The Muslim Ban Has Begun!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElectricFetus, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

-trite

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Since they give the most to charity, obviously they don't. Neither does anything in their beliefs require them to abide by your political agenda.

You keep saying 5000, without any source for that figure. But what are you really saying? Are you saying that Iraqi soldiers were just naturally compliant or sympathetic?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

They used to say the same sort of things about why slaves didn't revolt.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I am saying that the Tikrit event and many subsequent "enslavement"(using your words) events require closer examination. By inappropriately blaming Obama for Iraqi army disintegration and subsequent Iraqi instability only deflects from the actual issue that has plagued the world since.

Collective mass hysteria ( control ) induced by means unknown to conventional science...being manipulated by ISIL leadership..to further radicalize weak minds and generate intense and inexplainable Islamophobia in the process.

If you put the Trump phenomena into a global context which includes the Tikrit massacre, you can see a pattern of mass hysteria that transcends normal rational explanations. All involving extreme Salafis ISIL and it's main weapon ~ Fear and paranoia.
    The actual number will never be known as the historical record has been severely distorted since the original reports surfaced. ( Distorted to prevent ISIL from gaining further notoriety)

According to current assessments up to 11,000 soldiers are missing.

"Peter Bouckaert, the emergencies director for Human Rights Watch, stated "The photos and satellite images from Tikrit provided a strong evidence of a horrible war crime that needs further investigation. [ISIS] and other abusive forces should know that the eyes of Iraqis and the world are watching".[7] The HRW also said that ISIS posted on its websites many videos and photographs showing how they beheaded, shot, and choked the victims while they celebrated"
    My note: no doubt whilst other prisoners watched passively with out offering any resistance.

src wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Speicher_massacre
    Cred:6/10

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Trump is doing exactly what Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ( leader of Daesh) wants him to do. That is attack any Shia and non-Wahhabi Sunni Muslims and provoking an attack on Iran (which is predominantly Shia) would be deemed Baghdadi's success in manipulation via mass-hysteria. Trumps travel ban further enhances Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Daesh's) position.

Baghdadi worshipers would be vindicated and further encouraged in their devotion to Baghdadi (daesh) and his apparent inexplicable global influence. Encouraging further radicalization to the Wahhabi cause across the world but especially in the Middle East.

Why didn't Trumps ban list include nations that are predominantly Wahhabi ( Salafis ) do you think?
    Why did he irrationally and actively avoid banning the nations that have been actually involved in terror attacks against the USA?
    Why is the USA so inexplicably divided?
    Why is the USA being pushed into global confrontation?
    Why is the USA being seen by so many as a rogue nuclear super power?

and so on..
    All questions/answers that share a common root...

The rise of fascism around the world is directly related to Islamophobia perpetrated by Daesh (ISIL) IMO

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Ultimately the final straw in the global Islamophobic activity would be the total destruction of icons of Islam such as the holy mosque in Mecca and other shrines to prophet Mohamed, (Saudi Arabia) thus fulfilling a major prediction/condition of Islamic eschatology. A start and end of a war on Islam. Perhaps there is no other way....

9. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

I never said anything about Iraqis being enslaved, so now you're just being intellectually dishonest.
    And apparently a crackpot conspiracy theorist as well.

Excusing Obama with some supposed "actual issue" "induced by means unknown to conventional science".

So you're still speculating beyond what you can support.
    On 18 September, the Iraqi Human Rights ministry stated that as of 17 September, the total of missing soldiers and cadets was 1095,[16] denying the most popular figure of 1700 soldiers having been killed. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Speicher_massacre
    Seems you're just conflating how many were at the camp with how many were killed or missing.
    At the time of the attack there were between 4,000 and 11,000 unarmed cadets in the camp. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Speicher_massacre

Sadly justifying your own reality denying beliefs.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Every poll on any issue with a predominant racial component - such as birtherism, or Obama's secret Muslim beliefs.
    As posted: Where it directly instructs all Christians to pay their taxes.

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

hee hee if you read the wiki article say 3 years ago then 2 years ago then perhaps 1 year ago you would find another pattern, one of info manipulation.

For latest example:

"Iraqi politician Mish'an al-Jubori stated: "Some of the chief officers of the camp ordered the cadets to have a rest for 15 days and to go to their families, with civilian clothes.[5] While they were walking on the highway looking for a bus to take them near Baghdad. Then two buses being driven by Ayman Sabawi Ibrahim, the son of Saddam Hussein's half brother, Sabawi Ibrahim al-Tikriti, stopped near them with 10 armed men inside of them. They told the cadets that they were from the Arab tribes of Tikrit, and told them to follow them until they find buses to get them to Baghdad.[5] Instead, several buses with ISIS members in them kidnapped the cadets and brought them to the Al-Qusour Al-Re'asiya region (The Presidential Palaces), where they committed the massacre."[5] Several survivors assured that their head officers in the camp forced them to leave it."

Paints a much better picture of Iraqi pride and how they didn't desert their posts as originally reported...and originally witnessed. At least 1700 soldiers is an awful lot of buses...yes?

I wonder what the wiki article will say in 12 months from now...

Initial reports indicated over 5000 soldiers had been massacred after deserting their posts and abandoning their weapons and uniforms. The USA supplied arsenal in Tikrit being ISIL's primary objective ( apparently)
    Eye witness survivor accounts later verified the above, in an independent report.
    Subsequently Iraq Military presence collapsed across the region causing massive instability and allowed ISIL to expand it's influence tremendously.

The collapse of Iraq's military was totally unexpected by the Obama administration and the UN, so to blame Obama for destabilizing the region by withdrawal of USA boots is totally unreasonable. IMO

Perhaps trusting the Iraqi troops to do their job may have been an issue...
    Obama then set about the arduous task of helping Iraq rebuild it's military under a more inclusive government. Arguably a major achievement in itself. Today's successful actions by the Iraqi coaliton forces against ISIL in Mosul and elsewhere is testimony to the soundness of Obama's vision. IMO

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

perhaps except I have a whole world of tangible evidence dating all the way back to the Tikrit massacre (and earlier). Trump and the unprecedented nature of his election and subsequent behavior as POTUS is but one piece of evidence in among hundreds of pieces. I might add Trump is a crack pot conspiracy theorist as well....since when has Trump applied the scientific process to any of his decisions?

To tell you the truth... it all got serious for me when a commercial passenger jet
    MH370 dis-appeared with out a trace... -8/March/2014
    MERS Virus outbreak Saudi Arabia /April 2014
    Tikrit Massacre - 12/June/2014
    Just thought I'd throw those in just to confuse you even more... ( chuckle)

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Behold trumps solution, and I quote from his inarugration speech: "Radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate from the face of the earth"

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Well if the Chinese can build an artificial island... then...

15. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

Only identity politics would assume people critical or distrusting of the opposing party is a racial thing. By that logic, you must hate whites...simply because Trump is white.

Do you have any polls that DON'T conflate politics and race?

Obeying the law says nothing about promoting charity as a national policy.

16. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

The Quack is busy earning his name. Scientific process as general decision making method? Do you dress yourself in the morning?

17. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

WTF?

really?
    what the hell are ya smokin, bubba?

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That's why we don't assume, but instead take a look at the evidence - those polls, among other items.
    Sure. The one's that showed, in 2004, that more than more than 40% of the people voting for W had completely reversed some policy stances ascribed to Kerry or W depending on whether they favored them. They thought W, the guy they were voting for, had advocated Kerry's positions, if they favored them.

It's unlikely, certainly not certain, that the high percentage of Trump voters who attributed the corrupt bank bailout to Obama did so because of their racism, either. But thinking he was secretly Muslim? Born in Kenya? Hates white people (along with his wife)? Can't speak without a teleprompter? Has a low IQ? Entire career an affirmative action charity?
    You said that paying taxes to a charitable government was forced charity, and the Bible did not condone it. The Bible, as noted, does condone it.

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Nice try...
    Since when did Trump make use of the scientific method when making his decisions?

You know.. the need for actual empirical evidence to support his claims and executive orders...
    Can't think of any....can you?

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

but wait ... I can explain.....

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Does the name:
    Yazid Sufaat, ring a bell with anyone... (just curious..)

22. Syne Sine qua non Valued Senior Member

What others? You seem to keep implying polls that demonstrate racism, yet you've only given ones that conflate racism with politics.

What does confusing the positions of two white guys have to do with racism?

There's plenty of videos out there where Hillary voters agreed with Trump, when his positions were portrayed as hers, and disagreed with Hillary, when her positions were portrayed as Trump's. There are always going to be stupid voters, but I'd have to see the source of the 40%.

Sure buddy. You just keep jumping at racist shadows.

It couldn't possibly be that Christians are suspicious of any Democrat, of any race, who seems to defend Islam to the extent of never saying "radical Islamic terrorism", that the lack of a birth certificate may lead those of the opposing party to think where there's smoke there's fire (remember, there was Cruz birtherism too...they must have been racist against Cubans, right?

), certainly seemed to spend a lot of time blaming white people, didn't tend to do well without a teleprompter, actually does have only an average IQ, and though he was president of the Harvard Law Review, never had anything published in it.

Those are all either facts or completely expected due to religious or political affiliation. That you are impugning racism to them is exactly why many people came to think Obama didn't like white people. Again, just swap out ethnicity. If I (and my Attorney General) spent 8 years saying that the "unconscious bias" of black people is what's hurting white communities, you would rightly assume that I'm blaming black people and may even be racist.

No, that's a straw man. Show me where I said anything like that!

I said that Christians have no reason to promote charitable national policy, because the Bible never condones forcing others to charity. They are expected to follow the law, but nowhere does it say they must agree with nor advocate the existing law. You're just falling prey to your intellectual dishonesty.

But go ahead, show me where the Bible supposedly condones FORCED charity.

You're the one you said "since when has Trump applied the scientific process to any of his decisions?" So either that's rhetorical or a straw man. Outside of a scientific field, people don't generally use the scientific method. So why would you expect them to?

Again, do you use the scientific method to dress yourself in the morning?

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Absolutely! I use data on how my appearance may impact on my short and long term benefit. I look at predictions based on past outcomes to determine many things.. The scientific method is a huge part of any reasoning and rational thought. Trump has repeatedly failed to make use of the scientific method when constructing and justifying his executive orders...he operates on gut instinct and is a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

I stated:
    and I even gave you contextual reference and you chose to ignore it in your rush to defend the indefensible...and then hypocritically go on to accuse me of being intellectually dishonest... Bah!