The truth of the Mummy’s !

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Rajagopals, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

They are the dried fruits, which you get as the result of meditation.

Sounds crazy. Read and react.

When a Yogi (who practice meditation in the correct manner) reaches the higher level of practice first his skin turns to golden colour (do not mistake me, I mean only yellowish color which is very different from the Chinese people’s color) and then changes to colorless as if like a plastic sheet (some old people have this kind of a skin though which you can see the veins and all below the skin) then to a good ash colour exactly like an elephant and then to the final black colour. The whole process of change in colour occurs as the meditation supports the yogi in avoiding all the water in the body because of which he could get lot of deceases or problems. The yogi slowly expels all the water in the body thorough his breath. So as and when he proceeds further in his Yogic power development, the water lever also goes down and so does the color of the skin.

At the time of his death, this will always be a samadhy, he keeps one pranan (soul) Dhananjayan (which is on of the soul out of five) inside his body to control breathing and not to allow decay of body. So this pranan remains in side his body till he feels like getting relesased. Pls don’t ask me when this happens as I have not experienced nor met a guy who’s soul has came thorugh that stage.

I want to give some explanations to some questions raised by scientist who has been doing research in this area. Recently also they showed a program in Discovery channel or some other one, when in they say many people in a small town near Mexico has been naturally mummified after their death. Pls don not mistake me, they all achieved what is known as Samadhy. Being Christians, I can tell you they had received the real gospel from some one in that town or Guru. They all very well achieved the Samadhy. There is nothing like natural samdhy. Either you embalm a person like Egyptian guys or do as I explained above to be a mummy.

There are various methods with which you can check whether a persons death is a natural one or a samdhy. And also if you find a mummy there are methods to find its power and authenticity by meditating and fining the answer.

In India when a Yogi dies he is not cremated rather he is preserved in side a specially prepared mixture of salt, ashes from medicinal leaves, and camphor and many medical stuffs.

Usually it was a practice in India that any great saint or yogi when he is going to achieve samadhy he himself will initiate the process of preparing the place where he is going to stay for centuries to come. The whole thing goes like this. He declares to his disciples that he is going to do his samdhy in few days and mostly he will declare the exact date and time of it. And will ask his disciples to be with him in preparing the place. They make a big hole 5x5 feet width and breadth and about 10 feet deep sometimes these measurements varies as most of them are tall.

They fill the bottom part with salt and then layer of camphor then a layer of ash and keeps it at that till the time of the Guru’s samadhy. In the day of the samadhy all of the disciples get together at the place of samdhy and can ask any questions to the Guru. He will answer all till he feel enough. Then he sits in Sughasanam (any one yogic sitting posture as chosen by himself which he feels most comfortable) and takes the samdhy. Then senior members of the group check whether he has taken the stage of samadhy and once confirmed, takes and places him on top of what I said earlier. The he is again covered and filled with ash and the two other layers also. Then the hole is closed. The place is considered to be divine where in all disciples comes for prayers. Once in a year Guru samdhy is celebrated with lot of love and respect.

So these dried fruits remains in our hearts and real mummified form for ever.

More information for the enquiring minds !

In each breath you remove 1/21600 of your water content in your body.

Lov

raj