There IS No New World Order

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Eugene Shubert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

You obviously haven't seen the videos that I've assembled. I have. I watched the Nova special on the towers fell and there's no comparison. All you're doing to parroting the government's conspiracy theory and avoiding eyewitness testimony and the testimonies of experts. Many families of the victims want answers and the government refuses to disclose essential facts.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Trust me...I have heard every single theory truthers have put forth.....your videos won't tell me anything new.....Argument by youtube is the tail tell sign of a CT.. Answer the facts I have presented with your own words....or go home.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You've already shot yourself in the foot at least once - your claims that most of the fuel burned off OUTSIDE is clearly refuted by video evidence. Did you even see the picture Mac posted that clearly showed the fires to be inside??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

8. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Then where's your rebuttal of my selection? Don't you recognize the authors?

9. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

What selection? Post your comments here...or are you too lazy to actually type them yourself?

Don't think I noticed how you handwaved and ignored what I posted. Typical CT behavior.

10. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

You need to reread what I wrote.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

And I showed you a picture of the buildings fully engulfed in flames...which makes your point meaningless. Next.

12. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Why should I transcribe hours of testimonies that you claim that you've already heard?

13. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I'm not asking for that...just stop trying to use Youtube videos to support your position, and actually type out your arguments. Dodge noted.

14. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Where's the rebuttal of this documentary? I sure hope that you have an advanced degree in structural engineering to even qualify to speak.

[video=youtube;YW6mJOqRDI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4[/video]

15. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

The documentaries that I've assembled show worse fires that burned hotter and longer in modern steel buildings and those buildings didn't vaporize instantly.

16. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Who can refute the testimony of the Five Dancing Israelis?

[video=youtube;rStJ5BgadPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs[/video]

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

What part of "don't use youtube videos as an argument" did you not understand? Now you want me to watch a 2 hour plus video from Richard Gage....What part did you want me to rebutt?

Gage is a moron that makes his money traveling across the globe suckering fools like you out of their money. Present your own facts or concede defeat.

ETA: you changed the video while I was posting....are you now aligning yourself with the anti-Isralei truthers?

18. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I take that as a confession that you don't have an advanced degree in structural engineering and are thus not even qualified to speak.

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

and neither do you...so you should shut up too.

20. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Who can refute the claim of power-downs just before 9/11 at the Twin Towers?

[video=youtube;PZKS73tNVL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKS73tNVL8[/video]

21. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Nonsense. Just rebut all the false statements, since you claim to know what they are.

22. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

More argument by Youtube...Clearly you are mentally ill...and obsessed...As I predicted, nothing would get through to you. It's bed time for me...enjoy your conspiracy world.

23. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member