The West was warned. Now it is paying the price

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Proud_Muslim, Mar 16, 2004.

1. ddovala Pi is exactly 3 Registered Senior Member

Omg. I LOVE hearing the argument "The 10000000 CHILDREN WERE KILLED BY THE US" Reminds me of that woman on the simpsons who always goes "Please! Think of the children!" Its the government that took the aid and used it for themselves. And why dont you freaking care more about your kids then yourself and give them your mcnuggets instead of devouring the entire 20 pack. And the US does not HAVE to trade with anyone. Our exports our decisions.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. boppa Registered Senior Member

MacM
    The West will win. It has nothing to do with any God. There is no such thing and this nonsense of "My God is tougher than your God" is absolute insanity.

Continue to march down this path and kiss your mother, father, brothers, sisters and any children or future generations of grandchildren, etc., good bye for they will all be dead, gone and buried as civilized nations continue to thrive.
    o..k.. this isnt the most likely way to get them to come around to your way of thinking-in fact isnt it far more likely that even threatening to do such things increases the likelyhood of retaliation(let alone actually doing them as is the current usa govn position)

cosmictraveler
    Either you do as we say or we will blow you up, that's basically what terrorists are saying. It is either their way or death to everyone not in lock step with them.

You're either with us or against us-- President Bush (cnn)
    Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq
    Min Max
    9061 10918
    (http://www.iraqbodycount.net/)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: May 7, 2004
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacM Registered Senior Member

boppa,

One must always remember it is they that threw down the lance and threatened us. Now they must live with their decision. Pun intended.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. boppa Registered Senior Member

i dont see it that way-if anyone is doing the threatening it is the us government
    and its long history of interfering in other countries affairs to the extent of helping overthrow governments and supplying weapons of mass destruction to dictators (the only ones found so far in iraq

) well in my books it was only a matter of time until something did happen
    just wish lil johnnie hadnt got us in it-oh well elections coming up soon and he'll be gone

8. MacM Registered Senior Member

boppa,

Personally you are entitled to believe whatever suits your fancy, I really don't give a sh_t. But the idotic, lunitic freaks came over here and killed our people. They are a bunch of pussies and they are going to get their asses kicked, which suites me fine.

9. boppa Registered Senior Member

and i can see a whole bunch of people in iraq and afganistan saying exactly the same thing `a whole bunch of people came over here and killed a bunch of us so we'll return the favour'
    and so on add infinitum

so you are saying that the usa isnt above that-that you arent any better than they are???

just trying to point out that a lot of people dont view your government as being all that honest(not that ours is any better lol) and view everything they say with increasing doubts about their intentions

10. MacM Registered Senior Member

boppa,

Let me suggest you mark your calender as to who started this sh_t. I'll mark my calender as to who is going to finish it. It will be a shame indeed if your mother, father, brothers, sisters, grandparents or kids get killed but it is your wish by attacking us. As long as you support that attitude you are just getting what is earned - bubba. Quit whimpering.

11. boppa Registered Senior Member

lol-i cant remember exactly when australia attacked the usa-must have missed it on cnn

however when the governments of the only two countries that supported the usa in the invasion now have serious credidibility issues and are likely to lose the next election leaving the usa by itself

`im not insane, its the rest of the world that is' springs to mind

and people who say that....

12. MacM Registered Senior Member

So you aren't one of them, just an asui-peace-nick. Wait until they come over there and blow up your sh_t and get back to me. Their belief is that everyone but them has to die (including ausi's). I got news for them and you.

13. boppa Registered Senior Member

well there was this little thing in bali-i know thats not in the usa so it doesnt count

and yanks wonder why they are being attacked ???
    time for the `warmongers' over there to have a good hard think about how much responsibility they have for things

im off