The Mind Portal!!!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jozen-Bo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. cheif Registered Member

The aura sense that I mentioned is not something that I've been able to 'see' in a visual way. The closest to visual that my aura's get is when I match the aura's feeling and motion to an analogous image.

Like a few weeks ago, a coworker had a break through with a frustrating problem, and I 'saw' "prismatic fireworks" erupt from his mind. I didn't 'see' flashes of light, I felt his excitement, and read his body language, and his eyes and expression seemed to shake as though his mind was gushing, as though he had just gambled, expecting to continue losing big, and won big instead. His emotions erupted into joyous explosions that brightened the room. No visual, just an analogy to a visual.

Or today, while working on my own frustrating problem (4 weeks now of the same problem *grumble*), I felt my own aura reflect from a very astute coworker, and it radiated frustration like an egg grilling in a dirty frying pan. I could almost smell the sulfuric toxicity of my own aura, though there was no actual change in smell.

I make a note of it in my journal when the "aura sense" is coupled with intuition, when it feels like a 'path altering' event is occurring or has just occurred. Like the feeling you get when approaching a fork in the road, while you are hiking for example, and choosing one path over the other. I experience that same feeling when making decisions on occasion. These are most frequent when interacting with people.

I don't think these feelings are extra-ordinary at all. I can feel when others have them, and often feel that they acknowledge the feelings, and recognize that they are real and important. I think that the difference between how I perceive these feelings and how others perceive them is that I take extra time to quantify and trace them. I believe that inclination is something that my software engineering background encourages in my personality.

Speaking of engineering backgrounds aiding metaphysical understanding, that Greg Braden guy that I linked a YouTube thing to earlier shares some pretty neat content from his book The Divine Matrix here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjM9JhzlXR0&feature=PlayList&p=DA4C12F378E8BB90&index=0&playnext=1

That's a link to a play list including all 11 parts of his interview from AM Coast to Coast. It's long (well over an hour), but good.

-cheif

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Trecena Observation #6

Consecutive Days:4
    Total Days: 35/65 (corrected)

Free Words:
    I am writing this 11 days late. I am rewinding my mind to report where it was at 11 days ago, so what has happened in between now and then will not be included. I have been consistent about spinning and observing my life spin for the following 3 days after I began to include the consecutive day information that first appeared in the last Uinal Report.

Its been stressful looking for work (at the time I was doing this), my senses and my ability to observe are not what they could be, too distracting it is to focus on so many things all at once.

This report will be short, my senses have returned to normal almost entirely. Not much unusual to report, more that things have gone back to normal. My sense of time has also returned to normal. I am not seeing that much, only a tiny bit of energy here and there. This should come as no surprise, since I have been inconsistent for several days prior to these last 4 days. I am determined to remain consistent, I want to be able to observe what happens, how can I do this if I don't do this?

One odd thing that I noticed is that as I spun the wheel, I have seen red sparks coming out of it in the past (which aren't really there, how could a piece of paper start making sparks?). On the 7th of April I noted seeing blue sparks coming out of the pattern, all of them where blue, like blue electricity snaps. I was baffled by this, as prior they where red. Later on this day I confirmed a position that pays more and is more interesting then my last job. However it requires more time and energy to keep up with. I will begin on the 16th (we are going back 11 days- I have already began by now).

Then, on the 8th, the following day when I spun the wheel I saw white sparks of energy and white only. Strange, why would the colors change, there is no reason outside of me for this to happen, so I suspect it has much to do with the condition of my mind. On the 9th (the day this report was due), I spun and noted seeing many different colors of sparks. Even some of the sparks changed color in mid snap, from red to blue. I have no answer for this, only the question...why? I hope to find the answer, is it my eyes, my mind, my aura; how do I explain this?

NOTE:I have shaved 3 times during this 13 day period.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Consecutive Days:17
    Total Days: 48/78 (corrected)

Free Words:
    I am writing this on time! I am very tired, its been a long day. Time was beginning to speed up...that is, return to normal, but now it is beginning to slow down again. I am worn out, this makes it harder to clearly describe my experience of going into the Mind Portal.

Thoughts are coming at me so fast, I seem to be going through mood swings. One moment I feel devious and destructive, and the next I feel this is a mistake, that I should stay focused and continue. There is too much to do, and even though time is slowing down again, the proportions are the same, I still have 11 hour days of work, lunch, and travel; with only 3-4 hours left over in the evening to track, eat, and do other things with. It is a difficult challenge, sometimes I feel like giving up and at other times I figure I'd rather die from exhaustion. If I am getting anywhere with this, I might see this for myself, but sometimes I wonder if that is as far as it goes. I am eager to see something someone else has done, so far all I do is read words.

I don't see energy so much anymore, nor are my senses doing anything that seems too note worthy. Here and there there are things happening, but they happen so quick I hardly notice. However, lately when I watch the wheel spinning I am seeing more energy then ever before, I have noted recently I am beginning to visually see silver clouds that apparently come out of my mind and are sucked into the black void in the middle, and as this happens I briefly feel something I can't describe, as if I am in between two worlds.

Reality goes by normally, but it seems staged. I feel like I am not really a part of it, and yet it feels like there are a million secrets lurking around the corner. I feel attention, but from where?

Inside there is turmoil, forces are clashing. A while back I had a very traumatic experience when I recorded the 1st year on the the calendar using the 1st code I developed. Through out the year I was determined to succeed in a certain goal I set for myself, one that was to crush the devil, as I know it to be. On June the 26th of 2006 in the morning the devil came personally to end my life, there was a battle for survival. I was wedged and trapped in a parallel Universe for a brief amount of time, dream-like; but much more then a dream could possibly be. There, I felt my body being drained and shocked and as I realized I was not in reality I panicked and tried to will myself back into my body. I then felt this presence, an Entity was near. Everything about this parallel was the same as this reality, only so much more real and clear that this reality is a blur in comparison. Being a more real then this version double, the parallel bed I was on fell through the floor. I don't need to go into the details beyond this, except that I came face to face with what I could only describe as the devil. I could no longer think, I was dying fast. Somehow, I managed to get a thought out, and it was immediately to invite this Entity into me. I looked over my shoulder to see for a second this rage filled Entity hovering and flying into me. As it went in I sprang out of my bed at least three times waking up and noting how real in each case everything was. I knew in each case that it wasn't here, because it was too real. After the 4th time (maybe more I can't remember) I woke up again in the blurry place we call reality. I jumped up and danced about, I was alive and I survived a face to face battle with the devil. I remember very clearly saying out loud to myself how foolish that he'd even show himself to me, as part of his great power is that no one ever sees him so clearly, thus they can not verify him, and so he can operate in secret against everyone. I even laughed then at this.

Before this I was well aware that my body was changing in ways that cannot be explained. Many weaker spirits attempted to possess me and found once they entered my body they become prisoners to a world within me that is more vast and then the one outside of me. None have ever succeeded nor have any ever escaped after making such an attempt. But this was much more eerie. Months afterwards I still would think about it, even today I do. How far in the Mind have I gone? Why would the devil personally come to kill me? Have I gone crazy? I have been reluctant to bring this up, because I am sure this will scare many people away from even considering to use the Mind Portal. But, I already mentioned it elsewhere, so why hold back here? If there is such thing as the devil, then I am certain it is trapped inside of me, making the same foolish mistake as all those other spirits. Or, maybe its just a symbol of my subconscious, that I have gone deep and found the darkness that so many hide from that is within. Or perhaps the Truth is multi-layered, a multitude of realities fused into my position in the now. I still wonder.

Things are stirring inside of me, it feels like a tug-a-war sometimes. My visions go from good to bad to good to bad. Still, I maintain focus and strive to serve to liberate all life from suffering and imprisonment, to navigate the destiny of this world and time itself to remove the illusions that bind. But sometimes I am tempted to drop everything.

A few days ago I woke up wracked in total pain. I have heard descriptions of what it is like to come off of heroine, every cell signals pain to the brain. I never did heroine, but I felt that this description best summed up the experience of that day. I have been spending too much time trying to get this out, this Mind Portal. Why? It might be important, I don't really know but I think that it is, that it needs to be studied. But as I strive and strive and wear myself out, I ask myself should I not focus on my own health and well-being and spirit, and leave everyone on their own. After honestly sharing the worst of it, who will possibly dare to do something like this? I have found that there are courageous spirits who have the wisdom (or perhaps foolishness) and the nerve to enter. If not for them, I would have stopped by now. I can only wonder what will happen to them as they enter, or if they will find the right keys or if their code will serve them differently or what will happen. I am, needless to say, eager to find out. The pain has subsided, I still feel some, but I do not let it control me.

I don't feel like smoking cigarettes anymore. They stink! I can feel poison in my body and my sense of smell is getting much more sensitive. Tonight, after writing this, I suspect that that last cigarette that is in my pack is the last. I can think of better things to do then keep track of how many cigarettes I smoke a day.

Speaking of, I have been tracking down my activities with much more care. It is not easy, as I am tired and want to do other things, even if it only costs me 10 minutes of my time though out the day, it is so easy to just ignore the tracking, but I am not folding in. I have been dreaming more then ever before lately, and I have had more dreams in a row then ever before in my life. Last night I smoked pot with Snoop Doggy Dog, then we sparred. A few days before this I had my picture taking with Bill Clinton, who insisted that he have his picture taking with me. My dreams are getting longer and longer, just as I predicted. Strangely, for the last 4 nights they have all included marijuana in some way? I smoked weed in the past when I was younger, lots of it. Who'd guess...I did lots of other drugs too (although I never did crack nor heroine!). That was a long time ago. Funny, on another forum someone compared using the Mind Portal to smoking pot and I immediately wrote several of the differences, as going into the Mind Portal is not like smoking pot at all, its much more subtle and when things happen, much more intense. But...for the first time when I was at work today I suddenly felt stoned mildly for no reason at all, though I could easily focus on what I was doing and my confidence nor ability to work was not compromised. I had lots of energy, and I burned lots of energy as my work is very demanding on the Mind.

Other things started to happen. I began to see different kinds of portals. A new design began to appear in my mind, far more advanced then any of the ideas I have ever had. This version I use now, the one that I show is just a prototype. I have already worked out over 30 different calendars in my mind and over 20 different devices as well. But this design that appeared today is by far the most fantastic, complex, and mind boggling of any. Its way beyond me, only a vague...memory. I have neither the time nor energy to gather the information I would need to complete it. Even if I did, I haven't the resources to make it. I have many secrets, not by choice, but by lack of time- there is more in my mind then I have time to explain. This report has leaked a big one, one that I secured for some time as I felt it would jeopardize any prospects of other people ever getting involved. I figure by now, better to be straight forward about the dangers of going deep within the Mind Portal...within your own mind. Who knows what others have buried within their subconscious that they'd rather keep buried, or what will happen if people face their inner demons? Of all my secrets, I would gladly discuss any and reveal anything that is there to, one needs only ask the right questions. Even if I spent my entire life putting it all out on paper, I could at best get out only a portion of whats there, thus the rest remain secret. I suspect that if one enters the Mind Portal, everything will happen on its own and all that stuff I could never say will become known without me ever saying it, it will spring up from within. There is but a few exceptions, that which my mind keeps secret from itself, information the is time locked and activated by certain sequences and events that unfold in time, this stuff is impossible to retrieve, I can only feel that it is there in the future, I can't access it. And, this device that I have glimpsed at, I am incapable of discussing it, as it is time locked as well.

Everything is starting to make sense more then ever before, and at the same time, there is so much frustration that I must deal with, patience is not one of my greatest virtues. Also, despite this I find that I am still struggling with decisions and that there are more questions and that they feel more urgent then they have been. I am beginning to see energy move all around me as I write these concluding words. This being the 7th Trecena, it corresponds to Sahasara! There is a pattern hidden in the pattern. There is more to say, at another day.

NOTE:I have shaved 2 times during this 13 day period.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cheif Registered Member

Couple good things that listening to this clarified for me:

http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=2BC5FDEC89D97640

1. Living systems change to increase their own value to themselves.
    2. Only non-physical systems can model consciousness. Computer systems are a model for consciousness.
    3. "Evil" is a limited path.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

Hi Jo.

Do you believe in the mayan prediction of 2012?

9. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I can't seem to get through the link, it sounds interest. If I understand the 3 sentences correctly, life find ways to improve its conditions, consciousness requires some form of energy or thrust, and ignorance either reduces the amount of patterns of energy that it is capable of or is unable to gain enough thrust to make an effective change.

I wrote a theory called the theory of advanced mind altering. I'll go ahead and post it, you might find it interesting.

The Theory of Advanced Mind Altering
    -The Mind Portal affects the mind & is a learning tool
    By Joseph Steven Marshall aka Jozen-Bo

This entry will be discussing the observations made while exploring a new process of gathering information by means of spinning spiral configurations of a time map. The Author has observed 3 phases of producing a code, tracking the code, and spinning the information of the code in a calendar device called the Mind Portal. The Mind Portal is a graphical medium for recording information and patterns to communicate ideas, and its graph structure allows these patterns to form a knowledge network of spiral attraction, that can be spun into an optical tunnel.

Abstract.

The problem is trying to fully understand what the Mind Portal is, how it works, and how it operates upon and affects the Mind of the observer. The objective is to discover the overall affects this has on the observer, and how these affects can vary from one form of delivery and pattern imaging to another. The methods involve observing how this affects the perception and consciousness on many different people to gather statistics and other information that will serve as a valuable base by which to further study. The resulting information will have to be placed into according sub-structures, the observations of a group that uses a self created tracking system cannot be mixed up with a group that uses a language configuration to speed up the process of learning a new language, the groups will be specified to keep information as clean as possible. The relevance of this experiment is to explore and learn about a information systems, high speed communication systems, psychology, DNA, Bio-psychical changes accompanied by mental awareness changes, physic phenomena, subliminal programming, conscious systems, and sensual functioning.

Introduction.

What makes this more problematic at the moment is that there are nearly no records from other people by which to better understand the overall general affects that Mind Portal produces. Understanding how to use this is vague and unclear at the moment as without instructing the correct procedures it is very difficult to get an idea of how to use this to get results. The multiple levels of complication possible by which to affect and inform the mind make exploration of this new experiment even more difficult. There is no background of knowledge by which to launch decisions regarding an advantage of understanding and evaluating what the potential of this Mind Portal can be.

It could be a revolutionary or evolutionary development or something else, to either take lightly or with care. The purpose of this experiment is to gather results, interpolate and evaluate the significance of those results; and if they suggest further development due to significant observable results, continue to investigate through experimental means to build a database of knowledge. The overall expected results is to know what to expect as results when one can harness the potentials to be discovered while investigation the mind by a reasonable means of possibly getting deeper into it.

Method.

List of methods and objects used.
    This is a general list of what methods, concepts, and tools where used in the experiment.

1. The tools for the experiment require a graphed time map that provides an attracted canvas for keeping track of time or recording other information into a spinning format.
    2. Pens, colors, and drawing equipment.
    3. A journal for keeping track of what one does through out the day.
    4. A coded system of information; in this case a coded day journal.
    5. A spinning platform, for the spiral graph map.

In the case of this experiment the name of this Mind Portal design is the Dharma Flower Calendar, which is used to provide a spiral graphed color of well-prepared proportions to allow space for information and a large 3-foot circumference size to make observing easier.

By JozenBo at 2008-01-22
    (An empty time graph map of a Mind Portal)

Information is formed into a system of geometrical symbols to represent activities engaged in and partaking of. Each space represents a day and each day is filled in with this code of symbols that makes reading the information much quicker then normal. The symbols quickly communicate information such as what on did, how they felt, if they dreamed, what happened to them, and other informations. After gathering this pattern of time activated symbols into a map, the map is spun and observed each day in spin for a process of 20-30 minutes. The experiment takes one full year to complete and all phases of performing it must be present in order for the experiment to be conducted.

Results.

Results observed from tracking information and observing it either stationary or in spin:

Result 1- Dreaming
    1. Increased frequency of dreams, (easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. Increased clarity of dreams, (easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    3. Increased control of dreams, (difficult to recreate and confirm results; results are inconsistent)
    4. Increased vivid perception of dreams. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    5. Lucid dreaming. (Moderately difficult to and confirm recreate results; results are inconsistent)

Result 2- Memory
    1. Augmented memory access. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. Remembering things better and quicker. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 3- Focus
    1. Increased ability to focus the mind. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 4- Creativity
    1. Stimulated creative mind. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 5- Vision
    1. Increased visual imaging. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. Ability to visualize things increased dramatically. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    3. Mental pictures become crisp, colorful, and ultra-clear. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    4. They become increasingly dynamic. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    5. The mind became more capable of imaging the dynamics of multiple objects, it can orchestrate. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    6. The images are more potent and clear, not vague and fuzzy. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    7. They can be sustained for a longer amount of time, without wobbling into other thoughts and images. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 6- Control
    1. Increased mind control. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results may be inconsistent)
    2. Observed that the ability to make the mind up decisively and stick to the decision has increased. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results may be inconsistent)

Result 7- Attunement
    1. Increased physical prowess. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results; results may be inconsistent)
    2. Can tune into and exert a limited control over glands. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may be inconsistent)

Result 8- Interest
    1. Increased interest in everything. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. Experiences normally perceived without interest became more interesting. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results, results may be inconsistent)

Result 9- Learning
    1. Accelerated learning. (Easy to moderate recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 10- Arousal
    1. Increased arousal. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 11- Organizing
    1. Increased ability to organize. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. The very act of making a code is organizing the mind. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    3. Observed that using the mind portal allows one to see objectively what one has done. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    4. Then it is easier to see where mistakes or bad patterns of living are occurring. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    5. Observed that this then makes it harder to continue making those patterns or mistakes. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 12- Productivity
    1. Increased productivity. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. Observed that the mind is filled with more ideas and thus more productive. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 13- Energy
    1. More energy. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. Observed more energy when working with the code then not. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)

Result 14- Senses
    1. Seeing energy! (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    2. As the eyes became readjusted they began to see subtle energies. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    3. Distinguished over 50 types of energy. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results are consistent)
    4. One of the most common is seeing vibrations coming out of people's heads, as if they are thinking. (Easy to recreate and confirm results; results likely to be consistent)

Result 15- Sensitivity
    1. Increased sensitivity. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    2. The body became increasingly sensitive to new energy it began to perceive. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    3. Could feel things that would normally be too subtle to feel. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    4. The slightest vibration being detected...sensed. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 16- Listening
    1. Increased hearing and coordination of what is heard. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    2. Observed that the sense of hearing is not the same, either. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    3. Ability to listen to multiple conversations at once appears to be greater. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    4. Other observations have been made regarding the sense of hearing. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 17- Taste and smell
    1. Increased taste and smell. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    2. Observed that sometimes the sense of smell becomes too good and can smell many different things at once and gather information from this. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    3. As well, the sense of taste has experienced change too, though not as much. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    4. Observed tasting things without putting tongue on them. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 18- Intuition
    1. Sense of Divinity. (Unpredictable; results may vary)
    2. Intuition feels highly refined. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)
    3. Feel a sense of ease; that everything is well planned out by Nature. (Moderate to recreate and confirm results; results may vary)

Result 19- Confidence
    1. Fearlessness. (Extremely difficult to recreate and confirm results; results will vary heavily)
    2. Increase in confidence. (Easy to recreate and confirm, results will be consistent)

Result 20- Virtual Reality
    1. Entering a virtual reality that was so real this here and now is blurry when compared. (Very difficult to recreate, results will vary)

Result 21- Communication
    1. Experiencing sensation of encountering and communicating with primordial forms of life. (Impossible to determine, results will vary heavily)
    2. Experiencing the sensation of hearing the voice of an immortal speak direct. (Impossible to determine, results will vary heavily)
    3. Experiencing the sensation of encountering a supernatural being while in a virtual plane of existence. (Impossible to determine, Results will vary heavily)

Result 22- Heightened momentary awareness
    1. Observed the sensation of time slowing down. (Easy and confirm, results are consistent)
    2. The sensation of time as it passes for this year seems longer then the other 27 years combined. (Difficult to recreate, results will vary)
    3. Subjective experiencing of time was observed to pass slower. (Easy to recreate and confirm, results will be consistent)

Result 23- Recognition
    1. Experiencing the sensation of remembering previous lives. (Extreme difficulty to recreate and confirm, results will vary)
    2. Recalling the sensation of seeing anything and remembering that once I was this thing. (Difficult to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
    3. Feeling more essence within. (Moderate to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
    4. Sensation of seeing worlds within the memory (Moderate to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
    5. Sensation of remembering being born in this life (Difficult to recreate and confirm, results may vary)
    6. Sensation of remembering before this life. (Extremely Difficulty to recreate and confirm, results will vary)
    7. Observed the spontaneous speaking of Sanskrit words, and that the voice was much more resonate. (Unpredictable, results will vary heavily)

Result 24- Perception
    1. Sensation of seeing through the illusion of time. (Difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may)
    2. Sensing or observing the unmoving fundamental realm that spins the illusion of time. (Difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may vary)

Result 25- Confusion
    1. Periodical confusing. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    2. Confusing periods to see new energy for the first time. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    3. The mind fills up with questions. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    4. The confusing moments come like waves...confusion...clarity...confusing...clarity. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    5. Each time a wave (time period) of confusion passes, a wave of increased clarity follows (it’s starting to make sense!!!...I understand this). (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    6. In time the confusing waves become less frequent and less confusing. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)

Result 26- Dimensional
    1. Difficulty describing what is seen. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    2. Multi-dimensional sensations. (Moderately easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)

Result 27- Waves of experience
    1. Flat periods. . (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    2. Observed many periods of time when nothing is happening. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)
    3. After continuing these flat periods become increasingly less frequent as things do change. (Easy to recreate and confirm results, results are consistent)

Results 28- Deja Vu
    1. Observed an increase in the sensation known as deja vu. (Moderately difficult to recreate and confirm results, results may vary)

Discussion

The Theory of Advanced Mind Altering predicts that by using the mind portal time graph tool the mind is activated into engaging new experiences that are easy to observe, can learn at an accelerated rate, and the body undergoes physiological changes- most notably in the eyes, but elsewhere to be observed as well. The mind experiences a perceptive shift that is noticeable and hard to classify to the subject involved in the experiment. The mind itself is changed and affected by seeing patterns of information spin into a spiral configuration, and many of these changes can be operated as tools for the mind as different configurations and patterns of information can be absorbed.

The materials to choose from and explore offer a wide range from alphabet systems, educational materials, meditation mantras, time-ranges information maps, and other possible systems of use. By combining the means of observing an information system while it is stationary and while it spins learning is accelerated as the information is received both consciously and subconsciously. This leads to a deeper understanding of the material being studied. Experimentation should confirm if this can be used to accelerate learning, produce specific results in monitoring biological systems, and how various information patterns cause various psychological changes. This theory predicts that experimentation and study will only confirm the opening statement of this discussion;that this is a tool for the mind, a means to accelerate learning, and produces physiological changes most notably in the eyes.

These are risky predictions; more confirmations will be needed to assess the overall results. The following events would refute this theory; if no one ever learns faster by using information systems, such as a language learning programmed pattern into a spiral map; that not a single person would ever learn faster. If no specific results emerge repeatedly by statistical evidence. If specific results are proven, this is evidence if it shows rational proportions of the same affects occurring from the same patterns. Psychological testing will reveal many affects occurring as a result of working with the mind portal. Not one in a million couldn’t refute observing affects and changes honestly if they performed the experiment at its full engagement and are closely monitored for determining. Further testing will tell.

This theory forbids the following things from happening:
    -Anyone who engages in the experiment completely for a period of one year would be able to say they didn’t observe any affects and that close monitoring will indicate that there have been no affects. In every monitored case there will be evidence of psychological changes.

-That testing of the use of information systems such as language programs will show supporting evidence that for accelerating learning processes, the system of combining and containing information patterns to be received both passively by observing the pattern in spin, and actively, by reading it while it is steady won’t be observable.

-This theory strongly forbids that the eyes will not be affected, that the sense of sight will go undisturbed by change. It forbids that other senses will not experience a strong change either, that after completing the experiment, other sensations will not be experienced.

This theory should be refutable if any of these 3 forbidding statements is clearly proven to have occurred by the results of all sources generating the information collaborating the same proof. Testing should be aimed at refuting and falsifying this theory. The risks involved in refuting this test are unpredictable. Testing will produces results by which predictions will be made more evident for the testing means in question.

This theory remains at the moment unconfirmed by any rigorous testing as a serious and unsuccessful attempt to prove any of the events leading to clear and obvious results. It has been tested fully once with the noted observing at least 28 different results. This theory predicts which of those results will be easy to recreate, easy to confirm, and consistent if properly examined further by conducting a full 1-year experiment. Rigorous testing will either destroy the theory or further confirm it to be true and beyond a doubt a tool by which one can leverage psychological changes, accelerated learning, or sensual changes. If say, a means if found that repeatedly accelerates the learning process in nearly every subject engaged in using such a method, then it will no longer be possible to refute that it can be used to increase the results of learning.

The Theory of Advance Mind Altering is called such because it draws upon a tool that was developed by the mind for the mind that is used to alter, change, activate, draw upon, investigate, review, and perceive the mind in new ways. The method of using a mind portal time graph attractor map to configure patterns of information has not been available to the world of the past, as they did not have access to these ideas nor had they any idea to begin with concerning this advancement in the method of gathering the resources of intelligence, awareness, and perception. The theory also advances in that it can continue to advance beyond where it begins. Systems can exceed their beginning value to produce greater amounts of value, as the mind advances so will its abilities and methods. This would then increase abilities to perceive nature and use knowledge to assist an overall more preferable development.

-Jozen-Bo

If anyone wishes to discuss this theory I am listening. Its something to think about. I give thanks to S.A.M. for providing a format by which to follow for writing up the theory. I think it makes itself clear and can be challenged. I look forward to seeing it put to the tests. Until then, arguing against it does proof it right or wrong. Its an opening theory, many of the professors I spoke to suggested putting it together, so here is a humble vulnerable theory.

I look forward to hearing your reply, Cheif!

All the Best,
    Jozen-Bo

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Do you think it is a coincidence that the Mind Portal is cropping up on the planet at this time? It pops up 2008, by 2012 what do you think people will think about it? Where do you see this Mind Portal going? Especially if I start to contact major manufacturers one by one, universities, and various governments? Whats stopping me?

I am more aware of the potentials on this then anyone on the planet, I present a simple little theory, which can only be disproving by a well prepared observed test. I am operating on time lines and cycles of my own, certain things pop up at certain times, its like a complex clock of sorts. I'll let it stop here.

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Have you been able to acquire objective evidence yet (ex. from the lightbulb test)?

12. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

That will take more time and preparation. If you carefully examine the theory, it is clearly stating and predicting that there will be objective evidence to be gathered. Certain results will be consistent and this will serve as an objective form of evidence. It makes clear which results it predicts to be consistent and which to be inconsistent. When it comes to the idea of considering the objective evidence, if someone drinks alcohol they will exhibit several forms of objective evidence if they get drunk. In the same way, if someone observes this over a long period of time, they will exhibit several forms of objective evidence, that there are real and actual affects taking place. You might notice that I didn't include seeing in dark in that list; there are many things I didn't bother to include because they would seem too far out and absurd, I have had many more experiences then I care to detail and explain. I might revise that list a little, as its list is a fraction of a whole.

As to the light bulb test, I will begin using the checkered board pattern once I prepare a new image, as I gave the last one away. I have been trying to get on the James Randi forums to see what happens when I present my theory there, but I keep having difficulties. I figure if the light bulb test is accepted then I will have a good and practical reason to step up my eye training exercises, which involves seeing patterns and how they interact with the photoreceptor cells in the eyes, as well as other cells in the living system.

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The most important part of the objective evidence is showing that something is occuring independent of your mind. The predictions are only valuable in that context.

If I were in your shoes, I would make that the #1 priority.

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Consecutive Days:12 (from of 23)
    Total Days: 53/91 (corrected)

This is five days late. I continued to spin the calendar for five days further after my last report, reaching 23 days consecutively. Time began to slow down much more then ever before, it became freakishly slow. Days were stretching out and at times my body felt a panic as if the day would never end. These sensations come about now and then in life, but from day to day, increasing with each day and at every moment, there is no way this is normal.

Reality all around me was slurring by. I would experience many more moments in between a second. As I'd see people walk by I could feel energy recursions bouncing back and forth from their motions and sometimes even see it. The whole sight of things around me appeared at times to warp inward like a bubble. I recall watching the clock and then in the next minute it going back an hour, this happened twice. Time itself was stretching out and I found it increasingly intense and difficult. After the second time of seeing time do this and feeling a sense of isolation from the normal reality the peoples minds are tuned into around me, I had to take a break.

I recall beginning to see light within people. And I began to see on occasions
    streaks of reddish silver energy ripping off of objects and leaving open patches of an empty void underneath, its like looking into the nothing within anything. Everything seemed so empty at these time. The energy directly connected to the material world, as the material world appears to collapse streaming streaks of its energy backwards. Its like looking at electric light tear the scene apart for a second, then it patches itself up again. And the way these streaks ripped through, into a pattern where the material was opening up.

There was so much noise in the Universe around me, I could hear so much in places so far away. And yet there was a silence inside that I never experienced to such an extent. At first the overall change seemed like hell, but looking but it was to the contrary, more peaceful then anything I recall. I find that my thoughts were going everywhere and where out of control. At one point I stepped back and watched it as a spectator and found a deeper silence still.

I have been pondering how to withstand the immense blast of going in as the days build up. How to stay stabilized. I recall someone saying that I alone had to do this, and regardless of where he was coming from when he said that, I find those words of great use. I will be confronting myself as I entering deeper and deeper into the Portal. I will no longer concern myself with the result of anything, though I will strive to perform my best, I won't have to care if I try, I'll know I tried.

I have stopped for the last 8 days and time has finally returning to a normal pace, speeding up and going by much quicker. I find this easier...and less satisfying. I will be returning soon and this time I will have the second code complete. As I recall I was able to get times done many, many times over with the first code, as I was able to use my time better. I had more control of my mind, I could force myself to do what I focused on much better. I know, I used it and found this out. The new code is 3000 times more precise then the previous and offers more control bottoms. This translates to Power! Focus! Control!

I also recall seeing energy when spinning the wheel more intensely then ever before to. I was beginning to have more intense multidimensional sensations as I could see and feel days flashing through my mind as the symbols flashed them at me. Invisible trails of energy winding, rolling, and curving about in so many different ways. I began to notice a different kind of energy trail, one that reached out slowly like a branch in the wind, but having a rushing pulse like a river as it swayed. It would connect to trails forming around a field outside my body.

At this point is is beyond any doubt to me this isn't doing anything. This is becoming so much fun! I can enter a different world, way different then the one every one knows. This is changing reality, as my mind is a part of reality. Thus this is changing reality. The perception shift is incredibly powerful and undeniable. In a day I will be working with the new code and able to focus and force myself, while spotting oncoming destabilizing patterns and avoiding of transmuting them.

It is obvious and clear there is a huge difference between making a map and tracking it stationary and that of spinning it. If the map is spun, the affects on the mind are very intense and one enters a different state of mind, one that keeps changing and changing, getting more intense and further away from the reality that is so normal, easy, and boring. To use the calendar without spinning it still gives a powerful ability to command one's own mind as they have something to focus the patterns of their mind against! There is no question about this anymore to me. I am enjoying this, this is going to be so much fun!!!

NOTE: I have shaved 1 once during this 13 day period.

15. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

The Last Uinal Observation

(NOTE: Not sure when this was due.)

This is the last Uinal Observation, too much to juggle. I will merge it into the Trecena somehow. I will report here what happened within the last 20 or 30 days, breaking it up into two segments, before and after I stopped spinning. This breaks roughly in the middle, 15 days apart. I left off after spinning the mind time map for 23 days.

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -Before, time was slurred. I kept feeling bursts of energy, at times I felt like I was containing myself.

After, ...nothing worth saying.

2. Hearing -Before, something was happening, I was hearing different then normal.

After, I just hear my thoughts and feel waves of emotions.

3. Seeing -Before, the Illusion of this world was beginning to ripple holes in it from time to time. I was seeing people's souls. I could see a sun centered everywhere. Light was in so many different places, doing different things. I was seeing a lot more energy through the day directly as well. At times everything warped inward towards my position, buildings, people, the scene, all bending slightly. Reality was becoming liquid.

After, normal.

4. Smelling -Before, I don't recall. I remember breathing slower.

After, normal.

5. Tasting -Before, I was beginning to crave different kinds of foods, while others lost their appeal to me.

After, normal.

6. Intuitive -Before, I was tuning in fast to something, my intuition was beginning to see new designs for light manipulation devices. What these designs did frightened me a little, at times it felt like my brain was a radio. Someone or something was hitting me with this information and my brain was receiving images. I wasn't sure how to deal with it.

After, my intuition is swimming in rapid waters. I am worn out.

7. Mental -Before, I was beginning to understand things by seeing everything of them, as reality was beginning to open up all around me. I was literally breaching some hidden world. Words aren't big enough to describe it!

After, frustration. Why the hell did I ever stop?

8. Karmic -Before, I think I was distracted by the massive shift taking place of my perception. I was trying to focus my time in the right direction. To confront this world I have come to.

15 days after stopping, don't give a ....

9. Universal -15 days before stopping,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 days after stopping, I feel like I am shriveling up, not physical, but spiritually. I am having trouble seeing the point.

10. Void -15 days before stopping, I was there, the void was directly opening up before my eyes. I can now say honestly I have seen the void directly externally and internally both! I have seen it in everything there is to look at, I was entering this hidden place. The Illusions weaved of light glimmering in the night of the void. The void saw me too. It looked back at me. Nothing is Alive.

15 days after, I feel so dead, like dust. I want to go back, this now ordinary perception/place is so boring, dull, and lifeless. Why do I exist, to walk in circles forever? This world makes me think of dogs, chasing their tails endlessly in pursuit of trivial joys. How much it will have to suffer then? What can I do when I feel like this? How can I possibly help? I am going to be focusing and RETURN!!!

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

New job, hard work.

Yes I have! I saw the void! I saw souls! Time was slowing down so much I began to wonder if it would even stop!

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

I have been tracking things down lately, even started a dream map. Its hard, but I am now focusing on the code which will give me more focus overall. Direction!

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

I am stopping this Uinal Report and merging it with the Trecena. So what. The 2nd revolution will soon be finished, I will have 3000 times more focus and control over my own patterns. May they lead wisely.

!!!

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  16. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Consecutive Mind Portal Spinning Days:0 (from of 23)
    Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 53/104 (corrected)

The Uinal observation report will be merging into the Trecena observation report from here one. To save time. The overall report will open with some free thoughts and then categorize which of the senses is undergoing abnormal perception and as well try to define what is sensed. So I will now begin with some free words...

Free Thoughts

Not much to say, things are fairly normal. I feel calm, relaxed, unconcerned. I am conserving my energy and keeping it settled. Whatever attachments I have had I am letting go of. They will hold me back. I haven't spun for some time now, times gone by pretty quickly. I am no longer paying attention in the same way. Tonight I will begin spinning once again, the code needs only 2 or 3 hours more complete. It should help to stabilize then returning.

1. Feeling/Body -Normal, comfortable, relaxed.
    2. Hearing -Normal.
    3. Seeing -Only a tiny bit of energy here and there.
    4. Smelling -Normal.
    5. Tasting -Normal.
    6. Intuitive -Natural
    7. Mental -Unattached
    8. Karmic -Unconcerned
    9. Universal -Held
    10. Void -Here

3 Questions

In these last 13 days, no...things are settling to what could be said to be normal. Though, from my perspective, after going where I went, nothing really seems normal anymore.

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

Stopped these last 10 days, I have some back tracking to do. The code is 2-3 hours from completion.

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

Not that I can think of.

NOTE: I have shaved 1 once during this 13 day period.

17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Consecutive Mind Portal Spinning Days:0 (from of 23)
    Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 58/117 (corrected)

Free Thoughts

I'll make this brief. I spun for the first 5 days then stopped to focus on getting the 2nd code finished. It is finished now.

After stopping time began to slow down, though not as much as it did before. Other things began to happen as well. I began smelling places at remote distances. In these last days I have felt Light radiating from within me. It lights up my mind, and I see many more things which are easier to follow then before. I can feel the center of so many places, and I find my mind to be communicating in so many different ways and places. I am seeing several places at the same time at times and feeling many presences spread out.

That the 2nd code is finished, this is exciting. I can now begin to burn fresh tracks, and locate my position with more precision. It is 3000 times more focused then the 1st, and the structure itself is finally sinking into my mind, the vehicle is ready and purring. There was something incredibly powerful about merely burning tracks with the first code, the process of doing so brought a lot out of the deeper regions of my subconscious. The compounded thought that formulated the 2nd code should make it an improvement of the 1st code by 3000 times or more. I will be able to delve far deeper and faster into the depths of my mind using this!

1. Feeling/Body -Normal, comfortable, relaxed.
    2. Hearing -Remote.
    3. Seeing -Seeing more of energy here and there.
    4. Smelling -Remote parallel places.
    5. Tasting -Improved.
    6. Intuitive -Tuned
    7. Mental -Flowing Unattached
    8. Karmic -Balancing
    9. Universal -Steering
    10. Void -Light is coming out of the void.

3 Questions

The 2nd Revolution Code is Finished!

3000 ready!!!

Now that the code is finished I can zero in on the moment and take aim!!!

Now I will see the patterns directly as I begin to burn fresh tracks!!!

NOTE: I have shaved twice during this 13 day period.

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

10 senses?
    Last I heard there were around 22.

19. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Where did you hear this, it sounds interesting. I have noted there is more then one line of thinking regarding as to how the senses break down and how they are connected. Also, could you provide a list as to what these 22 senses are, it would be interesting to see how they relate to each other?

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Where did I hear this?
    Umm, conversation with a biologist about 20 years ago, proprioception, balance, thermal... etc.
    Try google.

21. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I checked Google and didn't find anything about 22 senses, it would be interesting to see what these 22 senses are listed as...I'll keep an eye out for it.

22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Consecutive Mind Portal Spinning Days:7
    Total Mind Portal Spinning Days: 65/130

Free Thoughts

It has been 13 days since my last Trecena observation, though I have experienced it as being much more than that. When I run my mind back through time up until that point in time, I find it reaching a vast distant more then usual, and the feel of both its passing and memory of passing feels more like a good month or two.

I feel time in many different ways. It would take some time to distinguish all the differences. I didn't reach 13 spins, though I am not worried about this changing. By the next Trecena observation I will have 26 or more and surpass my previous record. I LOOK forward to it.

I have decided to change how I keep records. If I spin a day, I add one, if I don't I subtract only 1. This feels more accurate at this point.

I am relaxed. It is becoming even more complicated then before for me to explain what has been happening. The very thought of doing so overwhelms me at this time, so I won't even bother trying. Instead I will go straight to the 10 senses.

1. Feeling/Body -The full range. I am going to resume Kriya Tantra Yoga to relax even further, staying relaxed, calm, and centered is crucial if I am going to descend into the depths of Mind.

2. Hearing -I have been hearing sounds amplified many times over. A few days ago I listened to the ultrasonic sounds of some bats flying outside by my place. There where about 30 or 40 of them flying in circles catching bugs to eat. I could even hear their wings flapping from a good distance, the sounds many times louder then normal. Other sounds too I am hearing amplified.

3. Seeing -For a while I have been only catching glimpses of energy, enough to put the experience in my code. Then, nothing happened for 2 days and I began to wonder, I didn't see anything. Then, just yesterday I saw very clearly a stream of silvery white energy coming out of my wife's stomach. I looked away three or four times as I played my guitar and sang. Over a period of 10 minutes I saw the energy the entire time. It was flowing like a stream, a current of silky ether milk, perhaps the word Chi best describes what I have seen. It most certainly feels right to call it Chi, when I think about it, it was Chi.

So I can see Chi, like the Ancient Oriental Masters...sometimes! Or maybe its called Prana? I'll have to pay closer attention to see if there is enough sensation to cause me to distinguish between these two. I need to start naming the energies I remember seeing, so far I could list about 60. Though, in this last 13 days I have seen roughly only 5 or 6, while seeing this Chi flow consistently for the first time. It would definitely be 1 to add to the list.

4. Smelling -My sense of smelling has been unusually sensitive. Odors stand out, I smell them many times more then before. I sometimes can smell as many as 30 or 40 odors from a single breath.

5. Tasting -My sense of taste has improved and so has my appetite. Not enough to emphasize too much.

6. Intuitive -AWESOME!!! Nuff said.

7. Mental -My mind is running through so many thoughts each day, more then ever. I recently hit a deep point in my mind and both heard and felt something within myself speak to me. I can easily distinguish between when I made the thought and when not. I didn't make it, it sounded like someone telepathically speaking to me. But it was my voice. The amount of energy my brain used when hearing was like a kick in the head. Whether it was an automated response from my subconscious or actual telepathy doesn't concern me, I was rather amused at the message, which was short and very brief. It said with intense aggression "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MIND".

I had to laugh then and I laugh now. Whatever function in life it is that keeps us where we are actually crystallized into this confrontational experience. I confronted myself for a second. I am not going to listen. I doubt that was even the true intent behind the message in the first place.

8. Karmic -Free. The bonds of bad karma broken. I cannot suffer attachments as I have.

9. Universal -Waves of information are flooding my mind. I can see how to do things and make things possible that would sound absurd and unbelievable. I have reached a point where there are things I simply cannot say. Lips have sealed. Still, there are other things I could easily say, but something of my mind won't even begin to allow it, it seems to override my ability to decide to share the knowledge. Some of it is flat out time locked.

10. Void -Not like that 23 day stage of clarity. But I feel things building up. I am preparing my mind, body, and heart to navigate into the void.

3 Questions

Yes!

Yes!

I have been adjusting to the use of the new code, and I find that as I scribe it down a great deal runs through my mind. This system is building upon the spinning system and the sum is greater then the parts. I will soon add Kriya Tantra Yoga to help stabilize myself while at the same time adding to the results an even greater sum.

Also, for the first 2 days while I was writing the code into place, I could see swirls of energy moving through my hand and connecting to the paper, and swirls of shadowy energy coming out of the paper where the symbols where scribed. I felt like I was in a very deep trance while doing this, and I felt as if I was outside of time itself, not entirely here physically, in two places at once.

NOTE: I have shaved 3 times during this 13 day period.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  23. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

eace:

This isn't a blog, anyone can ask any relevant questions if they choose.