The truth unveils - the peace activists are "shahids"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mr.Spock, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

After the smoke started to clear it seems the Real evidence are starting to flow. Unlike presumed before, the "Peace activists" aboard the ship "Flotilla" are not only not peaceful but have expressed their true desire to sacrifice their life as martyrs and attack Israeli troops as they encounter them. Although presumed to carry only aid, it is clear now the purpose of this cruise was not to aid Palestinians, but to spark a public outcry against Israel at all cost. Regardless of whether Israel actions were clever or not, this planned provocation indicates a sinister agenda fueled by hatred towered Jews\Israelis. Despite overwhelming reports and evidence, I doubt this will do little to change anything. Nevertheless the truth must be heard.

Gaza flotilla participants aspire to die as martyrs

Gaza flotilla participants invoked killing of Jews
    http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/klein-commander-of-gaza-flotilla-announced-participants-wanted-to-become-martyrs-also-declared-activists-planned-resistance-against-israeli-commandoes/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSAxAj2KIdU

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CheskiChips Banned Banned

No thread with criticism of flotilla will gain traction. Everybody wrote "I hate Israel" with their transvestite lipstick upon their bathroom mirrors and they kiss it hourly in order to reconnect their otherwise passionless lives with pseudo-meaning.

8. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

I never said "I hate Israel" yet I have transvestite lipstick (check out my avatar) and I have a passion for life. You see, generalisations will not work...

9. CheskiChips Banned Banned

But you have transvestite lipstick and write on your mirror?

10. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

You are pushing it to legitimize your definition, I also dropped the "pseudo-meaning" alongside the mirror... Leave my transvestite lipstick out of politics.

11. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

They by their martyrdom got Egypt to temporarily stop the blockade. The goods coming into Gaza may very well save more lives in Gaza than people died in the flotilla.

Had these extreme willing to die peace activists wanted to kill Israeli soldiers they could have brought guns and killed Israeli soldiers but that would have defeated the purpose and just played into your and Israel's propaganda hands.

To march with MLK in the 1960s you had to be willing to die. The southern establishment called the civil rights marchers trouble making criminals but they were doing the right thing.

When people have a conscience relatively peaceful martyrdom may reach them. It would have been pointless for the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto to try to use peaceful martyrdom because the German anti-Jewish propaganda was thick enough to deaden their consciousness. I am still hoping that your consciousness and the consciousness of other Israel supporters has not been deadened like the consciousness of the Nazis.

You are on the wrong side of this issue. I am sorry that you have to be in this painful position of having to argue against morality.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Willing to die is one thing, willing to commit violence is quite another. Instead of an honorable peace movement, they just justify their own harsh treatment.

This raid killed fewer people than would have died had Hamas been free to arm itself to the teeth.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

14. iceaura Valued Senior Member

With wheelchairs?

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

follow the weapons and you can tell who is peaceful. Israel brought the heavy weaponry here so they were the ones looking for a fight just like despite their assurations in 48 they wanted war because they were the one's stockpiling weaponry

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

You what what Israel wants people to think really happened.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They didn't know what was in those ships until they were inspected.

18. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

So nothing has changed since 48. These are exactly the same people following exactly the same mentality. They have completely blocked themselves to the outside world and they are able to reproduce since then with exactly the same logic, same understanding, same ethical point of view and same type of reaction to everything.

Question: When did this unchanging mentality first started?
    a) With the establishment of Israel
    b) Before the establishment of Israel (if this is the case, when?)

Question: Who does represent this mentality?
    a) Israeli people (if this is the case it can not be before 48)
    b) Jewish people (if this is the case how do you define the "Jewish"?)
    c) Zionist people (if this is the case when did it first start? 19th century?)

Question: When will this mentality change?
    a) Never. (No explanation: To claim this implies that Israel comes from another planet, or even another universe)
    b) When Israel is recognized by its neighbours and Israelis don't feel any threat.
    c) Israel has secret plans (like greater Israel, to finish of Arabs or Muslims); until the "great plan" is completed nothing will change.
    d) Israel is also changing.

How can we prove/understand/be convinced that anti-Israel arguments are not doing exactly the same thing: Trying to create impressions so people will think how things "really" happened according to their version of the story. What are the evidences, or what are the real evidences where we can deduce the "real" picture.

Or, is there any way that we can get the real picture of this? Is there any possible way that we can evaluate this incident without being accused of supporter of Israel or Muslim world? Do the rest of the world has any other opinion/criteria other than what Israel or Muslim perspective?

Or, the entire humanity are/should divided as Israel supporters/Muslim supporters? Are these two conflicting fractions enslaved the rest of the humanity and already stripped off our sense of judgement completely and we are not able to think out of one of these two versions any more?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  19. aaa Registered Senior Member

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That raises another contradiction with Sam's unevidenced statement about "editing out" the machinegun blasts - did they somehow manage to do it on the colour film also?

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

they were offered the chance while the ships were still in Cyprus they choose not to.

22. Black Jack Gen. "Black Jack" Pershing Registered Senior Member

Since it's relevant to this thread, and I didn't feel like typing it all over again...

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Israelis have no authority in Cyprus, and even if they had inspected those ships in Cyprus ports, what would have stopped the IHH and Hamas from smuggling weapons on board, or having other ships join the convoy in route?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.