The moderation of this forum and bigotry towards islam

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by pjdude1219, Aug 29, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

thats it in a nutshell.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

You have SAM dude. Now shurrup.. you cant get more bias than that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Where is the thread on "atheists lie"? I did open one on can atheists be trusted with a confidence, but it was immediately shut down as trolling.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That is a false statement.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator message: Some personal insults have been deleted. Kadark has been banned for 3 days for homophobic postings and insulting another member.

9. Gustav Banned Banned

muslims lie

in its essence......

“La illaha ill Allah, Muhammadur Rasul Allah”

that is why it should stand. sci has no choice in the matter
    if anyone wants to argue delusion rather than falsehood
    go for it

10. CheskiChips Banned Banned

:bawl:Give me a break...:bugeye:

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

In-deedly-doodly

Indeed; it is far too much to ask that if someone should criticize Islam, it be done with a modicum of integrity and a even a tattered scrap of knowledge.

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You have to remember you are talking about the "biased Moderation over Islam" on a Science forum. Yes there are subforums for different areas which are meant to keep the offtopic posts that might rear their head in a Science forum at bay. The reality is though that Science see's *all* religions (none are spared the wrath of Science) as a joke, unless of course you are participating in History and Anthropology which is of course Humanities in general.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So in a SCIENCE forum, you can say "Muslims lie" because ...? Could you give me a reference where science has declared all religions as a joke? As a scientist you know the value of peer reviewed evidence based reporting. I'm sure in the interest of objectivity [not marred by your obvious atheism] you would be willing to provide this evidence. Be sure to provide a complete citation that I can look up as a reference.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Why not start a forum for self righteousness? Everyone can just go in there and lie to eachother, and themselves.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You don't need citations (Isn't belief enough for religion?). The only thing that religion has ever done is generate war and suffering while claiming to be doing the inverse and this goes for them all if they place some Head at their table (A God, an Idol etc) and participate in Iconoclasm.

I mean yes there is arguement's for comparitive religion like the key inceptions of religion was the first step towards order in an otherwise chaotic and up and coming civilisation, but as soon as Democracy and the many flavours of Governance developed there really has been no need for religion than to keep the idle, uneducated masses as bay. (Of course this only works if there isn't someone utilising that religion for their own personal agenda's and creating religious militants with a doctored view on how far they should go with Iconoclasm).

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I see a complete lack of science in your atheist opinions here. AFAIK, science is a tool that depends on empirical data and testability. For it to pass allegation or opinions is a misuse of the tool and complete gibberish, something that atheists today appear to be very good at. To make blanket statements such as "Muslims lie..." and attribute it's tolerance to science [it being a science board, as you said] is also a misuse not only of science but also of ethics, something else which is not dependent on empiricism or testability.

17. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

SAM, You are asking me to weigh in Religion with Science and I've basically used for evidence my use of the Standards of Religion (Blindly Believing something and not submitting any evidence as proof other than conviction) as a way to apply Empirical Data and Testability.

Your complaint of the result is itself expected and thus proves why religion is a joke.

18. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

History is written by the victors.
    Diamondhearts left for the same reason.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, I'm not asking you weigh in religion with science. I am asking you if bigotry is permissible on this forum. And pointing out the irrelevance of science to the question.

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I would giggle inanely at the concept that my bigotry outweighs your own however it neither justifies the point or would serve any more purpose than to rile your feathers. However there is the practical point that you ask for my assessment to follow scientific principles in identifying why religion is a joke and I returned to you the reasoning based purely on the ideologies of those of a theological dispositions. I guess you can say the outcome is Q.E.D.

The Fallibility of Religion is proven by it's logic.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So, in your opinion bigotry against theists is permissible on this forum because as an athiest you consider religion to be a joke.

Thanks, thats all I wanted to know.

I prefer an honest bigot to a sly one, avoids second guessing and false assumptions [or illusions] of fairness.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Like I've stated, I don't believe in any religion so I have no premise to LIE to people about what I think or how the world functions as a whole. Only Iconoclasimists would do that.

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

SkinWalker is a ridiculous moderator. Haven't you received enough complaints to remove his mod status already?