The Picture Thread

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by goofyfish, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Week old shit on your nikes, look down say hello to it 'cause its me.
    Don't like it, suck it.

And I've never insulted you- that's libel, Sarge.

By the way, concerning this genanken xev bullshit any female here exhibiting the slightest hint of a neruon can be miscronstrued as gendaken or xev considering the rampant stupidity of our female members.
    Jadedllower and Bebelina, show yourselves.
    People need something to roast in their boredom.

Rosa could be Gendanken and Gendanken Rosa.
    Gasp.
    Now there's a thought........

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Were you Bebelina before finally assuming your current indentity?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

You must be fucking kidding me.

I used Rosa as sample considering she's intellegent as well compared to those retarded smatches.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ever seen the movie identity?...I am going on that angle....besdies...I give up. You are what you are....you think you're ugly so i'll have to take your word for it.

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

sarge

you REALLY think BEB would be as insulting as that???????????????

i thought you had more respect for her, and calling her XEV????????

you really think xev would sink to that level?, she never went after someone who didnt deserve it (like adam

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

She was so nice that I thought Gendanken would be the opposite of that....but yeah gendy isn't pointlessly insulting either, just blunt.

You're joking right? Xev is insanly insulting deserving or not. I don't know why people worship her.....especially guys. Yeah she's well read but come on, worshipping some woman who wouldn't take a second to insult you is just sad. Like her or not you can't deny that many times she has been an exception to the rules when it come to temporary banning or disciplaning members.

Yes, Gendy is assertive but she has come ways in improving her insult usage.....Xev hasn't and never will.

*Christ, I spoke for Gendy....Washes off evil*

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

maybe, maybe i was just me that she was kind to. I always found that was all skin deep, that under it all she really gave a shit about the people who needed it. I actually quite miss her, she was someone who would tell me what i NEEDED to hear and not what i WANTED. Maybe she changed after i left but i doubt it. I know for a FACT they arnt the same person

11. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I use to like those people too and I won't deny that I use to love her brazen ways but then I grew up. She, to me, only perpetuates the stereotype that intelligence and pleasantness are mutually exclusive in women.

With that said....she is cool, just I can't argue with her because I AM that stereotypical male (talks a lot yet knows shit)

Well the picture thread isn't exactly the most serious thread...a lot of the stuff here is jest. I doubt anyone seriously think G and X are the same.

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i used to talk to alot of people away from here (msn, icq ect) and xev never came off the same there as she oviously did here

im not some guy who just wanted to get her in bed, im talking from personal experiance of her as a friend and i always found her opinions vaulable and well thought out as well as in my best interests. She was never vindictive or rude to me

13. Playboy Bunny Registered Member

gendanken Who the hell do you think you are? What right do you have to bring people down and call people ugly/fat.
    You insult everyone elses picture, but, we are yet so see one of you.
    The one you posted, i am guessing, bears more resemblence to you then you would like to let on.
    So, instead of insulting people and bringing them down about their appearences, why dont you keep it to yourself, coz no one really wants to hear it.

Have you ever noticed that sometimes the most ugliest people are the nicest people? At the end of the day, does it really matter what the fuck you look like? Yeah sure, im not the most attractive person, i admit that, but i have everything i could want OR need. I have a good job, great boyfriend and wicked friends, what else do i need? So, what can YOU say bout that. Even if you are the best looking person, do you have everything you want? I think not. You are obviously self doubting/hating enough to make other people feel bad about themselves, so you musnt be too happy.

I really couldnt care less what you thought of me. I dont know you, therefore, i dont give a shit what you think, as im sure no one else does. But, that being said, you dont know jack about me, so maybe you should take the same approach, and get to know someone before you judge them.
    Its times like these that the saying "Think before you speak" comes into play. For all you know, I could have have had serious self esteem problems, as i did, and for all the work to bring it up, you reversed. didnt you mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all? Use that saying from now on, might do you some good.
    So, gendanken, why dont you post your pic and see if people are more receptive to your appearence than you were to mine. Maybe if youre lucky, ill show the same warmness to you as you did to me

Get over yourself.

14. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

She has established herself as an unlikable poster precisely in this manner. "ugly/fat" is really the softest thing she ever said regarding anyone.

Ignore her. Call her Gendy every time you get a chance. That's what most of us do. Keep in mind, she doesn't display much intelligence.

:m:

15. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Uh. Huh. Ooooh.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

ahum...

[not a very subtle comment]

there haven't been many pictures posted lately.

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Now, that's just not true. She is a brutal and unlikable sort. But unintelligent? Are you thinking of someone else?

Playboy Bunny,

I'm not going to lie and call you a supermodel, but I've seen worse. I can't condone Gendy's actions. But, they should not have inspired tears in you. "Sticks and stones will break my bones, yet taunts shall never harm me." The words of Gendy only echoed your own sentiment. Root out that part of yourself. Eradicate it. And Gendy's words would have flowed past you like air.

I have this desire to tell you that you've got a guy that's obviously crazy about you. But that's drivel. You need to find the answer in yourself. Not externally. Know thyself.

Just my 2 cents.

18. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Sweetie, I am speechless ...

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

If nice is what you prefer

//sneers

20. Arditezza Banned Banned

Unless gendanken is Korey or DarkEyedBeauty... then I can't find her.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Sarge:
    Slap.
    Shame on you.

Assguard chuckle number one:
    and two:

Keep guarding that ass, boy!

Lance:
    Gendanken.
    And you left out a question mark at the end.

So?
    Call it professional courtesy.
    Medusa literally means 'sovereign female wisdom', and I think it wise to keep from striking fear in all these delicate hearts with my image.
    Don’t you?
    Yeah, coz, we all need to be nice!
    Their are sinsistive ppl here, y'know. Sheesh, gendanken where's yur manners.

Stupid, stupid bunny. You reek of alfalfa.

And so like every cow of her gender, again do we find her mooing about her self esteem problems and placing all her importance in her wonderful job, great boyfriend and like *queef* wicked friends.

Chicky, you don't even know yourself. That boy leaves you today and tomorrow you are nothing. A salute to Mr. Weininger who wrote that women have no souls for its men and people that make one for them.
    Pardon, but you deserved every last trip to that toilet in your bulimia.
    Now go play with boy, bunny.

Whitewolf:
    E= mchammer.
    I'm very intelligent.

Arditezza:
    Clue: Mine had a squirrel in it.

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

well DONE gangy

you learned how to quote

CONGRATULATIONS

now maybe you will learn to THINK

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I think he/she/it quite clearly said his/her/its thoughts. You are not particulary good @ netfights, Asguard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.