This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJM Registered Senior Member

#336 & #337 Interesting, is the Arago Spot the point (?) same geometry multiply size. Can energy be extracted? It may also show absorption emission periodic resonance compression fields and waves of different densities. Going in and out. Spot' physics being the same for all sizes in Nature. The geometry of the Arago Spot is a collision, and collision laws are the same and produces the same and similar event through out size's'. The collision of 'light' (geometry) is the same for mass collision geometry.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JJM Registered Senior Member

for # 341........maybe???????

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JJM Registered Senior Member

www.atoptics.co.uk/fza85.htm last image on that page. force going into and out from the center both sides top and bottom meeting at the 'image' , look to the geometry of compressed compression pressure density as gravity density at #10 the cesspool.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JJM Registered Senior Member

okay, then there is friction ke*2, and the state of motion ke. Natural geometries of force compression per style of act. From initiation to completion, relative to mechanical duration's. Lets see geometries from the transfers and evolution of force for there to be the events......... I have shown you collision, some of it,. Some laws are very easy to work out. common sense. the same is true for friction and motion.

8. JJM Registered Senior Member

Depending on the conversion of energy for work achieved, different styles of natural event's can be measured, by duplication. One might only require a series of diesel generators which in turn work, stylistically. The work produces an 'end' product which in turn is a trait used for the reaction. i.e. what it is one wants to measure. What traits as a reactant within and by the reaction. Personally, I like m/m' @ Gmm'/r2)k. Apples and Places.

9. JJM Registered Senior Member

What an honest person can say,,,,,For I am related to all before me and I am related to all ahead of me and only me am I for my own time.,,,,,whereas a plagiarizer can only always know the guilt of the theft.....if you cheat during the race and you win, you have already lost.......

10. JJM Registered Senior Member

The first half of post #346 is de-servingly a note for Jeffery 'Dawson' Stone. June 15, 1942---December 20, 2015. A scholar and a gentleman, and one heck of a good chess player. Of times of argue we would and of times, we would win. Sometimes..... Civility like uniqueness is sophisticated, and sophistication is unique civility. Custom of Order. Only for those that are civilized. Not ever to be infringed on. It is naturally sacred..... You are a Human Being, meaning you are a right and rational, honest and good, normal and decent, loving and benevolent, courageous and brave, intelligent and creative, objectively successful individual by Nature at your Birth, so you must always act it.....Thank you for being alive Jeff and allowing me to know you.......ergo, ego......Friends and Bookends by Simon and Garfunkel. All waters flow to the ocean, even tears. As you age those that you know/knew will pass, and you will be alone with memory. And so the spirit lives.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  11. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

Is this some new kind of bot creating a blog for itself here?

12. JJM Registered Senior Member

To criticize, to condemn, and to complain about another, means you have something better. Have you made a major discovery? Have you been nominated and accepted into a major Society? Have you studied the subject in deference to everything else in your world? Because you love the subject and are curious about it, you swear compulsory compulsion. And to hell with everything else. Have you spent your time in seminars and colloquium at different colleges at the Masters level? 43 years. Just to see what they are learning, while all the while your discoveries has given you insight into their next step. Its' very egotistical to predict the next step and to see it come true. And when you are held up in a question, that you put it on the board and in a few weeks information on the topic will ensue, because after a bit of time, people get to 'know/recognize' you. I am in my present school now for 28 years. I just walk in, sit down, listen, get up and leave. Never saying a word. Except for a few times. On specifics. I do not want to 'ruffle' anyone's feathers. There is an immense amount of politics that goes on at school. Its too bad since professors need to work on subject and not on social demands which takes time and space in the brain.

13. JJM Registered Senior Member

Work in ke geometries, shows structure and pathways. It is in that context that I bring my understanding to what I learn in school. Some things I get right, somethings I get wrong. It is interesting to see the evolution of thought. Concepts of Nature waiting for the experimentalist. The proof, is it correct or is it not. Allow ability is the continuation of the continuance of compressed compression pressure density for the world of allowable time for solidness. Continuation is mechanical duration. allow ability is mechanical style. All as a part of geometry.

14. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....By now you have figured that for m/m' to be (as an experiment) true, the m is mechanical relativistic functions (human made) and the m' is the natural relativistic function ((gravity density)here, there and everywhere)). Orchard, apples, some here, some to there. m gravity attraction can exceed the speed of light, by attracting to it and letting it be attracted by it. (AE,IN) .....My position in the cesspool has moved and I am now on page 11. Compressed compression pressure density as gravity density. I understand someone was curious about gravity, they should and ought to read it. It is a small step in the larger event of using compressed compression geometrically, stylistically.....[ad infinitum.(all that is allowed from the size continuing event(continuous continuity))] One does not lose when working it, there are Laws. Observe, learn and duplicate, measure Nature. Follow its style, be as the same as it is itself. Use the same Laws.....When I was placed in the cesspool I had around 4700 views, it now is 7974. Added to this site 17318 that is a total of 25,292 for both. People like gravity density. And quite well and sure they should and ought to.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Seems to be some sort of random gibberish generating bot. [shrug]

16. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

It's funny, if this is a bot, it seems to have self awareness.
    Could be someone's using a translator service/app, in which case, I'm sorry for calling them a bot.

17. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

As long as this weirdness doesn't spill over into other threads I'm fine with it. Even if it's cesspool material.

18. JJM Registered Senior Member

Neither one of you have any creations. None of you have any scholarly attainment. Neither one of you knows Nature yourselves, only what you can mimic, something which someone else has taught you, making you a classical dogmatist. If you cannot contribute to Science, then what are you doing in this site? What good are you? SciForums is dedicated to the Studies, to the Understandings, to Knowledge and not How much fun it is to be an idiot and criticize, condemn, and complain. not contributing but blocking. Is that your pleasure? Aren't you interested in the natural singular pursuits of the existence of essence? If you are not, then you are a loser. It is from your own personal pursuit that newness occurs. Work it out, first by yourself, from your own curiosity/pleasure, arrive at information, then and only then you will be able to ask, 'what has anyone else in history done with this question. Has anyone else worked within these new specifics?' Can I learn from them to further my understandings of that which I am working on. Where in all of history has anyone discovered/discussed compressed compression pressure density as gravity density created by ke^4 from collision, friction, and the state of motion. When you can equal what that is, then talk to me again. In the meantime, don't call me, I'll call you, only don't hold your breathe. Unless you have something that can further the honesty of discovery. You see discovery is always naked and pure. It wants its' own beauty expressed. As all discoverers want. It is by the proofs of measurement, that it becomes dogma. I personally like the understandings of Fpp'@ N/[(1/n')N] with the formations of geometries/stylistically within the evolution of allow abilities of /for/from size and density... Fpp' Force pressure density

19. JJM Registered Senior Member

Some recently have measured gravitational waves, that is great! Everything and anything (reasonable) for measure, especially gravity density. Would the emitting wave 'feel' the combined 'gravity' of both black holes reacting? Would the wave vary in length and shape? Do they define the wave as a first order, or derivative?..........I would also like to measure gravities', densities of and from objects in space-time, not waves, but densities. The densities are all ready here, the same second as 'light' is emitted from a newly formed object, its' gravity density is also emitting. Its absorbing distance increases. Thats' gravity's' emission. Its' absorption. By the strength of its 'density'. That is a real number for every object in Nature. Jupiter exerts a gravitational force on you, albeit an extremely small amount, but that small amount can and is found in every object, and from every object. So all objects have this quantitative number. How much and how far. density @ r*4 becomes a table for objects.

20. JJM Registered Senior Member

So as an apple you want to fall to a star system, classically m/m', only you are not an apple you are a machine creating 'duplication'. mrf/nrf,,, mechanical relativistic function's'/natural relativistic function. One must duplicate that which is there for work to be done. i.e. the measure of nrf by mrf over distance. By mrf ::, =, > (plus a little bit of this and that) nrf. Allow the gravitational force from nrf to attract mrf, which is a measure of nrf's force density. and acts as an 'attractant' 'absorber' by gravitational density.

21. JJM Registered Senior Member

I was born and I knew it. I died and I didn't know it, because there was no I......I am awaiting the election results. That will tell me to either 'measure' (apples), or not. Every age with all of its' newness is tested by the usage of that newness. That includes weapons. Within its' total preponderance the good must outweigh the bad, and Life's Goodness' continues. Qualitatively, Quantitatively..... The four horsemen are a continuous ever present danger to Civilization and the superiority of weapons becomes an easier pathway for the hooves to trod. Sense and Sensibility, rationality, has so far prevented the potential catastrophes......There must be enough time between wars for the tools of Peace to reign, and to ever more put an end to wars. How? With the only cornucopia available. Advances in space propulsion. I prefer non-exhaust-thrust faster than light as produced by gravitational attraction. Allow for Peace on the Earth by letting people change for/by the space age. Own and explore. Process and let Life thrive......Could that ever be a possibility?.....The truth is that is what is being done right now as I write. People are rushing with joy into space. Don't ever, ever, ask permission from any one or thing to go and be there, and to do your own thing. Just so long there isn't any initiation of physical aggression and all that it implies. i.e. Don't Tread On Me. I am a good person, you be a good person, and when we are all 'good persons', then the four horsemen will be halted. Though all ways remember they are not dead, but rustling in their fever.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The difference between what you are doing and science is like the difference between discovering the technology of powered flight and a cargo cult. It has some of the same terminology as science, but it can't hold up to the most superficial criticism.

23. JJM Registered Senior Member

The discovery of flight systems is an end unto itself, when applied. A cargo cult is meaning less.....For billions of years there has been, and will continue into billions of years into the future, collision, friction, and the state of motion, producing compressed compression pressure density geometries/stylistically. Ke*4. By baryon and by dm. Basically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.