The Theory of Inexorability

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Asexperia, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Your list is useful in what way?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

The list lets us know the full range or scale of duration, from nonexistence to eternity.

Theorist-constant 12345, I'm not wrong, I'm wright.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Rubbish.

Nah, not even close.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Um... okay?

9. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

"Caramelizing? How?"

"With three tabs of acid and a whole lotta rats."

10. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

DIMENSIONS AND COORDINATES

The term dimension is equivocal because it refers to:
    - The direction in which space is projected and the direction that time follows.
    - The importance or scope that an event can get.
    - The magnitude that defines a physical phenomenon.

The term coordinate is univocal because it refers only to the line that serves to determine the position of a point, and (axis or plane) to which it refers.

Some mathematicians make get dimensions to 12, but there are three spatial coordinates and time coordinate is one. Note that the space is projected in three directions and time follows one direction (historical or sequential) and one way (before-after). Becoming and all time units pass sequentially.

Elvis Sibilia of America (ESA)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It's Victor all over again

12. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

THE DOUBLE ARROW OF TIME

The coordinate is the mathematical representation of a dimension. The dots in space are still. In the time coordinate the dot of the present flows continuously (becoming). An arrow indicates the sense (space) and the double arrow indicates the sense and the fluidity (time). The dots to the left of the double arrow represent the past and the dots to the right represent the future.

Space coordinate: (extension, stillness).
    The observer can be at any dot of the coordinate or space.

--------------------------->
    .......... length ........ sense
    <--------------------------

Time coordinate: (sequential becoming, the double arrow).
    The observer can only be in the present.

.......................... fluidity
    ----------------------->> -------------------
    ........ past ........ present ....... future

Sibilia

13. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

THE DOUBLE ARROW OF TIME

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

An arrow indicates the sense (space) and the double arrow indicates the sense and the fluidity (time).

14. danshawen Valued Senior Member

This thread "Theory of Inexorability" appears to be a transplant.

It went nowhere fast here:

http://sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28599

And also seems to be associated with ideas appearing in a book 'A New Theory of Time-- a "Trinitarian Approach"' (1994) by Oaklander and Smith, including both Inexorability and some philosophical tract about "tenseless time". You can read most of it here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=-Wv59xyNDjsC&printsec=frontcover&dq=The New Theory of Time Oaklander and Smith&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Q1AQVfvCKcOqgwTHo4PwCQ&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=The New Theory of Time Oaklander and Smith&f=false

Why didn't you just reference this work, Sibilia? We can read too.

What, exactly, is a "Trinitarian", if you don't mind my asking?

Oh, never mind. I see:

http://www.trinitarians.org

And they study relativity also, do they? That's nice.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  15. danshawen Valued Senior Member

In many other places on the internet during the last decade or so, I have occasionally encountered religious sects that incorporate portions of Relativity Theory into the cannon of their respective faiths. Usually, this is accomplished through the deliberate omission of certain portions of the theory most actual scientists would agree are indispensable to the consistency and viability of Einstein's version. As far as I can determine, that seems to be what this is all about.

In the grey area between science and religion, consistency is not valued and any contradictions with math or other established science are not steadfastly rejected as they are in a science.

I vote to remove this thread to the Pseudoscience forum, because that is exactly what it is. It has no rightful place in Alternative Theories, nor in Physics or Math as it is not based on a science. Compared to similar such religious tomes, this one seems to have a predisposition toward using mismatched philosophical concepts which really don't quite fit into a real discussion of science.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  16. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Thanks Danshawen to investigate what I post here.

Posted by Danshawen: "This thread "Theory of Inexorability" appears to be a transplant."

I am Sunson. I left a message to you there.

I don't know the book: A New Theory of Time: a Trinitarian Approach.
    I can't answer any of your question because I have never heard about that theory.

Any similarity is a coincidence.

The Philochrony is not religion, it is a SCIENCE.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  17. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

How does it follow the scientific method of investigation and logical reasoning?

18. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Google doesn't seem to agree. It's nice that Philochronists love time. I collect timepieces myself. Don't we all love time, as in MORE time to do stuff? Philosophy is not science either.

Any belief system that is not changeable when new and better theories replace old ones because they explain more is disqualified as a science. If philochrony is a science, how has it changed since the days of ancient Greece?

Autodynamics is another example of a relativity copycat that is pseudoscience, and has the same issues with making any actual scientific progress, or explaining anything better than the original theory of relativity. If you don't know what this is, look up David de Hilster on the Encyclopedia of American Loons.

Real science is extensible; you can build new knowledge on it. Pseudoscience is not, or at least, not for very long before ideas begin to break down into nonsense.

19. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

THE PHILOCHRON TABLE

The relational analogical reasoning is the method used by the Philochrony for its conclusions.
    The Philochrony leave from the following relations of concepts of Physics:

PROPERTY ....... QUANTITY ....... MAGNITUDE
    space .................... extension ............ length
    matter .................. mass ................... weight
    becoming ............. duration .............. time

At the beginning of the Philochrony (March 13, 2009) I asked myself what concepts would integrate the line corresponding to the time and in what order. Note that space and time are not in the same column. The Philochrony considers time as an intangible magnitude and becoming as tangible property. Duration is the continuity of things in reality.

The Philochrony criticizes the Theory of Relativity based on the interpretation of their own graphs.

20. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

That's the complete opposite of answering my question.

21. Asexperia Valued Senior Member

Change your mind and you'll see the correct way.

22. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

How about you learn how to science?

Then *you* will see the correct way.

23. danshawen Valued Senior Member

OK, so what, exactly, do the columns represent? By that I mean, what is special about "Property", "Quantity", "Magnitude", as opposed to something like, "Day of the week" "Number of coconuts" and "Nutmeg"?