The Picture Thread

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by goofyfish, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scilosopher Registered Senior Member

Congrats,
    Is that really you? It looks like something from a magazine and kinda like one of those famous people you see all the time, but aren't exactly sure who they are ...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Isn´t that Celine Dion? :bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh, yeah, Scilosopher, that's me. It's all me, and it's all natural, mind you. Don't you go asking for followups, you pervert. This is one Jersey Girl who only lets the covers go down so far...

*Hurrumph*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

OK, Bebelina, you've cracked the case. It's Celine all right. It's Celine Dion and I'm not ashamed to say it. Scilosopher, I know, you're a little embarassed now, you were attracted to none other than Celine Dion. If you want real pictures of me, well I'm looking for that 'right angle', and I'll probably post it tommorow, or later today.

8. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Wow, I was worried for a second that someone might be more attractive than I am

I was also wondering who the lucky bloke is that snapped the picture.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2002
  9. scilosopher Registered Senior Member

Congrats,
    I was suspicious more than attracted. Besides I have no intention of trying to pick people up on the internet. Heard to many strange stories even if I considered that a good way to go about it in the first place. She's a little skinny for my taste ...

10. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Here´s a picture from yesterday that I had some fun with today. I had no make up on, so I have doodled on the eyeshadow and the veins. ...oh, but that´s a lie, I might just admit that I´m a vampire, and that my veins show a little bit more after fiesting on ...a human....*burp*

11. ismu ::phenomenon::. Registered Senior Member

Yeah, what can i say...

Unfortunately, I live in 2D world, together with bart simpson, cartman, tiny toons, etc... the flatlanders!

Bebe, you're HOT! ... oh... no... I'm burned... help...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2002
  12. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

That's some picture, beb. Did you fiddle with the hair on a computer or draw it out and scan it in?

Or is it natural:bugeye: (I love this bugeye guy, its the funniest smiley face I've ever SEEN)

13. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I did a background with curls and strings, then put a filter, bevel and emboss I think it is. Then I used the smudgetool to draw out my own hair, and also added painted hair so that it would blend with the background, then I used plastic wrap, to wrap it up.

It´s my favourite filter.

Ismu, but didn´t those Kalahini..or whatever..

...had some ugly disgusting thing on their back, a rotten something?

14. scilosopher Registered Senior Member

Bebelina,
    I would think if you were sucking contents of the human heart out of the body you would take love not blood ... though then again that might give you heartburn.

Ismu,
    If you live with the simpsons - can I come over and hang out? Maybe we can go to Moe's and I'll buy you a beer.

15. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

So, at the moment, fellow sciforumers, it appears that I can't post my picture until monday. My mum plans to bring home a digital camera from work (no...she isn't stealing) but until then I hope this basic description will decide:

Eyes: Green, soul-piercing

Hair: Grey blond, captain kirk-ish

Doesn't wear "gay, obviously nerdy horn-rimmed glasses" Prefers khakis and black t-shirts sometimes with a compliment of a black hawaiin one.

Not overtly tall, about 5ft 5 or six in (but will be taller and more intimidating later)

Has bushy eyebrows that must be smoothed over from time to time (its all that I can find about my face that is jewish)

I invite anyone to copy this little transcript and fill it in with their own description!

16. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Here's a description of me:

Shirt: Tee-shirt (mainly black, blue, or white) khakis with yarn tied to them, multi-colored socks, red and white sneakers with yarn tied to them, or if I'm in the mood for something more elegant, denim 'ghetto' shoes. Maybe a shirt over the T-shirt; for example a 'good and plenty' pajama top I bought at Target. Very rarely will I wear a sweater anymore, I wear hats though. My pants (which may be gray or beige) will have safety pins on the knees with multi-colored paperclips on them.

I'll occasionaly wear ribbon or shoelaces around my wrists, I have a black soviet-issue military watch. Plastic goldfish on an elastic cord arund my neck.

HEIGHT: 5'10" (I'm shrinking, though)
    WEIGHT: 215 pounds (mainly muscle which I have no clue as to its origins.)
    HAIR: Brown and thick
    EYES: either blue or green, depending on my shirt. Yet dreamy nonetheless...

17. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

My eyes are always green...

Weight is 145, but I'm not even chubby OR muscular, I have no idea where it is.

I guess it could possibly be inside my head, since I have a HUGE ego.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2002
  18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Congrats, what´s up with all the yarn and paperclips attached to youe clothings?
    :bugeye:

19. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Punk?????????????????????

20. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

it appears that cyberpunk IS alive! It's taken the form of an egotystical HYPOCRITICAL new yorker.

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Hey Pollux Is there any chance that Congrat's is one of your Schoolmates ????????? I just had this thought,... some girl hears you mention Sciforums.... and Viola.... she just has to get involved lol

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Descriptions...?

Cowards you are, all of you.

Bebelina, wonderful pictures, keep it going!

Come on people, pictures, no descriptions...!!!

23. scilosopher Registered Senior Member

Stryder/pollux,
    Am I the egotistical punk from NYC? Or am I totally in the weeds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.