The Picture Thread Mark V

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Plazma Inferno!, Sep 27, 2007.

1. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

This is coming from someone who is too chicken shit to post her picture up on here (if you have, show me the link and I'll be quiet about that)?
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are getting a bit condescending because it sounds like you are making Puma out to be a bad person because she doesn't like Asian men.
    In case you have been paying absolutely no attention to your own threads, you will notice that not everyone thinks your girly Asian men are attractive. Please get over it. It's sad that you are so narrow-minded that you only think (girly) Asian men are attractive.
    Why wouldn't Asian men express an interest in Puma? I think she's very pretty, especially her eyes, which look Asian to me. What nationality are you, Puma?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

What a laugh, like i'm supposed to take your shit seriously too. Those asian men are not girly, dumbfuck. How many times do I have point out the difference between fantasy and reality. They are regular dudes, but goodlooking and talented dudes.

As for posting my pic, even if i had a scanner working or webcam i would not post my pic on the internet like some cheap attention whore. I definitely want to keep my anonymity which has nothing to do with my looking good or not. She knows exactly why i said what i did to her. She is a closet asian self-hater, we just know these things.

What the hell do you think this means. People just can't read between the lines, can they? She is ashamed and thinks her disassociation with asian men makes her superior in some way. There are asians that are weak like that. Didn't the girl describe herself as 'animalistic' in another thread? that makes sense she would go for more 'scruffier' appearances.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

dont you lot have anything more constructive to do than berate eachother?

i think its time for a good ol' picture fight....TDI style.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

KERPLAW!!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Puma C'mere you devil log! Registered Senior Member

Thank you for coming to my defense man. Peta9 is probably just a troll. To answer your question, I'm Filipino and part Chinese.

Before putting her on my ignore list, I read through the original "Hot Guys" thread and now I understand completely how overly dramatic, emotional, and defensive she is when she encounters opposing views and opinions on her attraction towards Asians. It's amazing but also very entertaining how extremely catty she can be by shooting others with personal insults over something so small.

I love how she made all these assumptions about me simply because I don't prefer Asians. It's hilarious that she only chose me as a target because I posted my picture and she used that to bash on my looks, and the fact that I'm Asian and don't prefer Asian "men". As if my preferences make me a bad person.

8. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Matter of opinion. They're like assholes. Everybody has one.

Then you need to drink a nice tall cold glass of STFU and stop belittling people that actually do have the balls to post up their pics.

You remind me of Sandy.

I've met a couple of white girls that wasn't interested in, nor dated white guys. I've met a couple of black girls who would only date white guys. It's a matter of preference. A preference that she doesn't need some bratty Asian purist giving her shit about.
    You know, peta, you get all defensive and butt-hurt when someone says your pretty little asian girls aren't attractive, yet you can be as abrasive as you want to people who don't share your opinions. If you can't take it, don't dish it out toots.
    And your statements are almost borderline racist...as if Asians are so much better than the rest of us. Get off your high horse.

Animalistic can mean several things. So what.

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Posts like this amuse because on the one hand it's pretending to be objective and on the side of justice but it's just as biased.
    Opposing views in 'hot guys' thread? If you pay attention, it was they who were being rude and overemotional. Usually, people just post pics of those they prefer and it's "understood" , of course, others will have different tastes. It's not a thread of post your pic and let's trash it. Oh my god, oh why oh why do you like "this" instead of "that"? oh gosh, my god! i just can't take it....LMFAO. But since berating one way is acceptable then you will understand how it's perfectly understandable here on this thread as well. LOL

So...you don't like my opposing views and opinions? LMFAO.

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I am afraid to post any pictures now lol

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Yeah. Just as inane as well.

Where's Whitewolf's nudie pic?

12. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Hehe. Why? You've had one of two of your pictures for your avatar for a while now?
    I don't understand the deal with not wanting to post pics. The excuse of anonymity is a flimsy one (unless you have a stalker or something after you, which I don't) and there's no reason to not post one.
    I'm sure everyone here likes to or is curious to know what the person they are posting with on here looks like.

13. pencil Banned Banned

internet fight.

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Well I don't think ppl who won't post a picture of themself, should be knocking anybody else down.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sandy used to drive me nuts with that.

16. Puma C'mere you devil log! Registered Senior Member

See, you're actually pretty. Nothing wrong.

Who is this Sandy girl you speak of?

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Oh long story....but she tried telling everybody she was a spitting image of Christie Brinkley. She would post HER pic and say it was her. lol
    She never did post a pic of herself only went on and on about how hot she was.

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

19. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

If you say so. :shrug:
    I guess all of the ones who have disagreed with you here are 'common thinkers' too?

Offended? How about we go into your Hot Guys thread and rehash all your posts and see who is really offended here?
    You do know that a person can debate with another person and not get offended, don't you?
    I reiterate my statement that you are just like Sandy. She got all mad and butt-hurt when someone disagreed and debated with her. Except she kept accusing us of personal attacks. You've all but done that with your posts.

It's funny how you, a fuckin teenager, are sitting there arguing with some of us, that are in their 30s, who have went to college and have been out in the 'adult' world for over a decade, accusing us of not knowing shit. Come back to us in about 10 years when you DO acuire some wisdom and worldly experience. You are a classic example of a know-it-all teenager.
    So, really, I'm not offended, because I'm not the only one who realizes that you have no problem dishing it out, but can't take any level of criticism whatsoever.

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

21. peta9 Registered Senior Member

All bullshit. Your whole post is that you are offended in some way, otherwise you wouldn't be arguing with me on how you would like me to behave.

Another thing is i have no problem being respectful but it's a two-way street. Those that don't think so shouldn't worry over how to control others response either.

22. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Damn, remind me not to mess with Peta. I am certain that Puma didn't mean to cause any offence. She simply doesn't dig asian men, just like you probably don't dig non-asian men. It's just a preference, everyone has a preference, For example I used to be not really keen on men with blue eyes.

23. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

What the hell is wrong with blue eyes???