The US is the bad guy in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FatFreddy, Aug 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle Valued Senior Member

You've already heard the real story of Santa?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure the children of America could handle the truth. It's their consumer-indoctrinated parents who won't let go of the myth.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seattle Valued Senior Member

American parents are the bad parents of the world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Eh? You say the silliest things sometimes!

8. river

Canada too has its overly protective parents . Playgrounds shut down .

It seems we as a society have to go through the irrational to come back to normal calm thinking .

9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

This video explains a lot.

“United States” to Imperial America: Our Hidden Empire

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  10. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I think the problem may be that many Americans seem rather uninformed. I would say most folk in the world have the USA worked out ..it would be hard not to figure things out even for a child...the cultural domination is obvious and from that the rest is obvious.
    The fact this guy is writing a book suggests his market may have missed what the rest of the world has known all their lives.
    The fact you present this stuff as though it is news suggests something dont you think?
    Alex

11. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

12. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I heard that China only wanted Asian people in China in their early development but you never hear about that. I think they want to keep it a secret. There is even some talk about the Japanese wanting to keep their race "pure". Certainly that can't be true.

We need more hard hitting videos.

13. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

I never even knew that the Chinese colonized Asia. What people were native to Japan before the Japanese settled there?

14. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Ainu

15. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

That's interesting. And this was a secret? If so, why? And what is the significance of Japanese nationalism to American imperialism?

16. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Before the arrival of the internet Americans had to leave the US to learn about this stuff. I'd never heard about Noam Chomsky until I left the US.

Now Americans can finally get informed.

Part 3: Hawaii vs. U.S. Imperialism
    http://www.pinkyshow.org/projectarchives/videos/part-3-hawaii-vs-us-imperialism

How the West colonized China in the 18th centuries

I never understood how England got Hong Kong by watching the news back when England gave it back to China. It was because of the opium war.

The Opium War - Lost in Compensation l HISTORY OF CHINA
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=opium war china&&view=detail&mid=0DF4A91E004DBFA6D8470DF4A91E004DBFA6D847&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=opium%20war%20china&qs=n&form=QBVR&sp=-1&pq=opium%20war%20china&sc=0-15&sk=&cvid=914A868B83904D3DB7236249588AD2AB

Donald Trump really is a loose cannon. Reagan and Bush II were embarrassments too.

17. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I would not worry too much..although he may look like a loose canon you can bet someone who really controls the action has the goods on him to keep him more or less in control to get their goals achieved...that person whoever they are is smart enough to make the world a better place for them and thereby us...All I wonder is whilst we are all running around worrying Trump is crazy what is really going on ... it must be like a magician thing, you know misdirection...keep our attention on whatever so we don't wonder where the missing persons go or if the gold is still in Fort Knox.
    Me I trust whoever is in control.
    Alex

18. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For i am the most evil motherfucker in the valley

19. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Thanks, that clears it right up.
    And I can walk!!

20. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

If Trump announces that the US is going to take over Venezuela with the military to defend freedom and democracy, will you believe him? Will you want your son to be a soldier in the invasion?

They are suppressing technology that will save the planet.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/gi...g-about-technology.163194/page-2#post-3644581
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/make-your-full-size-car-get-200-mpg.155461/

That's good for their bank accounts and bad for the planet and us.

edit
    ---------------------------------

Check this out.
    https://books.openedition.org/obp/2165?lang=es

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  21. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Hablas espanol?

22. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

He vivido en Madrid durante veinte seis años. Por eso estoy muy enterado del imperialismo yanqui.

Jeeves likes this.
  23. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I said I trust who is in control meaning whoever controls our political leaders ...God no doubt...or kind aliens...
    Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.