The One Centimeter Layer Of Space Around The Human Body

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by davidelkins, Mar 3, 2016.

1. The God Valued Senior Member

There are some flexible organs which decide to, you know what, move beyond this 1 cm space on its own? You mean there is no imagination involved in that case ? For example first the hand to break the nose, or second foot/legs to kick or third......you can imagine if you are still inside that 1 cm space.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. davidelkins Registered Senior Member

It is no less Important than the 2 cm layer of space surrounding the body. I chose 1 centimeter merely as an illustration. Certainly people imagine many things in the space around them, and here 'space' is kept broad and open. It could be the area of their room, a football field or the distant landscape. I chose a standardization for illustrative purposes, but it is hardly needed. DE

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So your point is people imagine stuff? That is true. So are we done now?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Exactly!

David, if that was your entire point you owe me many minutes of my life that I can never get back. I suggest you imagine how enthralled I feel about that.

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Wouldn't imagination be better applied to a space of which we are not already intimately familiar through our mundane five senses? Like, say, the clouds of Jupiter, the Hadean Epoch or the neighborhood of quarks?