the "n" word

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by sevenblu, Nov 8, 2004.

1. J.B Banned Banned

I will look for facts on ring fingers for you, but in the mean time here are some facts you can chew on. If you have ANY facts to dispute this information please provide it, if not you can just personaly attack me like the others do.

The hair is black, crispy, and "woolly" in texture, it is flat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
    The nose is thick, broad and flat, often turned up nostrils exposing the red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
    The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the simian form.
    The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye often has a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
    The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is more circular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
    The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
    Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratching and impedes the penetration of germs.
    The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
    The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and close together earlier.
    The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the simian form.
    The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and the white more powerfully developed in the chest.
    The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
    The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. The wrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
    The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated and less capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
    The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20% smaller than whites.
    The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
    The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
    The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) more curved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
    The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightly arched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
    The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.
    http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/african101facts1.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Being called similiar like an ape or gorilla is impressive....their very strong...live in packs and protect their own....just proves who was developed first and in the eyes of the one who it really matters too......well you should know the rest of that story ....what you don't understand is that because of our outer appearance we have the strange ability to acknowledge one's soul beauty and love unconditionally than what looks good in the mirror.....it's obvious to all women who they want the most.....black men have white women,oriental women, latino women,canadian women,scottish women, russian women, italian women, hawaiin women, swedish women, arab women, african women.....who by the way does not need face lifts, breast implants, booty implants, bake in the sun to get a tan or pay someone to put us in a tan bed, may not be the most pretty, which is ok because we have so damn much more to offer than a pretty face........you can't top that.........no man in the human race compares to a black mans body...much like a gorilla's I may add which is perfect in every way....strong, dark, lean and mean baby....sexy....just ask all the women your race has lost to them.......and will continue to lose.....why do you think most older black american's are brighter than in Africa...it wasn't just because black women were available but they are also desired....My grandad is mixed.....white dad....black mom....my mother is married to a white mixed German man.....my sister is married to a white man.....by boyfriend is part indian, white, and black.......outside beauty does not say it all.......Compare us all you want to Gorilla's...that's actually a compliment.....so thankyou.....you guys are funny...oh yeah....we're also built to live on this planet as well...we survive the desert heat....a stormy rainfall (without dying of pnuemonia so easily), thrive in the winter.....protected from the sun....can swim, run, jump, climb,make whoopi,play tennis, golf, hockey,football, baseball, soccer..etc....better than anyone else on the planet.....if given a chance in the blue collar upper class community will be your equal or better....just think in a matter of 60 years after seperation and education somewhat changed in america....we already have black (not mixed) billionaire's....how long did it take you........

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

....one more thing...did you know that their are black african women in Africa who's bodies have learned how to kill AIDS.......HOW STRONG IS THAT....

Last edited: Jun 2, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

That's alot of detailed observation. It however doesn't support or refute the
    assertion that blacks are more violent. Let me know if any finger data is
    found.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Who has been the most violent people of the 20th century? Who fought WWI and WWII?

Believe me, white people are just as violent, they just have better public relations.

8. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

9. J.B Banned Banned

The ratio between the length of the 2nd or index finger and the 4th or ring finger (2D:4D) differs between the sexes, such that males have lower 2D:4D than females, and shows considerable ethnic differences, with low values found in Black populations. It has been suggested that the sex difference in 2D:4D arises early in development and that finger ratio is a correlate of prenatal testosterone and oestrogen.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15500996

10. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

11. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 2, 2005
  12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The data indicates black people have less chemical influence on agression.
    This acts as a contradiction ot the assertion that blacks are more violent.

13. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

try it now.

14. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

My education in psychology doesn't end at a few articles read on select sites. After studying psychology in high school for a year, it became apparent to me that it isn't only the nature, but also the nurture aspect that makes the personality. Even if there is a slight genetic predisposition towards violence, parenting and discipline takes care of it. Those studies on finger length, etc, bear very little importance to me; it is a mere statistic of physical differences which isn't applicable anywhere except in discussions of those who yap about how we're all physically different. Palmistry is ridiculous and would be laughed at in the parapsychology forum.

15. J.B Banned Banned

Thats not what it says.

They are saying between black males and black females there is not much difference.

This explains why black females are the most violent females on the planet.

Allow me to educate you futher:
    It is known that black males produce significantly more testosterone than white males (J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1986; 76: 45). It is also known that testosterone is higher in black women compared to white women.
    http://www.anthropogeny.com/Testosterone and Socioeconomic Differences in Mortality.htm

16. J.B Banned Banned

17. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

You know, I'd pay some attention to JB, except that what he's parroting doesnt actually matter. Perhaps he needs to spend some time out on the town here in the uK and watch drunk "white" girls fighting.

18. J.B Banned Banned

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Nothing compared to fighting, eh?

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The unspoken assumption in those ridiculous facts is that if someone more superficially resembles existing apes, then they are more primitive, giving permission to consider white people as more advanced. But the great apes and Africans share the same habitat, and all humans are apes, so it makes sense that as we go north to different climates, our physical characteristics change. White people are more advanced by the standards they created, black people are more advanced by their own standards. Asians think we're all smelly uncivilized barbarians.

Some facts about J.B

The brain is atrophied, similar to the lesser apes and lemurs.
    The thought process is hateful and violent, closely resembling a rabid hyena.
    The logic is totally absent, unlike most humanoid species.
    The smell is similar to a week-old elephant carcass.

21. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

If you say that blacks are generally more violent, you are excusing them, making their violence acceptable. Why punish them if they're born that way?

Besides, were the terrorists of 9/11 black? How many blacks were there among the American soldiers in Iraq who took the infamous pictures?

22. J.B Banned Banned

There is no "excuse for violence.

I am just simply explaining why blacks are more violent (high testosterone, low intelligents). I don't think blacks are being punished, I just think a civilized socity is just protecting themselfs.

We can go back and forth on many different single events, such as 9/11, but that would not give us the whole picture.

Here is the big picture:
    Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You mean intelligence?

dumbass.