This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Gibberish.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JJM Registered Senior Member

GR and SR are both accurate. GR lensing allows views/measurements of the early universe. Compressed compression pressure density geometrically/stylistically only enhances what is there....... I appreciate the fact that 'no natural object can be accelerated to the speed of light, without becoming so massive that 'the amount of energy to do that would be infinite.....however.....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JJM Registered Senior Member

Continuing compression on/of compressed compression pressure density's' object, is what allows for its' mechanical duration, stylistically, at any point in its 'life time'. As entropy approaches one, the compression densities that produced the object 'over-all', 'thins', i.e. reduces in energy. As that happens, variations of events, express. Such as a change in solar evolution. Strengths of ir-radiance. Variations of lumen energies per volume area. Change in solar 'wind' tpmv, with constancy'ies', though that always existed with 'timely' periodocities of +- compression strengths, layerly. Change in shape, and all motions' strengths. Remember any collision off of 180* is that amount of a friction mass. Also it produces variations of orbital over-all successful 'standing/'resonating' 'waves'/'fields'/'layering' of compression density geometrically. When a thing is no longer being held 'in check' its inertia expands. True for stars, etc......

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JJM Registered Senior Member

Should read on/of/in, in the first sentence of post #283............however.......... I can't go five miles an hour, but my bicycle can. I can't go 65+ miles an hour 24 hours a day, but my automobile can. I cannot go up to the stratosphere, but my balloon can. I cannot go 700 miles an hour, but my jet airplane can. I cannot cross the great oceans, but my boats can. I cannot go miles underwater, but my submarine can. I cannot go 15000 miles an hour to escape earths' gravity, but my rocket can. I cannot go thousands of miles and hour in space, but my exploratory satellites can. I cannot go the speed of light, like sound there is 'barrier', though maybe someday, my machine can.........Will there be ftl? Yes. The only question is what type, since there maybe many methods for velocity. The only important question is the protection of those using the machine..........Then there were a couple of kids in the 'apple orchard', playing, with peace and joy for fulfillment of the future, with the cornucopia............Why is it so? Why must people enslave? Must the four horsemen rule? Cannot they see the greatness of their own lives? Must they hold accountable the whole world for their own failure? People make weapons to fight other weapons. It would be much better to go to space en mass. It would be much better to make and use to the fullest possible, cornucopias.

8. JJM Registered Senior Member

peacefully.

9. Edont Knoff Registered Senior Member

Yes it should be built. Yes, we deserve it. Yes, we will bring our wars with us - but likely every other species who reached the top ov eveolution on their planet is also an aggressive, competitive and protective/territorial species. These traits are shaped by evolution, to hold a position on a world full of competing species, you need to be one of the top competitors. So we're likely not worse than any others by nature, except for the question of maturity.

I sure am a supporter for founding colonies away from earth. Better sooner than later. I long want to see a moon base, and I also want to see a manned base on mars.

I have no idea about the government part of your questions though. As long as governments don't forbid space travel for normal people, everyone who can pay the transport can get a ride once such ships become common - there surely soon wil be buiotl more than one, once the technology level has been reached, and as usual, they will become cheaper over time.

PS: It doesn't have to be a ship that can travel faster than light. I have my doubts if that is possible at all. But maybe we find other ways of fast transport, like space folding or wormholes, which we can use to reach other locations. Thus my anwer is not particularly about ships, but rather about the question if we should try to reach other worlds, and what to do, once we can.

10. JJM Registered Senior Member

Exchange tourists. Do everything that you are doing now as a culture and exchange/ intermingle, as one is in Life. Be one with Life. caveat: ego-centric, right and rational behavior, objectively successful singular individuals. No initiation of physical aggression is allowed. That surely is nice to say, but thats' not the way it works. To the test are the extremes of mixed cultures. That is the exchange/change within the neo-culture.That can only occur if there is an allow ability for it to be, within what they believe and trust, as a common behavior daily. It would be nice to say and do no weapons are allowed, however, the truth is that the opposite would be the fact. and that would be and is a shame. Crudeness of violence is for neanderthals.

11. JJM Registered Senior Member

Mr. Knoff, There is only one reason why I didn't patent 52 years ago. Were I correct, patenting the measuring device would have caused 'problems'. Now in the last of my days, 'if the next election is correct' I will. At this point I should say something to the effect, may god have mercy on your souls, for any misuse. Only I won't say it. For god is objective reality/nature itself as it does, is what it is naturally. It never lies or deceives or enslaves. The spirit of god is the egocentric rational spirit of people. The spirit of god is the evolution of the condition known as essence and its'existent, humans. Life is the heroic conclusion of Nature.

12. JJM Registered Senior Member

You want a worm-hole, create an anti strings 'beam'. While using 'strings et.al.' for propulsion/energy. That may not be correct. The creation of a 'string' beam is beyond thought, however, might the skin of a space craft displace existing 'strings'. The bottom of the craft repelling 'strings'? Can 'strings' be linearly 'chained together', then used as 'fuel'/'energy'?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  13. JJM Registered Senior Member

There might be something in the form of usage of the existing 'universal' back ground layered mag/ele fields and waves. If they have not discovered it yet, they will. Maybe someone will learn how to use the multiple sized resonances.From thin ~10*-1/n---to thick 10*N/(1/n')...all sizes layered into each other.....say I just realized that the 'strings' might not be able to exist without the aid of mag/ele layering, maybe it is there that they 'reside'? Maybe it is that which forms them? The layered oscillation and movement of the states. Where the ele adheres to the mag boundaries 'disturbance's'' may occur.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Gibberish.

15. JJM Registered Senior Member

M/M Origin, I would hate to think that you are a person with a limited vocabulary. So since my concepts, to you, is gibberish. It must mean that you know something better, or more refined? "even madmen manage to convey unwelcome truths in lonely gibberish" (W.H.Auden) Or is your world spouting the same old trite dogma, never trying to understand new and exciting? 'Stuck in a rut'? Though I expect you to comment,,,,, 'gibberish'...... Creative 'imagination' is what rules human existence, without which we would all still be running away from the saber-tooth lions.

16. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Gibberish seems to be accurate.

17. JJM Registered Senior Member

shame on you, shame, shame shame.......#292 applies to you as it does to Origin...... Soon the history of Humankind will arrive at another technological branch......'Strings et al' require and are formed by 'shock pressure', which is compressed compression pressure density. Actually everything is formed by different intensities of 'shock pressure'. The geometries that you see in space-time is the evolution of 'shock pressure'. Three methods for the geometries is collision, friction, and motion, though these are only three ways, I'm sure there are many others. ..... Compressed states produce products. Resonances and intensities produce and allow additional products. The evolution and formation of 'chemistry' is a layering process. A product is a moment of compression....stylistically, geometrically....

18. JJM Registered Senior Member

Vacuum pressure density layered the same as the ele/mag states.? Aha! Is that the missing algorithm for atmospheric water production, we are also immersed in a background 'vacuum' state (force compression). Layered.

19. Waiter_2001 Registered Senior Member

...gone. :-D

20. JJM Registered Senior Member

What do you mean? ...gone. :-D What is that?

21. Waiter_2001 Registered Senior Member

Well when the moment has passed it's gone.

"The moment's passed."-Unknown

22. JJM Registered Senior Member

That really helps in the question of atmospheric water production.

23. JJM Registered Senior Member

My moniker: Howdy.....Hello.....so I say to you..... How about some fun?!!!!!! By now everyone is aware that DM is everywhere. We live in it, we walk in it, we walk on it. Geometrically stylistically it is the states formed by collision, friction, and motion by DM compressed compression pressure density evolving, each angle of formation is its' own template, the states still evolve but a little different than one angle from another. It creates that which will become the massive galactic clusters. It is its' endowed force evolution which creates the galaxies, et.al that occupy its' space time. All done by the flow of its' mechanics. It is the immensity of size which is its' overbearing nature. All first principle. Tonnage per volume area, geometrically evolving second, third, fourth, fifth, et.al. derivatives until the initial force pressure density 'runs its' course'.......Are you able to understand that? Are you able to conceptualize-picture it?......Well thats' all basic, now for some fun.....Since you have learned about the vacuum density states and the corona of the sun, the same event,, in a manner of speaking,, may be occurring throughout all of space-time, i.e. increase and/or/ decrease/= in brightness of emitted particles and light from emitters by increase velocity by the 'vacuum' pressure density.ex. the sun and 'solar-wind'travelling through DM. Actually it is (maybe) one of the permanent properties of space-time. i.e it is all DM. Vacuum-pressure-density commonality and variation of densities may all act like magnifying lens'es', and vary 'brightness'es' of that state which can be varied. ex. 'light', particles, etc. It is that variation that may give notice of its' location and strengths. The additive event of DM 'vacuum' states, brightens light.....Have the pioneers/voyagers returned brightness continuity? Does anyone know that? Variations of brightness though have many causes. Solar systems' dusts, gamma 'solar and galactic', x-rays, particles, etc. even side wave inter-action from fractional discreetness'es'. 'pulse emission rate', tpmv cross-section magnetic moment brightness divided by territorial boundaries and composition of field geometry compression densities (dm) i.e. the vacuum pressure density volume as vacuum pressure density intensity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.