Thiaoouba Prophecy?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by exsto_human, Nov 2, 2003.

?

What's your opinion?

1. Don't Believe

44 vote(s)
    62.0%
  2. Believe

11 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. Know

9 vote(s)
    12.7%
  4. Other

7 vote(s)
    9.9%
  1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Educational?
    I'm already aware of how stupid and gullible humans can be, thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. liv4ever Registered Member

We are all learning from each other

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Apparently not.
    Otherwise this thread would have died long ago.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. liv4ever Registered Member

keep learning.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oops, yet another example of my statement.

9. catcess Registered Senior Member

Dywyddyr I found another one, this one is probable the best, says more then I ever could.Rather then me try and show you your one track mindedness. I think people can make up there own mind about you and were you are at.

You see you don`t actually have any influence on what is real and what is not.What you have is a view and the ability to raise questions about the validity of information.You rise doubt and prove nothing.

It`s easy to fall into the trap of trying to convince you or people such as your self.If you look at this thread it is full of people arguing?..why? The fact is people see what they want to see.Hell it`s their birth right.

You offer you view of life which is utter biased and then masquerade about as through you can determine the real from the false.You self appoint your self as the all knowing.

Tell me.... with 11.000+ posts how do you do anything through the day other then hit your keyboard?

I`m in awe...Do you find time to eat and shower? I don`t know who you do it.

Do you get out much?

The thing is you have no intention of changing you stance because it is who you are.

Give this one a go seriously..one hour of men that have spent their life studying large heavy rocks...that are 10 000 years old...seriously watch it.

youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudios#p/u/14/__cda1WLXMQ

I have been studying Egypt since I was about 13.I looked at all the factors read the books, they don`t add up.So try expanding your sources for your info in a attempt to find the truth.

I`ve given you a few.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I see you fail also.
    I don't "appoint myself as the all-knowing", I do, however point out that what is posted has no supporting evidence and goes against what can actually be shown to be true. And those who take the opposite view STILL persist in repeating their little "Well I believe" mantra as if that has some sort of effect on reality.

]If I could type as fast as I think then I'd have more posts.

False assumption on your part.

Yeah? And you're how old now?
    For your information I've been reading the sort of crap in that video* since I was at least seven: which gives me a minimum of 48 years of "expanding my sources".

Plus, of course, serious books.

11. liv4ever Registered Member

Sounds like you are not learning anything, you have 48 years of memorization. Your mind operates like a computer and not as a human being.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Present me with something instead of repeated inanities.

And you're assuming now.
    Fail.

13. liv4ever Registered Member

Its the thread topic.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Correct. And errors in the book have been pointed out.
    Why do you still believe it and why do you discount the statements showing where the book is incorrect?

You keep claiming that I'm not learning anything. What is there to learn from that book?
    Repeated claims of "Well I believe it" are hardly conducive to teaching anyone anything.

15. liv4ever Registered Member

It is because you also have repeated arguments. You just rephrase your statements, but still means the same.

16. liv4ever Registered Member

words cant express my thoughts for you.

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Because they're valid.
    The book has been shown to not be valid.
    Which part of this do you not understand?

The book has been shown to be false with regard to its claims. There is no supporting evidence.
    And all you do is complain that I am not "learning".
    What is there to "learn" from an incorrect book?

I think you should go away and learn how a discussion works:
    Claim.
    Refutation.
    Counter.
    Etc.

Not:
    Claim.
    Refutation.
    Repeated assertions of belief while ignoring that the claim is invalid coupled with accusations that the refuter isn't learning anything.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yet another vague hand-waving statement that fails completely to address the actual topic.
    Or even the questions posed.

19. liv4ever Registered Member

The book is valid, You are not valid.

20. liv4ever Registered Member

hey Dywyddyr, your post are entertaining, is it your intentions? They are so amusing

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yet you cannot show that it is.
    You cannot show that the refutations are false (or, if you can, you can't be bothered to do so).

Repeated assertions that something is so without showing that it actually is is a waste of time.
    What do you have, other than your uninformed belief, that the book has any validity whatsoever?
    This is what you fail to see: your claim requires evidence.
    (See the forum rules).

Unless you are prepared to at least attempt to support this claim you're not worth any more time.

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And you still have nothing but unsupported belief and, apparently, a complete lack of understanding to add to your hand-waving nonsense.
    You're a tedious troll.

23. liv4ever Registered Member

I will quote again becase this is interesting. Do we really need this rules/format in discussion?? Its like a robot.