There IS No New World Order

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Eugene Shubert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Why is it modern? It doesn't look modern to me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

The front page of that website lists an extensive theory as to how Satan is going to destroy the Earth. Excerpt:

================
    The dragon is Satan. "And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him" (Revelation 12:9).

The reference to the three unclean spirits being like frogs means that these are deceiving spirits. Frogs catch their prey with their tongues. I shall refer to their messages as the first, second and third demon's message, respectively.

Continuing further requires a keen hermeneutic. My system of interpretation is based on two axioms:

1). The dragon, beast and false prophet are the powers that have been most greatly deceived by the three temptations described in Matthew 4:1-11, respectively, and these powers are exquisitely typecast by these temptations.

2). The three angels' messages (Revelation 14:14-20) are an antithesis to the three demons' messages, respectively.
    ==========================

Is that part of this?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, I am not saying that at all.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

"Intense heat buckled the steel girders holding the roof." Nothing like that happened on 9/11.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

In that case intense heat bucked the girders holding up the BUILDING. In the case I listed the roof just collapsed. In the case of the WTC the section of the building that was burning collapsed. That, of course, caused the top of the building to fall and start the collapse.

9. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

repeat

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

Weaken the steel and cause it to collapse after the fire burned long enough to heat the steel. And - what do you know? - the WTC's collapsed after the fire burned long enough to weaken the steel.

12. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

It utilized the same steel technology as the twin towers...how its it different? Steel trusses supporting a load. Remember the towers were built in the 60's.

13. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

The whole thesis fits together.

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Ah, so Satan is part of the conspiracy too?

15. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

View attachment 6835 This picture indicates that fire should produce a gradual deformation.

16. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

It's certainly something to investigate. Also, to test Harrit's credibility as an authority in chemistry, all of his 60+ published papers need to be carefully examined. My initial reaction is laughter. It appears that no editor of the journal was fired when the journal published computer generated CRAP but when it came to a political issue that stepped on big toes then real shit hit the fan.

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Hey!! You're finally right about something! The fire caused the floor joists pictured here:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

to eventually sag and break there connections to the perimeter columns...causing them to buckle and lose structural integrity...which began the collapse.

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Not when Satan is involved! He can do whatever he wants. He laughs at your puny attempts to rationalize his actions!

19. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I accept Chomsky's thesis that each of the world's major players are individually following their own self-interest, which has a synergistic effect. I simply allow for a larger explanation if Chomsky's thesis is incomplete.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Once again ignoring the evidence provided to you....damn...you make my job easy.

21. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Yes, play makebelieve like Read-Only who imagines that he's an expert on everything. The official computer model describing the collapse of WTC 7 is classified because knowing the facts "would jeopardize public safety." Ha Ha!

22. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

That's incorrect. All of these buildings were built between 1975 and 1985.

23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

the groundbreaking for both towers were in 68 and 69. Which is irrelevent...you're still ignoring evidence.