The Picture Thread

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by goofyfish, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

NICE

(don't take me wrong here

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Nice to meet you Porfiry!

Nice to meet other members of sciforums also.

So come on chickens, there a lot more of you who are looking and not puttin' up!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Sorry to disappoint all you gizmo heads but it's just a part of the surround sound speaker system.

Have you noticed that we all seem to be slightly apologetic about our images. I say balls to it. let's celebrate who and what we are and have. Porfiry this applies to you also (For shame) We all get laid for christ's sake (Well don't you?) so we can't be so bad.

I have a great capacity for interaction with my fellow wo/man and a slight gut. I have a flair for poetry and the arts and crooked teeth. i have yin I have yang and so do you guys so shut the donald up and love yourselves for goods sake

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Polllux- that whole 'admission parade' post was not directed to you, it was directed at Stryder. I never had the thought in my head that you didn't like me, gay or not. Nor did I ever think you were gay. Nore do I think New Jersey is a wasteland.

But I really don't want to talk about this crap anymore! It isn't exactly relevant anymore. It's getting just a little depressing. So enough about sex, hermaphrodites, and straights' rights on Sciforums. This thread is good for getting to know each other on Sciforums, not for examining and cross-examining something someone said. I'm just getting sick of talking about myself.

8. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

err..

*chews on fingernail for a while*

Anyways, Congrats is right. This is a thread for pictures. Any non-whimsical analysis should be done elsewhere (in Free Thoughts).

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Sorry Porfiry lol

Admittedly I was letting my sense of humour get the better of me.
    (That means Congrats, that what i said wasn't meant spikefully. I was just having a little giggle, but if I have dented your delicate psyche Sorry no harm meant!)

Now where on earth did I Hide... oops... Put my picture???

10. ismu ::phenomenon::. Registered Senior Member

Stry...

Hey Stry, I got an idea. I think you can post your photo, and still remain hidden.
    Here... before you scan your photo, smear your eyes (in the photo) using black boardmarker. You can also cover your chest using a paper with words "Wanted, live or rotten" written on it, including the case serial number.

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I am at the moment battling hordes of festering pimples scattered across the corner of my upper lip, so I hope you folks out there don't mind some doctoring. The black and white-ness is for nostalgia

Enjoy

12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Aawww, you are so cute, Pollux.

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

ah, well, I try

14. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Bebelina

I agree pollux is a cutey. And don't you think he looks like the young boy from the early U2 album cover (?War)

Might not have been the same in the states. I got an album by Cher called heart of stone with the drawing of her against a heart of stone. She recalled it I think and now it may be worth a few pennies. Anyone know?

15. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Jesus Pollux- you do look like an 'Ian'. All Ians look like that- it's strange. Just like all Elliots have large round moon-faces and too much facial hair. Well, it seems like that. At least all of the Elliots I've seen.

16. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Bbc, yes I guess he does...

17. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Well I have had a photographic past....

Ah just kidding. The camera doesn't like me unless all the pimples can be doctored off of it. But I will admit that everyone I've met has said 'yes, my good fellow, you do look like quite the Ian.'

18. Hoth Registered Senior Member

Pollux reminds me of what Boba Fett looks like in AOTC... the exact same hair.

(Yes, that's payback for the Spock comment.

)

19. Teri Curious Registered Senior Member

Hi all

I don't have a scanner, nor do I have a recent picture of myself. But I have to say you are making me feel really OLD!

Good on ya for posting your photos, and as yet, none of them have made me turn away in horror.

Keep them coming.

Cheers
    Teri

20. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

lol Hoth, we should compare everyone who posts pictures here to various scifi characters. And I'm not nearly as short as that boba fett kid, yeah, that's right, I know who you're talking about.

I think that bbcboy looks like the guy that should've won survivor, I can't quite remember his name but anyone who watches the show will know instantly who I'm talking about. Bebelina reminds me a little bit of Galadriel from The Fellowship of The Ring, that's all I can really come up with for now.

Cheerio!

21. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Now you don't have to hunt to find who has been bold.
    I have collected all of the pics so far and moved them to my original post.
    Holler if I missed you.

Peace.

(I know, I know, I'm a yutz for having not participated in my own pet project.)

22. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Thanks Pollux, we actually laughed at the "striking" resemblance when she turned evil for a few moments.

23. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Very nicely done, goofyfish. Comments are ok but the pic's should be viewable without having to hunt through the chaff to find them.

BTW, where's yours???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.