The State of Unclassified and Commercial Technology Capable of Some E- Mind Control

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Time/02112, Apr 20, 2001.

1. Time/02112 Senior Member Registered Senior Member

The State of Unclassified and Commercial Technology
    Capable of Some Electronic Mind Control Effects
    by Eleanor White, P.Eng.
    November 7, 1999

http://www.waco93.com/classifiedweapon.htm

To help the reader appreciate the importance of this matter...
    "We need a program of psychosurgery and political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.

"The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective.

"Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain."

Dr. Jose Delgado (MKULTRA experimenter who demonstrated
    a radio-controlled bull on CNN in 1985)
    Director of Neuropsychiatry
    Yale University Medical School
    Congressional Record No. 26, Vol. 118 February 24, 1974

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. discord5 Registered Senior Member

military mind control

oh yea after watching a couple shows on the discovery channel and readin a bit on the net about how they are starting to "wire" the soldiers for more realtime interaction between them and the commanders. reminds me of playing games like Warcraft2, starcraft, Age of empires, and command and conquer. i can just see in the future a general sitting at a screen with a mouse just clicking where he wants them to go and hitting hot keys to make them build or kill =>

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 2rueBeliever Registered Member

EMC no joke. Read this plz...

Discord5, everyone, this isn't about wiring soldiers, etc. That's another technology altogether AFAIK. E Mind Control, however, is becoming a reality and has been for some time and isn't a subject to take lightly, only a fool with no regard for themselves or their interests would. I and a few others I know have actually written/phoned our legislators about it and expressed our shock and disgust with this particular form of so called non lethal weaponry. There have been programs as well as other info in other media about research into electronic devices using some kinds of waves and impulses and by now who knows what else to manipulate the human mind, to influence faculties such as perception, emotion, etc with the goal of ultimately being able to influence others' behavior to the point of constituting substantial and perhaps someday complete control.

It's for some time now been included and classified as part of the US's "non-lethal weapon" research. I'd first read about this tech 10-12+ yrs ago and have read/seen various articles and stories on and off since that time . But when I saw the man and woman who head the primary R&D program on e mind manipulation for the US on a discovery channel documentary on nonlethal weaponry 2+ some odd yrs ago, which was only aired once AFAIK and unfortunately didn't make any copies or even transcripts available for this documentary(believe me, I hounded them about getting a copy, even offered to negotiate what it would take to get a hold of a copy of the documentary or even a transcript. And while they have aired many programs concerning the use and development of nonlethals in the US, this was the only one I know of which contained the vital info about this particular form of psychological nonlethal weaponry) I was actually quite alarmed.

Once in a *great* while, *VERY* rarely, the Discovery Channel, or the Learning Channel, as well as PBS, others, will air something that is surprisingly relative, substantive, informative and enlightening. I remember perhaps 3-5 such programs(out of literally hundreds) which would qualify, in the entire time the Discovery Channel has been around. I had a VCR at the time but didn't have a blank tape, and assumed that a documentary as important and substantive as this one would surely be re-aired like most of their material is, or would surely be available for purchase, or at least would have a transcript(a transcript would've of course been most useful IMO). But as it turned out, the DChannel had no plans for airing that documentary ever again AFAIK, they also didn't make any copies or transcripts available either. While this is unfortunate I must assume that the same info must be available elsewhere.

During this documentary I recall both the man and woman I mentioned bragging about the "results" they'd achieved thus far with the funds the govt subsidized them with, and of course pitching for the further R&D of this particular psychological nonlethal weaponry. I saw them fully endorse the "merits" of perverting the human spirit and mind, talking about how it's much more economic and practical to use this type of nonlethal (electronic influence of the mind) for "countless applications both domestic and international", in detail. They had the temerity to keep a straight face while they talked about how convenient it is to influence and hopefully one day fully control people without their even having the slightest knowledge of the invasion and manipulation of their own minds. They said they had already made substantial and astonishing progress just up to the time of that documentary alone, and added that the potential within the next 5 yrs alone of this tech is awesome and also that the potential for the 20 yrs is, in their own words, "staggering". They made me f_cking sick to my stomach. Theirs is a method amongst the most evil and insidious ever known to humanity. I was sickened that they were allowed to get as far as they claimed to have gotten, much more so when I considered the potential of their program for the future.

To influence and manipulate people's thoughts, actions, emotions, dreams(as in real dreams), perception(involving all sensory perception, i.e., all 6 of the human senses), using electronic waves without those people even knowing it???? And the above written concerning the manipulation of sensory perception, right down to people's dreams, is exactly the kind of detail these people went into in this documentary, no lie. They talked among other things about such goals and the success they'd achieved already in reaching these goals, along with the potential that now existed for what could be achieved by the further refinement of their tech. They gave examples eg getting people to sense something that isn't really there, along with the capability make people see things that aren't really there, as well as hear things that aren't there, smell things that aren't there, sense things that aren't real, the capabilities to induce any range of emotion from anger and anxiety, panic to love or depression or longing, bliss to extreme paranoia. To somehow influence people's very dreams(correct me if I'm wrong but an obvious use for this might be to keep people of import from taking actions they'd otherwise undertake by using creating a sense of fear or perhaps amplifying such a person's own fears to the point that the said person is no longer willing to undertake the decision(s) he'd normally undertake).

When one takes all that's involved into acct, I cannot see why anyone of decent conscience and principles can see this as any less dangerous than, say, nuclear or biological terrorism, I'd submit that it is in it's own way the most vile, base, evil and dangerous technology mankind ever had the misfortune to stumble upon. What is more dangerous than destroying utterly the human spirit, than taking all of the tiny bit of freewill people have left and destroying it, using their own minds to subvert themselves and their own people as well as their govts more than is already the case; to take the humanity left in people and control it utterly so that all that's left is ultimately a tool to be used and manipulated totally, in place of where a mind and one's own natural thoughts and will should be, at least what's left of them. WTF is more sickening than this? Apparently not many people are left who care about such things as the human spirit. Most people with any brains should be outraged and should rather prefer conventional warfare or pretty much anything else, rather than to accept the use of a device that takes what's left of the human spirit and mind to manipulate and distort and twist it to the full extent possible with the exclusive goal of total control as the ultimate end. The people who will be affected by these devices, as well as those already affected, are arguably the living dead. If the aim is to control certain people's minds utterly then indeed it's safe to say that when this manipulation and control of the mind is inflicted, the victims of it cease to have a mind of their own. Therefore in many ways they cease to exist. "I think, therefore I am" is valid, and acceptable, "Someone else thinks for me, therefore I am", is not.

AT LEAST with conventional warfare one wouldn't have to worry about truly sick-minded people succeeding to influence one's thoughts and actions by electronic means, wouldn't have to worry about the purposeful perversion of the real cultures left in the world. Any sane person would much rather be able to clearly see their enemies rather than have their enemies control their own damned minds without them even knowing it. CAN ANYONE START TO SEE HOW SICK THIS IS? WHO WRONG IT IS??? And for WHAT? So these victims, domestic and international, can succumb more easily to "Western"(American) popculture and consumerism and slowly deteriorate further and further into mindless, inert, non-citizen retarded consumer-drones(like most Americans) and furthermore be as incapacitated as can possibly be at the same time by some kind of device that literally controls their thoughts and thus their actions? That takes what they have left of their own minds and thoughts and replace them with artificial stimuli which renders the very theft of their own thoughts and minds and replaces them with something which is not their own???? To cause them hear, see, and feel things that aren't real as well as to induce feelings which aren't their own as well as invade their subconscious and their own dreams, arguably the most sacred and "inviolable" components that a human has, to do all these and who knows what else, to gain total control over some people. So that ultimately American multinational corporations as well as the harmful foreign interests that now all but totally control the US's foreign policy as well as the media, can have an easier time asserting their dominance over the rest of the world? To have an easier time first penetrating American and other societies at every level necessary for them more than they already have in order to ensure this future dominance.

DOES anyone here remember when the Australian Govt(THANK HEAVENS) exposed to the rest of the world the Echelon System? For those who don't know, the Echelon System is a very sophisticated communications network which uses the internet as well as the Telephone Com networks in some areas and is further aided by usage of satellites, and the main purpose of which is to gather intelligence. Information. The Echelon System was developed by the US in cooperation with the UK, if I remember correctly, and the System was then shared by the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, and I think New Zealand as well(the latter countries all belonging to the British so called "commonwealth" as many know). I don't know the details of this system. But it's this system that made it possible for the US to track down calls made on a payphone in NYC at a certain time before the bombing of the World Trade Center, and its this sys that enabled the US to apprehend those responsible as quickly as they did. Recently a Scottish journalist pursued a story concerning misuse of the Echelon Sys by the US. The US was, probably still is, using the system to spy on European and other corporations. Thew Scottish journalist came up with very strong evidence that the US used the Echelon sys to undermine European competition and ultimately win a contract for the Boeing corporation in China. The evidence was genuine, and the European Union went so far as to hold quite a few conferences and also launched an investigation into the Echelon Sys and the story the Scottish journalist presented about the US misusing the sys to aid corporations, spy on EU corps and undermine their competition turned out to be genuine. Boeing wasn't the only example. There was at least one other case this journalist had uncovered but I don't recall the case or the names of the corp's involved. After this post I might look into it and post the story here. Thanks to Australia blowing the lid off of this System and thanks to the Scottish journalist's work the EU has been busy creating ways to protect themselves from this sys so that the US of the UK(who is supposed to be a partner of the EU but yet consistently acts like lapdogs of the US and continually reinforces the adage that "For the Brits the Atlantic Ocean is much less in distance to the US than the English Channel is to Europe". I suspect they'll learn one day that unless they cut out this BS that the EU will be able to get along just fine without them, but that is a different matter altogether.

The reason I mention the echelon sys is so those who doubt that the US (or the UK who IMO also has access to the same tech, and thus hopefully others as well) govt would sanction stooping to such lengths as to develop psychological nonlethal weaponry with the ultimate goal of mind control through electronics, for those who might make light of such an allegation, for those who think it too preposterous to be real. If they can cerate the Echelon Sys and use it not only for "Security" purposes, which is what it's official purpose is, but also use it to spy on allies and undermine others' work and prosperity in order to cheat and do what they can to steal others' tech, gain privy info and use it to beat others to multibillion dollar business deals, and so on, then it shouldn't surprise you that they'd be vile and sickminded enough to create and generously fund R&D for Electronic Mind Control.

The question now isn't whether this exists or not, it most certainly does, and only those involved know how far it's gone already. The question is whether other govts have knowledge of it, are developing their own versions, and more importantly whether any devices that are capable of shielding people from such devices are being worked on. As far as other govts knowing and even creating their own, I don't know, but I must assume the answer has to be yes. Thankfully and rightfully so at that(what choice are they left with if the US is doing it?). On whether any device that is capable of shielding people from the effects of such machines, again, I don't know. But it makes sense that any govt, including the US govt, would need some kind of assurances about such a potentially devastating "non-lethal" weapon and so I can't see they'd be dumb enough not to simultaneously develop some kind of device to shield out the effects of an E-MC device. They'd be idiots not to. More importantly IMO would be whether other govts in the EU and Russia in particular have developed such a "shield" to neutralize the effects of such a machine.

We're already bombarded by enough from television and other harmful media as it is. We already are in a state where most of us have indeed been successfully made into useless, inert, blind consumers who wouldn't take any action to save ourselves even if the opportunity to do so bit us on our asses. For the US govt to be developing technology which electronically influences and controls the human mind is IMO one of the worst crimes of all time. People should be outraged, should be doing any and everything they can to get their govt in line. But the sad truth is that even if most people knew about these and other such issues their stupor and apathy and stigmas are such that they would not only so nothing at all, but most probably wouldn't even recognize the dangers they face from an EMC device or other such similar nonlethals, psychological or other.

The least one can do is look into info about this wherever they can, and at least take such elementary steps as to write their congressmen, senators, etc. When I have time I'll gather some more info and post it here. In the meantime don't treat this topic with ignorance and levity; its not something to take with a f_cking grain of salt. It's real, your tax dollars are paying for it, and for all you know there is a massive amt of people being manipulated by this technology in the US and elsewhere at this very moment. Certainly there are some. That's for sure. The person who is made aware of a technology that can influence his own mind into making decisions and otherwise behaving in any manner contrary to their own, and yet still dismisses it out of hand and couldn't care less, must necessarily be a fool who's to far gone to help themselves.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.