There IS No New World Order

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Eugene Shubert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Who said it was nonsense? The editor claimed that she wasn't qualified to pass judgment on it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Well, first she said she hadn't read it, then she said she wasn't qualified to pass judgment on it, then she gave up and quit.

So anyway - got any credible sources, in non-discredited journals? Whose editors are willing to admit they actually read the paper?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Who said that the journal was discredited? Journal editors aren't expected to be experts on everything. If you insist on blaming someone, blame the referees. But try to justify that by citing a peer-reviewed rebuttal of Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe. To date, that article stands uncontested. Keep praying for a peer-reviewed rebuttal.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You should still just go away quietly. You've not convinced ANYONE and you never will. Looser.

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I humbly suggest that you might want to correct the editors of Wikipedia’s article on nanothermite first. Try to listen this time. I'm not going to repeat this obvious fact again.

Wikipedia isn't sent down from heaven on tablets of stone you know.
    I wouldn't believe everything I read if I were you.
    You might start believing nonsense.

9. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I thought I convinced you that you need to sign up for a reading course because of your inability to read accurately with significant comprehension. I guess not. But that's just an error on your part.

10. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I certainly know that. My comment was meant mostly to mock Read-Only since he believes that Wikipedia trumps peer-reviewed journals.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

To be fair, the paper looks as though a lot of work has gone into it.
    Of course, that doesn't mean that its conclusions are valid.
    I would like to see some other scientists look at the particles.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Dummy - that's NOT a peer-reviewed journal! You're not even intelligent enough to check your sources! Man!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

The publisher and the editor.

No need. The publishers and the editor did a far better job of that than I could ever do.

Now, for the third time - got any credible sources, in non-discredited journals?

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

16. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Sorry. Ed Ward, MD, is not a credible expert on the chemistry of nanothermite.

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

No comment on the validity of the Bentham Journal? I expected as much. Ignore and move on....

18. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

What was going on with the publishers is completely unknown. And there's no need to divert attention away from plain facts. I'm still waiting for an answer to a simple question.

[video=youtube;lESol88wOi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESol88wOi0[/video]

What’s so great about this video is that the testimony of John Gross, the Lead Engineer of the NIST Report, is contrasted back-to-back with the consistent and numerous eyewitness testimonies of Firemen and First Responders that were actually present at the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 on 9/11. There is a contradiction. Who should we believe? Are all the Firemen lying or is John Gross lying?

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Nice dodge. and quit spamming videos. Typical CT behavior...ignore what you have no answer for, and try to change the subject.

20. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Quit avoiding answering my question, which requires viewing 10 minutes worth of unquestionably important evidence.

21. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I never heard of it.

22. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Someone, please tell me why the Firemen and First Responders that were actually present at the Twin Towers and WTC 7 on 9/11 are not credible witnesses to what they actually saw and heard?

[video=youtube;mT3hdV6mW3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT3hdV6mW3g[/video]

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

And I've already answered that - because they were NOT QUALIFIED to describe what they saw and heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now... move along or, better yet, leave!