The Truth About Islam

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by crazymikey, Mar 10, 2004.

1. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

hahah kido you don't even have a god. You are a pagan infact, you believe in trishol...........the god with three heads. ha

why you didn't like my name silly rabbit lol........... I am skywalker and I rule the Galaxies, heh..... Islam is not a earth bound religion.......only Christian Fantasies are earth bound they have no share in heavens........lol Only HELL for you Randolfo. You are not saved and you have been fooled by your homo sexual PAUL, who lied and and lied again about his delussional dreams and made you all fool. No salvation for you kido, you made a deal with Satan, aka PAUL and Company. Hell won't be a nice place kido, I am sorry that it will cause you so much pain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I feel sorry for you.

By the way you don't have any proof that your *lord* was raisen from dead. No eye witnesses. lol. Just fairy tales. I think I should read the Bible since I love fairy tales.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Skywalker - If you cannot indulge in intellectual discussion then please fuck off.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Right on the button mario, live for you not for anything else, im only here because i thought someone misinterpreted something, dont actually believe any of it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stop talking about islam like that, you will be killed for exposing its pagan origins

you sure live in a fantasy world, good for you,

you better look at your own religion, only the crescent-moon symbol of your pagan god, is from the heavens, all your other aspects are earth-bound, look here for proof; sex in heaven, wine in heaven, heaven to bombers, plunder of enemies, 4 wives, etc...

sorry, to disappoint you, but bound has two meanings in english; 1) bound- as with ropes, or 2) bound- as in going somewhere. islam is earth-bound, with ropes, lies in which the truth is veiled from them. Christianity is Heaven-bound, as in going to Heaven, fantasy to you, Truth to people like me

you wish it was it true, salvation is found in no one else, "Jesus", Paul said, Peter said, Christians say it still

thanks for thinking about me, worry about your own soul, I hope that you become a Christian before you die, be Heaven-bound

actually, all the first converts saw Him, why do you think that Christians survived under 300 years of opprosion from the Roman Empire? Do you think islam could have survived that long? Mohammad barely survived 10 years in Mecca, why do you think he wrote the "satanic verses", then left for Yatrib (Medina)? I don't think they could have, Mohammad's flock even fled to Abyssinia, under the threat of death, Mohammad & his followers ran, thus the Hagira, or "the run for your lives" escape. cowards, why wasn't Mohammad the first martyr? afraid of death maybe? not sure if he would go to heaven? I mean, what did the quran say about jihad, or is that only for the followers?

good, start with the Gospels, and may God bless you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2004
  8. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

ahh look who is talking about intellctual dicussion. lol

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Skywalker

Just to put you in the picture. If I ever indulge in a muslim vs rest of the world slanging style match with people such as you - then I will be banned from this site. James R wrote a warning PM to me saying if I carry on, then I will be banned. So it seems as though you have a friend in the moderator.

So you can say what you want - I cannot argue with you.

Vienna *Shrugs*

10. zack0114 Registered Member

Hows answering your question prove that Islam is wrong?
    How exactly is charistanity the only correct religion?

11. welcome to SciForums Zack0114,

to answer your question, it would prove to the person investigating this, that islam was indeed a pagan religion; using pre-islamic pagan symbols, rituals, main shrine & a converted 'god', (from the high god of a polytheistic arabic heaven, to the monotheistic 'only' god of islam).

also, most muslims don't like to be reminded of what their own hadiths & quran say. or that of archeology

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Those EXACT same things can be said of Xianity - so what's your point? How can you expect an Islamic person to change their point of view when you can't?

13. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

that islam was indeed a pagan religion; using pre-islamic pagan symbols, rituals

So does that mean they celebrate christmas on dec 25th rather than on jesus' birthday?
    Dee Cee

14. zack0114 Registered Member

what do you mean that muslims dont like to reminded about hadiths an of archeology?