The Picture Thread Mark V

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Plazma Inferno!, Sep 27, 2007.

1. draqon Banned Banned

well the fish is fresh caught and than it is salted for a day to kill anything in it...eggs are boiled...cabbage is raw...

The white sauce is actually mix of sour cream 3/4 and 1/4 of mayonaise...chopped boiled potatoes, chopped boiled carrots, chopped boiled eggs, chopped marinated pickles, and etc...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Harnu Semper Fidelis Registered Senior Member

Yeah, that's the same person. The front shot of us was taken in TQ. The one in my avatar is a pic one of my buddies took of me right after we had gotten back to the COP from a couple convoys.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A picture my Uncle took in the USAF took while he was in Afghanistan. It is a mig-23 flogger abandoned by the USSR after their invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.

A pic that I took of the capital building in my hometown of Madison, Wisconsin.

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

9. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Don't tell me he leased it....

I'd only be impressed if he paid cash for one of those. 78% of BMWs rolling off of a car lot are leased. Very few are paid for in full and in cash.

Because few people can afford to pay CASH for nice cars, I tend to have more respect for someone driving around a beater that's paid for and in working condition.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i cannot stand BMW's, why is it a perfectly nice person can get in the car, and has soon as they're butts touch the seat they turn into arrogant assholes!

11. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Because the BMW is seen as a social status symbol. As I said, I'm not impressed when someone is driving around a BMW because statistics tell me they are broke and will probably retire with little money and tons of debt.

Typically it's the people that can pay cash for a BMW and not even notice the money is gone that aren't arrogant assholes.

12. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

13. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

14. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

15. draqon Banned Banned

the drugster Joey...

16. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Dude...pass the bowl

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Man I wish I could be thaaaat gangsta

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

19. draqon Banned Banned

instead of doing math absane, you should have been like Joey ... k peace brother...peace

20. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

As were speaking I'm working as a senior rep for AT&T's business reaquisition group and I attend school where I'm taking classes for BA I'm actually really good at math so I don't understand the reference.

21. draqon Banned Banned

I am sorry, I am such a stereotipical minded individual that I just fail to connect smoking with something intellectual. That said, what I meant was that in this life after taking countless math classes and going through all the trouble...I (or perhaps Absane as well) finally realize that it could have been better of if I just went smoking pot instead of learning math. However I now realize that insults you because that is like saying that those who smoke pot and hang out "loose" are prone to be not as intelligent as the other "nerdy" individuals. However you are an exception and I full heartidly beg you to forgive me to have thought otherwise.

22. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

I actually wish the complete oposite.

Rather than smoking, ditching school & trying to be somebody I wasn't - I wish I would have just completed highschool and to a university immediately afterwards.

The credence that being gangsta or a pothead was acceptable in a school setting or in another societal platform lead me to instead, recieve a GED and be forced to work Full Time for 16hr/Comission/Spliffs at a AT&T place with little possibility for upward mobility unless I reach a outrageous quota.

I'm trying to change things now though but I really wish I would have started sooner versus later and as myself and not somebody I was trying to be. :shrug:

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

We are the sum of our experiences, to deny what you've experienced would pretty much mean denying being you.

Yes it's hard when you look back retrospectively of past actions and say 'What if I did this, or that' and theorise how it could have changed, however while you doing that your not engaging in dealing with what's at hand.