The West was warned. Now it is paying the price

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Proud_Muslim, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> The war criminals are always on the losing side of a war

>> America is barbarically fighting.

The world has lost it...... you all will be next.... 80-90% of the world's human population is on the hit list by "the new world order".

>> Be reminded that our military do not intentionally kill any civilian

No, there are far more subtle methods, but it is MURDER just the same.
    When you are caught stealing, and you kill the owner of the goods, this is murder, not self defence.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacM Registered Senior Member

Preacher_X,

While you are giving credits lets not forget to give Sadam credit for a few hundred thousand men, women and children he gassed deliberately and for the $Billions he stole from aid sent to help those starving people.

Really stupid. Ahhhh.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Paula Registered Senior Member

Why is it that Muslims don't care when Muslims such as the Kurds are being killed by Muslims, or when Christians in Nigeria and Sudan are being killed by Muslims, or when Hinuds and Lamaistic Buddhists are being killed in Kashmir by Muslims or anyone within the blast radius of a car bomb is being killed by Muslims but when Muslims are being killed by non-Muslims it's a holy war?

Just curious.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Its called muslim logic - vile isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2004
  8. Whirlwind Banned Banned

You're climbing up the "SLIPPERY SLOPE fellow, the resident zealots "will eat you up!"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But, I will add to their woes, OK?

Four and a half million Vietnamese massacred by US B-52's in Vietnam and 19 million gallons of Agent Orange (toxins) poured on the survivors, creating the biggest and worst environmental disaster in the history of mankind. [.....].

750,000 civilians massacred in Laos and Cambodia by these same "hero's."
    6,000 civilains massacred in Panama in the abduction of Manuel Noriega.
    120,000+ civilains massacred in America's BLACK WAR against the indigenous people of Central America in the 1980's by Reagan and his Jewish pals.

Oh yes, Like DIM BULB in the oval room sez,

"They hate us because we're free!"

Fool!

Whirlwind....

9. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Ahhhh, a subject close to my heart.

For the record: (Which no one ever reads) Ronald Wilson Reagan provided all of these "inhumane" chemicals to good 'Ol Saddam to use against Iran - so would you be so craven as to second guess the "OL GIPPER," (God's gift to the GOP and to the builders of the "loser" B-1 bomber?).

Whirlwind....

Pssst, you forgot to thank the US/England for the 300+ tons of DU (Depleted Uranium) with which they managed to start the current cancer epidemic among the Iraqi people starting with the Gulf War I?

10. Zarkov Banned Banned

>> Why is it that Muslims don't care when Muslims such as the Kurds are being killed by Muslims, or when Christians in Nigeria and Sudan are being killed by Muslims, or when Hinuds and Lamaistic Buddhists are being killed in Kashmir by Muslims or anyone within the blast radius of a car bomb is being killed by Muslims but when Muslims are being killed by non-Muslims it's a holy war?

Because some people look to the future... is the future RIGHT/ GOOD for our children or NOT.

The corrupt, deceitful american way of the WEST is not good for our children...
    so what do you do?? be a friction to the wheel, or just wait for it all to end (bad luck kids) or do you just become a tool (apathy is destructive).

No I admire a person who would lay down their life for their kids, for right, for the GOOD (as Socrates would define it)

Fools, do you not realise 80 to 90% of the world's population is redundant, .......
    ..and you look to your leaders, but they will be the ones to wipe you all out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game afoot is very serious and most will be casualties, and eventually LIFE will cease here, YOU WILL ALL LOSE , because the common direct conscience has become extinct... there is no guiding direction, just tail spin into oblivion.

11. Vienna Registered Senior Member

He heee - The British might what? - write a letter? - LOL!

What utter crap.

12. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Whirlwind comments....

And here I was looking you up to congratulate you for the "world class" amount of viewers that have read your post and then I find this!

1. You say that civilians are not being targeted.

Interesting, but over 20,000 civilians have died in Iraq and Afghanistan, (UN Human Rights Commission figures) victims of US cluster bombs, B-52's, C-130 Gunships, AH-64 attack helicopters and their horrendous Hellfire/TOW antitank missiles and other misc. weapons and ordinance.

Note: You must admit that this is a pretty high KILL RATIO for people that aren't targeting civilans.

2. The US presence in Iraq is "temporary!"

The US is planning the largest embassy in the Middle East in Bagdad. The US military projects a ten year stay in Iraq. I say they "never" leave until they are "kicked" out!

You have to understand the US "now" has bases surrounding Iran and Syria (Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan). US hegemony demands that the US stay in Iraq to raise hell with these other "axis of evil" countries. Especially since the US and Israel want to maintain "Nuclear" superiority in the Middle East and use this nuclear threat to subjugate the Arab world (and thus control the oil).

Now that we have "twisted" your rudder and have you "back on track" (GULP!). Please stay on course if indeed you are really a Muslim.

Whirlwind....

13. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

I say kill all those that opose us and leave those who will follow and be humble behind. Scorch everything and everyone that will not submit and leave the sheep behind. This will work for sure. All those radical mullas like Al-Sadr must be liquidated in the most gory fashion to show that they will not be tollerated any uprising in their favor should be squashed using napalm so that all of the people who affiliated with them get wiped out. After 1 such incident noone will rebel and everyone will be nice out of fear.

Such are the machiavellian ways of righteous conduct

14. GuessWho A Californian Registered Senior Member

Pround Muslim,

Wrong! The west was attacked and the terrorists have been paying the price and will continue paying until they are eliminated.

The following are what you should have called warnings:

1. Taliban was warned and already paid the price.
    2. Saddam was warned and already paid the price.
    3. Hamas leaders were warned and already paid the price. Now they have taken the warning seriously and keep their leader identity secret.
    4. Terrorists were warned and they are paying the price.

Now that you have been properly informed, you do not have to pay anything because I am providing all of these shock and aw news to you for free!

15. otheadp Banned Banned

PM is immune to logic and/or common sense
    there's no point in providing him with any news

the Qur'an is all he needs

16. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

using pages from the Qur'an as toilet paper to wipe my arse.
    Here you go allah eat sht and die...

17. Paula Registered Senior Member

Preacher X,

How do you justify complaining about how many thousands of deaths the US military is causing on the one hand, then talk about how we're paying the ultimate price on the other? You can either hate us because we're winning or you can hate us because we're losing but you really must make up your mind.

18. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

Surely even a child can understand the difference between good and evil.

Dad ... what's a terrorist?
    Well, according to the Oxford dictionary a terrorist is "a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". Which means that terrorists are very bad men and women who frighten ordinary people like us, and sometimes even kill them.

Why do they kill them?
    Because they hate them or their country. It's hard to explain ... it's just the way things are. For many different reasons a lot of people in our world are full of hate.

Like the ones in Iraq who are capturing people and saying that they'll kill them if all the soldiers don't leave?
    Exactly! That's an evil thing called "blackmail". Those innocent people are hostages, and the terrorists are saying that if governments don't do what they want the hostages will be killed.

So was it blackmail when we said we'd attack Iraq and kill innocent people unless they told us where all their weapons were?
    No! Well ... yes, I suppose. In a way. But that was an "ultimatum" ... call it "good blackmail.

Good blackmail? What's that?
    That's when it's done for good reasons. Those weapons were very dangerous and could have hurt a lot of people all over the world. It was very important to find them and destroy them.

But Dad ... there weren't any weapons.
    True. We know that now. But we didn't at the time. We thought there were.

So was killing all those innocent people in Iraq a mistake?
    No. It was a tragedy, but we also saved a lot of lives. You see, we had to stop a very cruel man called Saddam Hussein from killing a great many ordinary Iraqi people. Saddam Hussein stayed in power by giving orders that meant thousands of people died or were horribly injured. Mothers and fathers. Even children.

Like that boy I saw on TV? The one who had his arms blown off by a bomb?
    Yes ... just like him.

But we did that. Does that mean our leaders are terrorists?
    Good heavens, no! Whatever gave you that idea? That was just an accident. Unfortunately, innocent people get hurt in a war. You can't expect anything else when you drop bombs on cities. Nobody wants it to happen ... it's just the way things are.

So in a war only soldiers are supposed to get killed?
    Well, soldiers are trained to fight for their country. It's their job, and they're very brave. They know that war is dangerous and that they might be killed. As soon as they put on a uniform they become a target.

What uniforms do terrorists wear?
    That's just the problem ... they don't! We can't tell them apart from the civilians. We don't know who we're fighting. And that's why so many innocent people are getting killed ... the terrorists don't follow the rules of war.

War has rules?
    Oh, yes. Soldiers must wear uniforms. And you can't just suddenly attack someone unless they do something to you first. Then you can defend yourself.

So that's why we attacked Iraq? Because Iraq attacked us first and we were just defending ourselves?
    Not exactly. Iraq didn't attack us ... but it might have. We decided to get in first. Just in case Iraq used those weapons we were talking about.

The ones they didn't have? So we broke the rules of war?
    Technically speaking, yes. But ...

So if we broke the rules first, why isn't it OK for those people in Iraq who aren't wearing uniforms to break the rules?
    Well, that's different. We were doing the right thing when we broke the rules.

But Dad ... how do we know we were doing the right thing?
    Our leaders ... Bush and Blair and Howard ... they told us it was the right thing. And if they don't know, who does? They say that something had to be done to make Iraq a better place.

Is it a better place?
    I suppose so, but I don't know for sure. Innocent people are still being killed and these kidnappings are terrible things. I feel very sorry for the families of those poor hostages, but we simply can't give in to terrorists. We must stand firm.

Would you say that if I was captured by terrorists?
    Uh ... yes ... no ... I mean, it's very difficult ...

So you'd let me be killed? Don't you love me?
    Of course! I love you very much. It's just that it's a very complicated issue and I don't know what I'd do ...

Well, if somebody attacked us and bombed our house and killed you and Mum and Jamie I know what I'd do.
    What?
    I'd find out who did it and kill them. Any way I could. I'd hate them for ever and ever. And then I'd get in a plane and bomb their cities.

But ... but ... you'd kill a lot of innocent people.
    I know. But it's war, Dad. And that's just the way things are. Remember?

By: David Campbell (my good buddy!)

19. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

and lets give America credit for supplying Sadam with money, weapons and training his army. yep, lets give America credit for supplying Sadam with biological weaopns against Iran and the moral support the provided him for a decade to do all of the wars and massacres he did.

then lets give America credit for all of a sudden abbandoning Sadam when America's interest of the iran war was finished. and then lets give America credit for killing over 1,000,000 Iraqi children and completely destroying Iraqs economy and then having a war with iraq.

and thats before we even go in to Americas support for the Taliban!

20. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

In the United States, several million people have succumbed to an extraordinary delusion. In the 19th century, two immigrant preachers cobbled together a series of unrelated passages from the Bible to create what appears to be a consistent narrative: Jesus will return to Earth when certain preconditions have been met. The first of these was the establishment of a state of Israel. The next involves Israel's occupation of the rest of its "biblical lands" (most of the Middle East), and the rebuilding of the Third Temple on the site now occupied by the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa mosques. The legions of the antichrist will then be deployed against Israel, and their war will lead to a final showdown in the valley of Armageddon. The Jews will either burn or convert to Christianity, and the Messiah will return to Earth.

What makes the story so appealing to Christian fundamentalists is that before the big battle begins, all "true believers" (i.e. those who believe what they believe) will be lifted out of their clothes and wafted up to heaven during an event called the Rapture. Not only do the worthy get to sit at the right hand of God, but they will be able to watch, from the best seats, their political and religious opponents being devoured by boils, sores, locusts and frogs, during the seven years of Tribulation which follow.

The true believers are now seeking to bring all this about. This means staging confrontations at the old temple site (in 2000, three US Christians were deported for trying to blow up the mosques there), sponsoring Jewish settlements in the occupied territories, demanding ever more US support for Israel, and seeking to provoke a final battle with the Muslim world/Axis of Evil/United Nations/ European Union/France or whoever the legions of the antichrist turn out to be.

The believers are convinced that they will soon be rewarded for their efforts. The antichrist is apparently walking among us, in the guise of Kofi Annan, Javier Solana, Yasser Arafat or, more plausibly, Silvio Berlusconi. The Wal-Mart corporation is also a candidate (in my view a very good one), because it wants to radio-tag its stock, thereby exposing humankind to the Mark of the Beast.

By clicking on www.raptureready.com, you can discover how close you might be to flying out of your pajamas. The infidels among us should take note that the Rapture Index currently stands at 144, just one point below the critical threshold, beyond which the sky will be filled with floating nudists. Beast Government, Wild Weather and Israel are all trading at the maximum five points (the EU is debating its constitution, there was a freak hurricane in the south Atlantic, Hamas has sworn to avenge the killing of its leaders), but the second coming is currently being delayed by an unfortunate decline in drug abuse among teenagers and a weak showing by the antichrist (both of which score only two).

We can laugh at these people, but we should not dismiss them. That their beliefs are bonkers does not mean they are marginal. American pollsters believe that 15-18% of US voters belong to churches or movements which subscribe to these teachings. A survey in 1999 suggested that this figure included 33% of Republicans. The best-selling contemporary books in the US are the 12 volumes of the Left Behind series, which provide what is usually described as a "fictionalized" account of the Rapture (this, apparently, distinguishes it from the other one), with plenty of dripping details about what will happen to the rest of us. The people who believe all this don't believe it just a little; for them it is a matter of life eternal and death.

And among them are some of the most powerful men in America. John Ashcroft, the attorney general, is a true believer, so are several prominent senators and the House majority leader, Tom DeLay. Mr DeLay (who is also the co-author of the marvelously named DeLay-Doolittle Amendment, postponing campaign finance reforms) traveled to Israel last year to tell the Knesset that "there is no middle ground, no moderate position worth taking".

So here we have a major political constituency - representing much of the current president's core vote - in the most powerful nation on Earth, which is actively seeking to provoke a new world war. Its members see the invasion of Iraq as a warm-up act, as Revelation (9:14-15) maintains that four angels "which are bound in the great river Euphrates" will be released "to slay the third part of men". They batter down the doors of the White House as soon as its support for Israel wavers: when Bush asked Ariel Sharon to pull his tanks out of Jenin in 2002, he received 100,000 angry emails from Christian fundamentalists, and never mentioned the matter again.

The electoral calculation, crazy as it appears, works like this. Governments stand or fall on domestic issues. For 85% of the US electorate, the Middle East is a foreign issue, and therefore of secondary interest when they enter the polling booth. For 15% of the electorate, the Middle East is not just a domestic matter, it's a personal one: if the president fails to start a conflagration there, his core voters don't get to sit at the right hand of God. Bush, in other words, stands to lose fewer votes by encouraging Israeli aggression than he stands to lose by restraining it. He would be mad to listen to these people. He would also be mad not to.

21. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Ohhh, you guys are just upset because Saddam did not make all of his payments on the deadly CHEMICALS that Reagan and Rumsfeld sold the "Ol feller to use on the Iranian's.

But, the US sold Saddam too much of the stuff, so he used the remainder on the poor Kurds!

As for "billions" stolen, who besides Israel has sucked up more than $100 billion out of the US treasurey?

NO ONE!

Þ~

Whirlwind....

22. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

You know, Whirlwind, you had a far more entertaining style when you were AZ.

23. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Hate to burst your bubble but Iraq was a soviet client state training and military hardware was russian. Iraq had vast oil revenues the US did not give them financial aid. During the Iran Iraq war the US gave some military assistance to Iraq which at that time was seen as the lesser of 2 evils, immediately following the ayatollahs' seizure of power and american hostages. The US supported the mujahadin in Afghanistan not the Taliban they came later, and again this was a cold war related decision, like the communist bloc helped the vietnamese.

While those Iraqi children were dying from lack of supplies Saddam managed to build himself 600 new residences