The most retarded forum leaders I ever saw

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by cactusneedles, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cactusneedles Banned Banned

The Libbre David 37 of the rabbinical interpretations of the torah (the talmud) says that non-jews will want to kill jews openly if ever they discover what jews teach about non-jews. You call that religious. The talmud makes no provisions for an afterlife but rather encourages a life of excess in this life they consider the only one. The religious facade used by the jews is to cry religious persecution when their criminal scheming is uncovered. The jews are international gangsters united in their will to do unto others as they would loathe others do unto them. They hide their criminality behind false race and religious facades to persecute those exposing them and seeking justice. So, you were wrong about me being a racist and you are clueless about the true meaning of the judaic mindset. But they will ban me before they critcize your stated fallacies about jews. You should see how many infractions that are piling up in my personal message box, jews can't stand truthtellers and seek to ban them from public venues as if that will make a damn difference. Non-jews see these banings as evidence to support my claims so I can't lose either way. Jews are good at shooting themselves in their own foot.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

No, it's bees and wasps.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

"the torah (the talmud) says that non-jews will want to kill jews openly if ever they discover what jews teach about non-jews. You call that religious. The talmud makes no provisions for an afterlife but rather encourages a life of excess in this life they consider the only one."

is this true? damn the jewdicial system.

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

You can just attack Christians, then you will be a hero here. It's all about being accepted, well i have to hand it to you there then.

8. John99 Banned Banned

You see they (forum members) will fight like mad dogs for a few members they like, they are a wild pack of beasts yearning for acceptance.

9. Sputnik Banned Banned

Hate to break the news to you , but Libbre David 37 is another fabrication.........:m:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/media.html

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

omg it is true, i have just been researching the talmud and torah, they do say all of those things,

and that non jews are made of shit, litteraly. made of excrement,

wow. i must learn more and confront the jews in my area with this knowledge.

peace.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Libbre David 37. This is a complete fabrication. No such book exists in the Talmud or in the entire Jewish literature.

12. cactusneedles Banned Banned

What good is studying hard when the lessons taught are mostly tribal BS? Jews get the good jobs because jews run the industries where most non-jews are exploited and treated like crap. Most jews I talk to have the smarts of a can of beans. They are unable to assimilate facts that have not been rabbinically approved. You tell a jew that his tribal affiliates faked dinosaur bones with plaster and the help of the other jews in formal academia and they say you are nuts. Is that real education or just parroting official BS? You tell a jew about the explosive dangers of placing a cematory oven beside a chamber filled with explosive gas and they say you are hateful. You tell a jew that the film in the camera they say they took pictures on the moon with melts at 140 degrees but they don't care if the sunny side of the moon is 260 degrees. You tell jews that energy efficiency has incurred embarrassingly high energy surplusses they are bleeding into fake nuclear reactors and they can't do the math. You call that educated? Well, I call that uneducated and arrogant.

13. Sputnik Banned Banned

Congratulations to Liverpool, for sacking Chelsea !!!!!!!!!

14. cactusneedles Banned Banned

There is another passage in the talmud that says all jews must deny the existance of the talmud or the practice of it's verses when non-jews talk about it. So, nothing new there.

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Now rely on United to dump the Italians tomorrow for a final to remember.

16. Sputnik Banned Banned

Would be great - my dream final

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

18. Sputnik Banned Banned

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Guys come on. Football is even more boring than the loony we're replying to. Stay on topic please.

21. cactusneedles Banned Banned

Jews are instructed to deny the existance of, or the observance of, the talmud teachings. If you ask me my personal ideas on the Libbre David 37 I will say the following, the jews have leaked the Libbre David 37 in the hopes that people will give them a quick painless death for the horrors they have done to non-jews. The Libbre David 37, in my opinion, is a desire on the part of the jews to prevent non-jews from doing things much worst than death to them when the truth comes out. I would not harm a hair on the head of a jew because I believe their evil influence can be curbed when stupid non-jews stop providing them with the opportunities they require but I know that the furious mobs don't have a brain but a burning heart. Try negotiating with a million enraged non-jews driven by a flaming heart. Removing kids from jew-run public schools worlwide will relieve the lion's share of the global agonies and suffering. Parental abandonment is the key to the global success enjoyed by jews at present. When people take care of their kids, eat safe food and drink clean water you can then consider the jewish question almost completely solved. Oh, and bring the currencies back to a stable base and get rid of fake currencies that encourage massive parasitism. You gonna call that hate too and swamp my PM box with filth?

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

23. cactusneedles Banned Banned

It would be a lot simpler if you summarized the compelling arguments to be found at your link so we can see what you want to say. I mean most people will not go to a link and pour through the whole thing to see your point. Can you summarize your findings please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.