The speed of flying saucers and blinking out phenomenon

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by river, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Trapped Banned Banned

Does it matter really?

I mean, clearly they are the same objects being seen over a period of time. The radar and visual confirmation, was real.

I think you are just trying to find some flaw in something somewhere... if not in me. I don't care, say what you want. The evidence is in black and white. Clearly these are one of the same phenomenon and whether you like it or not, the pilots saw these UFO's do things they couldn't. They knew it, they said it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it really does matter if something seen on radar really had visual confirmation or not. And you must agree: that's why you've been harping on it!
    No, confirmation is what you get when you see it on radar and visually at the same time.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trapped Banned Banned

Well we did. That's why I have harped on about it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trapped Banned Banned

We know visual and radar confirmation happened at the same time, so I don't know your point.

''At Andrews AFB, meanwhile, the control tower personnel were tracking on radar what some thought to be unknown objects, but others suspected, and in one instance were able to prove, were simply stars and meteors. However, Staff Sgt. Charles Davenport observed an orange-red light to the south; the light "would appear to stand still, then make an abrupt change in direction and altitude . . . this happened several times."[4] At one point both radar centers at National Airport and the radar at Andrews AFB were tracking an object hovering over a radio beacon. The object vanished in all three radar centers at the same time.[5] At 3 a.m., shortly before two jet fighters from Newcastle AFB in Delaware arrived over Washington, all of the objects vanished from the radar at National Airport. However, when the jets ran low on fuel and left, the objects returned, which convinced Barnes that "the UFOs were monitoring radio traffic and behaving accordingly." [6] The objects were last detected by radar at 5:30 a.m. Around sunrise, E.W. Chambers, a civilian radio engineer in Washington's suburbs, observed "five huge disks circling in a loose formation. They tilted upward and left on a steep ascent."''

This is all withing the same morning/night. The objects seen on radar and objects confirmed visually was also confirmed from the air and seen on the scopes. The fact it happened over a long period of time makes the event so unusual.

8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Then you can postulate other violation of physic, specifically thermodynamics, as well. I.e. Energy is conserved and higher quality energy, which can do work, degrades into heat, eventually as all real processes are at least partially not reversible.

Summary: I hope you enjoyed you visit to fantasy land.

9. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That section says nothing about the 7,000 mph speed measurement/calculation and even still, "all within the same morning/night" is still not simultaneous.
    How can you keep claiming this when the quotes you posted are from different sections of the wiki, with dates listed in big, bold letters at the top that are different by a week? You are lying again. You are taking bits and pieces of sightings that happened over time and assembling them together as if they were all one sighting.

10. Trapped Banned Banned

Russ, I am about to wash my hands clean with you. You're spreading total propaganda right in our faces.

In the case you are speaking about, it doesn't fucking matter where about on that wiki page I got my information, fact is I still GOT IT.

11. Trapped Banned Banned

And I don't appreciate being called a liar just because you can. You've been doing it for three days straight. The only person I have caught out lying is you and you know I have. I am sorry if that tarnished your record.

12. Trapped Banned Banned

I don't know any sane person who would even try to use this as evidence. Clearly they are all and one of the same phenomenon over Washington. Your point is utterly defunct and childish. Even if the speed was determined later, accurately with radar, still what is your point?

We have radar and observation confirmation over a series of days, that's the main point.

13. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

And I don't appreciate being lied to. I'm sure the other members here don't either.
    Then either stop using it as evidence or stop claiming honesty/sanity. I'm not using this as evidence: these are your claims we are discussing!
    No, clearly they are not. It says explicitly in the wiki that some or many of the "sightings" were later confirmed to have mundane explanations, including balky radar. But that's not the issue. The issue here is you know that 1950s radar was balky and you know that that means you need visual confirmation of a radar contact in order to trust that it wasn't noise. That's why you made the claim that the radar contact was visually confirmed.

I'll let you back out gracefully if you want to admit that you made a mistake and drop this claim of yours, but it turns into a lie if you don't stop.

14. Trapped Banned Banned

I'm not lying, I said that the there was observation and radar evidence. We could determine the speed via radar.

You want to catch me out on the most MUNDANE argument, to prove a point, the point in fact you may ever get to prove which is the only reason you are doing this.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The bogus radar contacts were blammed on the temperature inversions. I assume that you believe that this was a cover up consiracy to prevent the public from knowing the truth!

Did you just get the willies?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Trapped Banned Banned

Besides, can't you read??

''At this point, other objects appeared in all sectors of the radarscope; when they moved over the White House and the United States Capitol, Barnes called Andrews Air Force Base, located 10 miles from National Airport. Although Andrews reported that they had no unusual objects on their radar, an airman soon called the base's control tower to report the sighting of a strange object. Airman William Brady, who was in the tower, then saw an "object which appeared to be like an orange ball of fire, trailing a tail ''

We clearly have radar and visual confirmation.

17. Trapped Banned Banned

Yes, the Military got angry with this explanation because they knew better. Basically Washington was indirectly making them appear incompetent when they were not. Keep in mind, the Military was aware these things where under intelligent control, hence the chase.

18. Trapped Banned Banned

But Washington wouldn't want you to think there was any control over the objects. In fact, they'd rather make you think it was a weather anomaly even though those involved where strictly telling us otherwise.

Besides. The weather anomaly explanation, was a pretty crappy explanation, you must admit. Hard to believe weather inversions would have resulted in such a clear consensus.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Oh yeah Russ then how do you explain this!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Trapped Banned Banned

Also the press spokesman for Blue Blue was already covering up the evidence, buy refusing any data of the radar taken by the reporters. Clearly he didn't want a shred of evidence supporting the UFO claim from getting into the public hands. He will have had strict orders not to allow that.

21. Trapped Banned Banned

You're arguments are very childish at times. I am about to put you on ignore to make my efforts here a bit easier to do without your distractions.

22. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Again: your claim was visual confirmation of the 7,000mph radar contact.

23. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

After you put everyone on ignore, things will definitely go smoother for you, yes!