, tracked my time, etc).

It might help if you decide on things you are already doing with your time. Visiting family, working, art, writing, relationship. You could break your mundane time down into 5 or so regions where a majority of your time goes, and then you could list the types of experience you have that are surreal, such as seeing auras, or other paranormal events. It might break down in a way that if there is a change and a pattern to how this is, you can find the notable differences that would make that pattern evident. This might be 3 or so regions including possibly dreams, senses (your seeing auras for example), and paranormal events.

Then, when you have this, you could divide each section in that which you made happen by your own effort and that which happens on its own. Examples: 1-called a family member, 2-family member called me; 1-meditated for 30 minutes, 2-saw a spirit like light with a powerful aura for a brief period of time. If you do this you should find it easy to get about 100 or so keywords for the things you do with your time. Its the time that is so precious here, that we have these limits as we do at the time. The most important thing to include in a code is where the time goes and how. The code could also include symbols planned out to keep track of goals that you could make happen by effort. It should break down it two essential parts; that which you can do and that which just happens on its own.

You've been busy and this makes it hard to find the time. Find it and you will find more Time. The entries will be useful, don't worry about forgetting anything. Everything will happen on its own. Some of these "lost" details will come back to you at a time when they make more sense.

These things that are allocating your mind are the very things that underline your code to optimize it.
    1-professional work
    2-teaching
    3-life mission
    4-girlfriend
    5-health
    6-business (managing your affairs)
    7-family

When you find the time to work it out, it should sorta happen in a flash, suddenly and spontaneously and applying some effort. It sounds like you put in the effort, you are aware of the difficulty of making the code, and when the time is write it will all happen on its own. You have a lot to keep up with, and this is very good.

I took a look at the picture and I will have to add this link to my list of places to investigate. I am curious about this? The double spiral makes me think of a double helix even though I know the shape is not exactly the same. I have worked out two other kinds of maps; one I call the double helix map and the other the day-dream map. I haven't had the time or programs to prepare them, it will happen soon. I already have a clear picture in my head and wrote about one of these designs, which looks like a mirrored tunnel with two spiral bars proportionate to the curve of DNA, which hold tracks of information and then spin, reflecting images in a pattern that would take some time to explain (incredible visuals- not easy to prepare- way beyond my scope at the moment).

I find your choice of words fun! Meet up in the Middle with Nirvana for All. Your describe a motion of zeroing in on a middle. There is a great deal to this as one reaches the Singular Center, Zero Point Void! You gather more from these words then normal. You know where they are coming from, not entirely (or else you'd already be in the CENTER), but enough to see their meaning and value. Your awareness is astonishing!

All the Best,
    Jozen-Bo

22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Thanks for the Video Link!

Hello Moementum!!!

THANK YOU!
    It was a good video to watch. The message hit at the right time, I understood it perfectly. I found a part of that video to be very interesting visually (aside from the spinning tunnels- which where also fun to see), where there is a lake and some mountains just briefly, and it shows some energy moving around for a second or two. This scene shows very clearly (well, as clear as the quality gives) how the energy looks at times (there are many other types of energy I have seen- but this is one of my favorites to see directly!), I see trails like these ones in the video often. As well, it shows a few other bits of energy how I see it in this quick scene. The part about making compromising choices really settled well, as I find I am often struggling against circumstances that involve difficult decisions to make. I will review again later as well as the other videos to see, its much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jozen-Bo

23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Are Crop Circles Portal Access Patterns for the Mind Portal?

Cheif!!!

This shows some incredible stuff. I think these patterns can be configured into canvases of their own and spun into unique Mind Portals to activate and trigger certain awareness. Are Extra-terrestrials paying attention? Giving us tools to help awaken our awareness? Are Crop Circles portal access Patterns for the Mind Portal? I will keep up with this link and collect the images and see if I can begin to prepare some patterns for spinning patterns based solely off of them. Its a lot of material, it will take time, but once its done the information will be easier to access. Each of these patterns has a unique energy (and should offer a unique triggered response), I intend to explore them all more carefully in the days to come! When I have it all ready (my guess is it will take 6 months to a year to complete) you are more then welcome to the copies!

Thanks!!!
    Beautiful patterns, I might add!!!

All the best,
    Jozen-Bo