The West demonise China when they are the true demon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Saint, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Saint Valued Senior Member

The West demonize China while the fact is they are the true demon.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

And Justin just made himself Prime Minister for life...

exchemist likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

West arent true demo
    West arent demons its mostly G7 countries brainwashing their citizens w endless anti china BS fake news.
    Mainly bc they cant compete against chinese productivity.
    China plans many years ahead

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

Thats not posible in Canada
    Russia yes China too but then those countries are run by very inteligent leaders who make every western politician look like a clown

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I know you and you know me, and I know you're a killer.

9. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

Lay off the drugs lil bro,and try seeing reality

Russia never invaded any foreign country,,theyre peaceful nation,

US on the other hand bombed n destroyed Iraq kilin milions of people including women n children,
    ,same in Iran Lybia Syria Afganistan and Vietnam
    US is the worlds bigest terrorist

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

As a Canadian, it is my God given right to blame the United States for everything, but I somehow think you are not...

sideshowbob likes this.
  11. geordief Valued Senior Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Dubček

"As a result, the country was invaded by the other Warsaw Pact countries on 20–21 August 1968, ending the Prague Spring"

No idea what that has to do with the OP ,though as Canada was never assimilated in the Warsaw pact.

exchemist likes this.
  12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

They must be intelligent indeed, to ensure that they remain in power indefinitely. Or corrupt. One of those.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Mod note: I've split this thread off so that you can continue to discuss China vs the West. Previously, this was buried in an unrelated discussion about something going on in Canada.

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

How so? What is "true demo"?
    Can you please give me a few examples?
    Jealous then, are they?
    And so?

15. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

It's true they tend to focus on the "issues" regarding China, but I'm not sure it's "fake news". But then China news undoubtedly focuses on the "issues" with the West, and almost certainly more censored so that only the state-authorised message gets through.
    Economically, "productivity" is measured as GDP / hours worked. And China is very low on the list due to the low GDP per capita. What they do produce is very cheap products compared to those that other countries can produce, because they have vast swathes of very cheap labour etc. But their "productivity" is actually quite low in comparison.
    What they have done, like a number of other economies, including in the West, is stimulate their economy by undertaking infrastructure projects. Whereas in the UK that might be road improvements and the like, or the infamous HS2 high-speed rail link between the north and south, in China they have opted to build new cities. Both economies are often planning many years ahead in such projects. In China you have to understand that a 1% growth rate in population over the past 40 years (it was c.3% in 70s and now c.0.5%) equates to about 10 million increase in population per year. Since 2010, for example, China's population has grown by almost the size of the UK. They need to build vast numbers of homes, workplaces and so forth, just to manage that population growth. They choose to do so by also stimulating their economy with such vast infrastructure projects.
    London has a population of 9 million. Thankfully the UK doesn't need to build a city to cater for an additional London each year. But China does.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

russia has invaded sevceral countries in the past 10 to 15 years. seriously learn history

candy likes this.
  17. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The better thing would be for people to only take our neighbor as seriously as absolutely required; apparently, he just can't help but promote the Moscow-based, antisemitic, Putin propaganda. He is aware↗ of what he's doing↗.

18. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

China leaders are selected on merit,service to the comunity,,thats why the word comunism maybe

No coruption or monopoly allowed

Btw you can critisise ccp goverment

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  19. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

Not under Putins in charge it didnt,

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so do you want me to treat you as a liar or a moron because those are the only options for making that statement. i get it you are a shill, but to state a lie like that you got a set of brass ones. tell me is putin threatening one of your family?