The Pope speaks: Muhammad had brought the world only "evil and inhuman" things. !!!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Genji Registered Senior Member

A nation established by and for Judaism is JUDEO-FASCIST. Saudi Arabia is the same only Islamofascist. Not Crap. The Israel Lobby is powerful. They own Congress (Bill Frist is a robot for them) and they own the Senate (Republicans & Democrats) and they control our Middle East foreign policy. I can't post books so if you need more proof, search. Iraq was a threat to Israel, they had the US remove that threat. Israel wants to expand their Holy Land so we allowed, equipped and financed the illegal invasion of Lebanon. The US even increased it's welfare check for the year to cover lost tourism revenue.

Your concern for the pope and how others react to him is amusing. I was just curious about how one becomes a popephile.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

and still you didnt provided evidence that ISRAEL contorl the US.
    you only made asumption not even one evidence that the US support israel because its under some magical control not because of its own interests.
    i wonder-do you know the difference between monarchy and democracy?
    cuase israel is a democracy,and saudi arabia is a monrachy.
    and do you know what Fascism is?cause you use the word so often as if its refers to something you feel is bad but dont know why.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

I can't post books but I will write down titles and authors and bring them to work Monday.

Saudi Arabia is an IslamoFascist country.

Israel is Judeo-Fascist and is a racist junta built on apartheid established by an imported population and sustained by the Earth's only Superpower.

I've never heard of "facist." I'll assume it is someone that works on or appreciates faces.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

well its an easy way out-cause facist is written almost like fascist-do you know what fascism is?
    until 1973 israel survived without the support of the "Earth's only Superpower".
    during those days arab countries recieved support form soviet union.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Uhh, yeah. At 43 I know what fascism is. A Rightist ideology. A system that regiments all industry and commerce into an aggressive nationalism and suppression of criticism or dissent. First established by Benito Mussolini in 1922 Italy.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

well then now after we manage to clear that out maybe you can explain to me with real arguments,since you are by now at age of 43, why israel is a fascist country as you stated many times.

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

It is built on Jewish supremacy, like White supremacy. They consider themselves The Chosen Ones, like the Nazis. They have a captive population of non Jews they hate and confine into ghettos/refugee cities, like the Nazis did with minorities. The rule of law is the Jewish word of law. They are super nationalist and aggressive toward neighbors and dissent. They have invaded all of their neighbors, like Germany. Their flag is a symbol of racial supremacy. The state controls their industry and commerce, in the name of zionism. They believe in expanding their Chosen Land and have militant followers that are expanding in the West Bank. (The settler racists/Kahanites.) There's more but I'm at work and have to hurry.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you should read some history like on what basis israel was founded.
    the nazis based their views on racist ground.
    all you wrote here is anti zionist bull crap that has no fact base.
    no only that it ignores the fact that israel,believe it or not is a democracy.
    you say israel has ghettos?then how come inside the 67 borders there are living and breathing arab citizens who actually unlike some arab countries can vote.the star of david-racial supremacy?where on earth have you read that crap for god sake?
    even northern ireland uses the star of david in their flag-is northern ireland a fascist state?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David
    The state controls their industry and commerce, in the name of zionism.
    and what the hell is this?do you know anything about israel other then some books you cant even mention?have you lived there?

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

Israel is a racist apartheid junta. Fascist and UNdemocratic. I would NEVER set foot in such a place unless there was something I could do to lower the population. Facts are facts. The zionists don't own them.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

un democratic? LOL
    one of the few countries that arabs can vote and make a difference,a country with a freedom of speech with constant self critisicm etc. is undemocratic?
    do you actually believe what you are saying?
    dont set foot here-i wouldn want anyone as stupid as you here in my country.
    undemocretic LOL

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

"Arabs can vote and.....MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

" That is priceless. Freedom of speech? Vanunu and Israel's Left would heartily disagree as do human rights groups. Israel is such a failed state they rely on war to simply exist. 2 soldiers go missing and they destroy a neighbor. Truly a failure on the world stage. The apartheid South Africa of the modern world. JudeoFascism can be stopped very easily; Cutting off the welfare from my country. General Ramon and his death squad military are killers beyond a mere freedom bomber in Tel Aviv. Zionists Out of Occupied Palestine.

15. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

ok since we all know you are liar and you made that very clear by now its ok.go on writing your lies since you have no evidence to suuport them.
    and what general ramon are you speaking of?

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Only the one leading the illegal invasion of Lebanon. Type in his name in a search engine. Like I said; I can't post books. I read. Alot. I get more info than from bumpersticker links to biased spinned news sites. Too bad that bugs you.

I'm off till Monday night Central US! God Bless the PFLP/George Habash

toodles

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

god you are a moron-you are talking about amir peretz.
    ramon was the minister of law.
    i dont care how much you read-you can post the books names and the people who wrote them by the way.
    it doesnt bugs me-im bored.otherwise i wouldnt spend my time talking to you.