THE REAL [GOD] = ALLAH ...... join here you all need to know

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by muhammad, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Salaam, Muhammad very nice points, i can tell you are well educated in islamic theology. Allah swt bless you and your family.

The majority of the Islamophobists on this forum are idiots who use lies and deception to further their points. As you can see with the foolish posts to try to convince us that there are different versions of the Quran when infact there is only one version of Quran in original Arabic, and has always been so.

A poster presented some graphics of arabic words which he said are different in two versions of the Quran, yet the only difference was the script of Arabic used, which has no bearing on pronounciation and reading.

I know Arabic so it suprised me that someone could be so oblivious to the language, but try to teach us something of the language when even they themselves knew nothing of it, not even how to read it.

Because Muslims are lead by the Americans to take different sides and used to secure Western hegemony of Iraq, that is why to distract the noble goal of opposition to America into a civil war.

Anyone who kills someone unjustly with full knowledge of this vile act will not smell even the fragance of Paradise.

The blood of an innocent believer is more valuable then the praying with the Holy Prophet (s) in the Holy Mosque.

You must understand not all Muslims follow their religion, however the majority of Muslims don't kill others.

Muslims believe Islam is the only religion correct in Allah's way, all other religions are incorrect. Islam is quite different then most other religions in that it teaches pure Monotheism of Allah swt who is beyond perfection.

In the Quran it says, 'To me my way and to your yours.'

Not true at all. In the Quran it says Allah swt is the master of the sun, the moon, and the entire universe, which is His creation.

Do you even know what is the meaning of Al Ilah in Arabic?

Al Ilah means THE GOD which defines the oneness and singularity of Allah swt while dispelling with the notion of other gods. Allah swt is the name He uses for Himself in the Quran e kareem.

The first symbol of Islam used was the symbol of the kalima, which was on the black flag of the Holy Prophet (S). The crescent symbol was only adopted after the Turks became the rulers of the Islamic Khilafa. They used it as their symbol and it then evolved into a symbol representing Islam, in particular the Islamic State.

Your argument falls on all its foundations.

Peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And your response to the evidence that the Quran was radically changed in the Third Caliphate was - what? Seemingly avoidance.

The civil war is being decided by Iraqis all on their own, without any help from anyone else. I am astounded that the Sunnis would object so sharply and so bitterly to an ending of their unbalanced hegemony over the people of Iraq.

Again - a believer. Not anyone else. For example, Diamond - and presumably this is the majority view in Pakistan, since she makes no effort to claim it's not - would have apostates killed without compunction. The same for homosexuals, I imagine. I wonder what she would do with a homosexual that left islam...can you execute someone twice?

Again with the bigoted anti-Christian insult. Present your evidence that Christianity is polytheistic, or cease forever this nonsensical shahada-based slander.

'Unless your way isn't the same way as my way, in which case I have to subjugate you, convert you or kill you.' Not so? I believe you've already stipulated to the above.

Geoff

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dattaswami Banned Banned

Hindus say that Brahman is the creator, Muslims say
    That Allah is creator, Christians say that the creator is
    Jehovah, all say that the creation is this entire world.
    If Hindus say that Brahman created India, and if
    Muslims say that Allah created Arabian countries and
    If Christians say that Jehovah created the western countries,
    The problem is solved, there can be three Gods together,
    Who have created the three parts of the earth separately.

But this is not so, each religion says that their God only
    Created the entire world, unfortunately there is one world!
    One world only! Come on, all of you sit together here
    And give me the final conclusion after debate, otherwise,
    The scientists are laughing on all of you! Shame to all!

They criticize that these religions do not have even
    The basic logic, which is the fundamental common sense.
    Because of you, the greatest God is also mocked by them
    They say that the religions are rigid conservatisms!
    Even a small boy is putting this question to all of you.

Stop all your discourses and first answer this question.
    If you want to say that God created the entire world,
    You have to accept that there is one God only always
    And that His names are all the above three names.

We see in the world a single person having three names.
    If there is one God, He only created this entire world.
    All the human beings are invariably His children only.
    No Father is partial to a single child and therefore
    He must have preached the same knowledge to all
    In different languages and in different methodologies
    To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace
    antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

Bow down to Jehovah, Yaweh, Brahman, al-Ilah, some tree in the rain forest or just a rock on the riverbed; who cares? Religion can be an instrument of good or evil.

To be an instrument of good, a religion must do good works without expectation of return or demand allegiance to its deity. It must not demand death for those who leave for another deity. It must not encourage suicide by its followers with the expectation of some promised paradise that cannot be proved. Of the five major religions, only Islam fails because it is an instrument of evil.

There is an old saying, "If you have to carry around a sign saying who you are, you aren't." That is why muslims must spend so much time and effort defending "who they are" and excusing Islamic excesses. Muslims are intolerant and full of hate, and bring discredit to their simplistic beliefs.

"God" was the worst invention by man.

8. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Eh? No such religion exists. Buddahism may be the closest thing to the above statement, however they still try to convert people to their way of thinking. Taoism is basically the same, perhaps I don't know what religion would meet this criteria, would you elaborate?

Godless

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Let's see who exactly is behind that accusation:

Did you get that, Buffalo Roam? The Americans are to blame. :bugeye:

The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church. ~~ Tertullian.

Well, you see, its the ones that do kill others that give us concern.

10. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

11. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Eh!! Won't they use the same excuse that Christians often do. "All these statements are out of context"?

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

As I read through some of this stuff I suddenly had an image of Mohammad as the wicked witch of the north saying: Fly my pretties, Fly! Kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them.. EeeHeeeHeeeHeeee … ... Fly Fly!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well, really, the quotes are not in a context. So they're not taken out of a contex. They simply illustrate that at some times Mohammed preached that is was good to kill some of Gods created fellow humans.

Here’s some context:

It’s particularly good to kill fellow humans that don’t agree with Mohammed. This becomes eminent when said fellow humans are trying to take back their land which Mohammed needed to grow more sheep as the desert is poor sheep growing land. And as the late Ayatollah pointed out, in times of need, a sheep can both be pleasured and sold off to the Bedouins for a tidy profit. I’m sure that if the late Ayatollah was clever enough to discern this then the O’ So enlightened Mohammed was surely aware of the satisfactory arrangement as well. Hence: “I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought.” I imagine maybe some lost verses follwed in Arabic as follows: I am the Big Guys messenger boy. yea shall give unto me your most softest a supplest of female, or in dire times pretty male, sheep. Oh sayest thy Lord whom needs me ..ME .....MEEEEE to hear his voice in my head and then tell it to you. Oh sure he could just tell you but that’d be no fun so he tells me and I tell you and right now I tell you that he wants me to have pretty sheeps even if you have to kill to geeeet me these of so holy sheeeeeep

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

A Lesson on Justice and Honor

Quite often, if one's friends are mentioned to him he speaks well of them, even if he knows that they don't deserve such tribute. Whereas when his enemies are mentioned to him, he sharply censures them even when he knows that what he is saying is false. Can the daai'ya point out defects that exist in his associates, those who may follow the same way and methodology as him!? Or even his partner in any particular task?! Can he truthfully show appreciation towards a person whom he disagrees with in some matters? If he can do this, then he has fulfilled justice in this area. But most people show injustice towards their antagonists by rebuking them for what cannot be ascribed to them. On the other hand, they show injustice towards their friends by showing them appreciation that they do not deserve…and even if this appears to be a manifestation of love and appreciation, it is not. For in reality it is degradation and tyranny. Therefore when one shows you appreciation which you don't deserve, he has indeed humiliated you. This is because if people who are expecting this quality from you cannot find it, then they are apt to censure you because you do not have it. Allah ta`ala ordered us to behave justly, even with enemies. "..And do not let hatred cause you to act unjustly, behave justly, that is nearer to piety." (Surat al-Maida:8) Unfortunately, even if we admit this lesson in theory, we quickly forget it in practice. We find ourselves neglecting a person, being unconcerned about him, paying no attention to him, and so often looking at his few bad qualities, while at the same time forgetting his many good qualities or vice-versa. No, but the matter is even worse! In fact more often we forget his many good qualities and capitalize on his few bad qualifies. We forget the shari`ah rule, "If the water is two jugs worth, it does not hold impurity!" [From a hadeeth narrated by Ahmad and the compilers of the Sunan, and it was authenticated by al-Tahawi, and Ibn Khuzaima and Ibn Hibaan and al-Dhababi, Nawawi and Ibn Hajr. See Irwa at- Ghaleel]

-Sheikh Salman Al Awdah

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=480

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

muhammad,

In what year and on what exact day and by exactly who or whom was the Qur'an canonized into the canon it is today?

Michael

15. marv Just a dumb hillbilly... Registered Senior Member

This is just cut'n'paste

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

So the choice was:
    3) OMG they know ….. they know!! .. .. .. ignore post … …. ignore post...

So what were those questions again?

YES or NO:
    Was it OK when Tariq ibn Ziyad led the Muslims to kill the Catholic Visigoths and conquer Spain?

My A: No it was not. It was wrong.
    Muslim A: It was just. And so were the Muslim wars of aggression and eventual conquest of Constantinople and Sicily.

YES or NO:
    Where those Muslims evil colonizers?

My A: Yes colonization is wrong
    Muslim A: No they were Muslim brothers trying to liberate not colonize. Kind of like Bush in Iraq. Mr. Liberator.

YES or NO:
    Are ALL forms of Slavery wrong?

My A: Yes
    Muslim A: No some slavery is right and Godly and God loves a Slave owner.

YES or NO:
    Would you would be happy to live as a Slave in servitude to your Indian Hindu Master under the conditions described for the treatment of Slaves in the Qur'an?

My A: All slavery is wrong
    Muslim A: Well no way. I Muslim so its OK for ME to own slaves. God will bless me owning slaves, but no no no I’m much to much of a hypocrite to be an owned slave. Allah only likes it when Muslims own slaves not the other way around dummy!

YES or NO:
    Should a Muslim that proclaimed to have converted to Christianity be put to DEATH for his conversion out of Islam and into Christianity?

My A: No people should be able to believe in which ever fairytale takes their fancy.
    Muslim A: No that’s no good people might listen to him and then more would convert. Better to kill him now.

YES or NO:
    Should a Muslim that proclaimed to have converted to Judaism be put to DEATH for his conversion out of Islam and into Judaism?

My A: See above.
    Muslim A: OoooOoooo horrible death horrible death!

Presently, ALL ME Islamic countries made ALL FORMS of Slavery illegal.
    YES or NO:
    Is banning ALL FORMS of Slavery against the teachings in the Qur’an?

My A: They must be, the Qur’an says its Godly to own Slaves and so if the States do not allow for Slavery then they are against the Good Qur’an Teachings of Slave ownership.
    Muslim A: Exactly.

Also, another question you neglected:

Had Islam truly been a vehicle for the liberation of Hindu society from the evils of Brahminism (as is repeatedly proclaimed – and you claimed), then how was it that three centuries after the unqualified triumph of "Islam" in Sindh, Hindu society continued to survive just next door in Punjab, and the Islamic faith was able to win few converts amongst the majority of the Hindus, and not even amongst the discriminated caste communities?

The Answer: Without being able to convert Hindus by the sword, Islam is left with only its philosophy to win converts. Obviously Islam was not (is not) inspiring enough to win converts.

And had Sindh become this great center of learning and culture after its conquest by Bin Qasim, how was it that Al-Beruni (an avowed Muslim) was studying Hindu scientific texts in Punjab, but not "Islamic" scientific texts in Sindh?

The Answer:
    Because the Hindu scientific texts were the superior. The only Islamic texts at the time would have been those that were copied from others. The Arabs were not renown for their science that’s for sure. Al-Beruni was smart enough to realize this and so migrated to live amongst the learned Hindu.

17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I also wonder:

YES or NO:
    Should Christians be allowed to proselyte in Saudi Arabia?

Muslim answer: NO. I think it is OK for Muslims to move to Xian, Hindu and Buddhist countries and freely practice Islam, even if it causes harm to the harmony of their societies (India). But being a Muslim Hypocrite I do not want Xians, Jews, Hindu’s, and Buddhists allowed in Saudi Arabia to freely warship their dirty religions.

YES or NO:
    Should Muslims be allowed to proselyte in America?

Muslim answer: YES

YES or NO:
    Should Hindus be allowed to proselyte in Saudi Arabia?

Muslim answer: NO I am a hypocrite.

YES or NO:
    Should Christians be allowed to build Churches in Saudi Arabia?

YES or NO:
    Should Muslims be allowed to build Mosques in America?

Muslim answer: YES

YES or NO:
    Should Hindus be allowed to build Temples in Saudi Arabia

18. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

YES or NO:
    DO you think it was OK for the Taliban to destroy the Buddhist Statues in Afghanistan?
    Muslim A:
    YES because they could have spent the money on food.

YES or NO:
    DO you think it would be OK for Buddhists to destroy the Kaaba in Saudi Arabia?
    Muslim A:
    NO because that’s different and I am a hypocrite.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Muslim A: It is if it is Mohammad (pbuh) because that’s Allah’s (pbuh) will.

20. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The sign of scrupulous piety (al-wara`) is considering ten things mandatory upon oneself:

1. Guarding the tongue from backbiting due to the saying of the Most High: “Do not backbite one another.” [49:12]
    2. Shunning suspicion due to the saying of the Most High: “Avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin.” [49:12] And also due to the saying of the Messenger, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, “Avoid suspicion, for airing suspicion is the most lying form of speech.” [Musnad Ahmad]
    3. Shunning mockery due to the saying of the Most High: “Let not a people ridicule another people; perhaps they may be better than them.” [49:11]
    4. Lowering gaze from forbidden things due to the saying of the Most High: “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze.” [24:30]
    5. Truthfulness of the tongue due to the saying of the Most High: “And when you speak, be just.” [6:152]
    6. Recognizing the blessings of Allah the Most High upon oneself in order to avoid conceitedness due to the saying of the Most High: “Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful.” [49:17]
    7. Spending one’s wealth on good rather than bad things, due to the saying of the most High: “And those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly.” [25:67] Meaning, they do not spend on sinfulness and do not prevent obedience, “but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate.” [25:67]
    8. Not seeking haughtiness and pride for oneself, due to the saying of the Most High: “That home of the Hereafter We assign to those who do not desire exaltedness upon the earth or corruption.” [28:83]
    9. Maintaining with care the five prayers on time, with proper bowing and prostration, due to the saying of the Most High: “Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle [`asr] prayer and stand before Allah, devoutly obedient.” [2:238]
    10. Steadfastness upon the way of Sunnah and Jama`ah, due to the saying of the Most High: “And, this is My Path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous.” [6:153]

Imam as-Samarqandi

Tanbeeh al-Ghafileen 2:518-519

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=648

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

AKA: I plead the 5th for obvious reasons.

These questions are just that ..... questions. You provide the answer, not I.
    They have been sitting here for weeks.
    And, as I read your posts, in one way or another you have answered as I have written.
    - You state that Islamic sanctioned Slavery is good and part of Gods will.
    - You justified the distructive actions of the Taliban in regards to the most holy Buhddist site in the world.
    - You justfy the betrothment of a 45+ year old man to a child.
    - You support the potential (and likely) killing of gays, even if the person was your own child.
    - You think Islam should be allowed to be openly practed anywhere in the world, but hypocritically you'd ban other religions from doing likewise in Islamic countries.

Sorry if the truth hurts DH, but such is life.

Michael

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

muhammad,

In what year and on what exact day and by exactly who or whom was the Qur'an canonized into the canon it is today?

The answer is:

The Qur'an wasn't completed on a particular day. It evolved over time just like the Bible. That's why when you looked and looked you couldn't find the answer. As it evolved people fought over the meaning. Wisely Uthman understood that if the Qur'an were to useful in ruling his new empire he would have to have it standardized (and made a bit more flattering here and there). Thus the Qur'an you have in your hand my friend. Or at least one pretty close to it.

Cheers,
    Michael

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

So Diamond has essentially given up and has taken to propaganda instead of debate.

Should I now do the same?

Geoff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.