This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJM Registered Senior Member

Not to make any mistakes about it. The immense sizes, geometries and tonnage of dm (all of which is momentum mass, one style or another) when colliding, frictionalizing or just being in motion easily produces all the known Natural states. Like templates., Once one is understood,(see my work in the cesspool) the rest are also known, within the variations the pleasures of discovery/diversity is shown. Most ALL observed spacial-spatial objects are exactly duplicated, geometrically. Its' really true. The geometrical evolution of the fpp' of collision friction and motion is exactingly exact, by angle and primes. The collisional geometries are shown by variations angularly from 180'. At 180' the collision is straight on. A total ring-circular 180' galaxy. There after, spirals. Any change in angle is still collision with the added benefit from that change in angle total as an integer amount of friction fpp', and it also evolves as the collision geometry evolves. Collisional acts, also produce the friction acts, which also produces a collisional act evolutionarly, which produces a frictional act until the first order( impetousity) fpp' evolution is spent, for the amount of energy of/for that particular object. Collision/friction/collision/friction/collision/friction. Friction is always elliptical, it follows the same rules as collision in energy momentum evolution. i.e mechanical duration, geometrically/stylistically...... Then the development of size, since each act is produced by a former act that produced it, then its total energy is 1/e from the total e of the former acts' evolution, so each act is 1/e to that which produced it both in energy but also in total size availability. I would think that it would continue to reduce until not any act can occur.........This should be a lot of fun, but did you know that when you look at the sun you are looking at two halves, with 'exact' timing meeting at the equator.{The difference in timing is one of the causes for solar activity}. Each halve has/ is a patterned flow of momentum from collision. From forming the center object, the shells layering, to the depth and periodicity of the shells. Expansion, contraction with gas volume temperature variations. Actually All of its' temperature, pressure, mass, volume, area, angular momentum, field states geometrically/stylistically intensity and periodicity, center axis-wobble and geometry and speed rate,,,,which also influences the gas geometries above below and all around the center object. So goes the center, eventually, so goes all the rest. It is only doing what the meeting of collision allows it to do. The different layers, each with its own conditions, from the surface and spin of the center to its next boundary layer, to the layerings of the whole object. The spinning center influences the gases flow geometry such that spinning-counter spinning gas flows remains in their own half, with each halve being their own halve of the center momentum.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

This history is getting dull.

Maybe change the title to "Shit History Will Be"?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Or just "JJM's blog"?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Irrelevent if we don't take hold of our Future .

If we don't break away from the new world order and break away from the ancient past , our history will become the age of foolishness and blindness , to what's really going on , on this planet , right now .

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)
    As a conspiracy theory, the termNew World Order or NWO refers to the emergence of a totalitarianworld government.[3][4][5][6][7]

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretivepower elite with a globalistagenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replacesovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propagandawhose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been purported to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.

9. JJM Registered Senior Member

Sir, what would happen with non exhaust thrust-faster than light spacecraft? The question is full of variables from private ownership to absolute govt. ownership and regulations. To freely go anywhere. Is privacy. Don' ask for permission. So this is my assumption, without Liberty, Freedom, and Independence, as first order applied principals, egocentricity will become sub servant. That is what the rulers want and continuously produce, new Pavlov-slaves.

10. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

If something IS possible, it WILL be. It is inevitable. It's just a matter of time. If speed of light travel is possible then it WILL be discovered.

11. JJM Registered Senior Member

White light is light composed of multiple frequencies. Spacial gravity is also fractionalized consisting of multiple density sources, within and from the same object. Though it is only those densities that produce baryon (mc^2) that is observable. There is a lower and upper limit for the density produced by an amount of compressed compression pressure density for/as gravity density. i.e. producing 'particles'. Just as an example, a lower limit around ~10^18 tons to ~10^31 tons, ( force compression tonnage). For 'atoms'). Its' allow ability is the ~weight of galaxies, of which many fall within 10^40 to 10^52 tons. Since a galaxy is 1/e from the structures that formed it, then cluster tonnage ~10^70 to ~10^90 abound. Then there are the mega clusters?~10^120 to?~10^45? Then etc. etc. in tonnage. Each is an amount of compression pressure density in tonnage with its tpmv within a combined area and mass range. That's what an atom is, an amount of combined compressed tonnage. Each stage formed by the former's' tonnage evolution. ...........Mass collides with mass. ke^4 .The masses that collide are endowed with angular momentum individual spin,which each collide. ke^4. Where they collided and the angle at which they collided means each had a trajectory that created the opportunity for collision/friction/motion. ke^4. ....... Collision angle produces friction mass,ke^4.....each ke^4 is a gravity gradient. Now the task for those of you who read these words is to decipher each from the white. enjoy.....create a 'spectrum'

12. river

So where is the rotation momentum of the object apply ?

The ordered space allows the collision . ( magnetic field ignored here , at the moment of discussion )

13. JJM Registered Senior Member

for #368, mega clusters ~10^120 to ~10^145 tons. If anyone has a better assessment for tonnage amounts per size area, per functional style, please correct. In tonnage. Larger size evolution {N/[(1/collision,friction,motion)(geometry/style)] per total of available area} is the cause for the effect 1/[(1/e)(1/n)]*N.......

14. JJM Registered Senior Member

cme solar 'wind' @ compressed compression pressure force density resonating and compressing at the center pushing out excess perpendicularly from the center different compression strengths, meaning different velocities .........envelope gas solar 'wind' @ boundary meeting vacuum and being accelerated.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  15. JJM Registered Senior Member

Instantaneity (noun) relativistic from +- ov to .99999c etc., that noun becomes very formidable. {[(m)(mo--c) full of twists and turns] etc}, for such a simple state of affairs. (m)(m'). So, what 'white-noise-gravity' would I be especially interested in......To those of you that have held back because of non support for the ongoing attacks on America, the Nation and its' People. This time (new President) Life, Liberty, Freedom and Independence may become First Principle, expressed. When that happens. then it is the time to open up. Maybe........every time measure occurs, the tools become common.

16. JJM Registered Senior Member

Talk to me about water. It can be torn apart and come right back as itself is. As a fuel for relativistic acceleration? That could be very interesting. Never losing the fuel and when shut down, liquefies. Oxygen atoms centralizing hydrogen as a pathway and helping in the acceleration?.....I want something that can be 'malleable' when travelling at .9n in 3d. In x and y ,where the relativistic atomic cross-section mass total can be expanded and contracted, for velocity at mass per total volume area per angle of the geometry, within which it is being accelerated. In z, I want exactitude in velocity acceleration and deceleration.....is it true that water clusters? Can they couple in the z? Can they be made as tubes? Can they be reinforced and within the center of the cluster accelerate material?.....Sometime ago I asked that one of you, or a bunch of you or anyone, to consider atmospheric coupling of oxygen and hydrogen for water. Have any of you done it yet? What is holding you back? Duplicate, duplicate, duplicate, etc. as a gushing flowing river from air, in the middle of death valley. Then you can say it is done, then and there, done and did. The people must have water. The crops and animals must have water. prodigiously quickly now. work all the possible algorithms. this must be done, built and in place.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  17. JJM Registered Senior Member

Remember the apple orchard....AE @ sr (mechanically) and IN @ g mm'.....one measures the other, at least for the question of the gmm' density mass volume area of an (the) object. That's all that it does. Allow for its' absorption. Gravity pulling over distance. Duplicate that which is there. There is the difference in sizes and mass to volume. Allow sr mass to attract the other, as that attraction increases, until the apple falls from the tree.....When the apple falls from the tree it is no longer 'at rest' its f=ma and ke increases as 'gravity density' pulls it (absorption). As the apple 'falls' control the f and ke. The tree is the earth.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  18. JJM Registered Senior Member

When all is said and done, intergalactic locations are limited because when travelling to one, it may all ready be gone. Especially within the desires of/for long distance. Net-ftl, non exhaust thrust-faster than light is limited. Its' evolutionary gmm' would be the weight of filaments. The filiments gravitational weight density as the accelerant .(absorption). Very large speeds will occur, but what good are they, if there is such a limit to mc*2 density. Things of then are not there now. By understanding the morphological evolution of mechanical duration per geometry/stylistically, one may estimate the length of 'time' for the objects' style existence.......if the filaments exist and are not zeta artifacts.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  19. JJM Registered Senior Member

g mrf nrf(natural relativistic function (m')), or g sr m'. sr=mrf. As sr (special relativistic properties)increases, mrf (mechanical relativistic functions)tpmv becomes' proportional to m'. Take the total mva, mathematically of m' and it be divide into by the size of the measuring device, mrf. Increase sr proportional to, equal to, greater than, all by size differences. mrf is mechanical relativistic function also it is a technical m in the formula of gmm' @(mrf)(m'). sr is IE special relativity, mass velocity cannot exceed the speed of light as approaching light speed the force to drive faster increases ke mass. That is very true. Yet it makes for one helluva fuel, for mm' @mrf m'. sr=mrf=proportional to, = to, > than m' per each size area mass of force per volume area by size. As mrf increases, the absorption, gravitational attraction density of m' increases its strengths and mrf is influenced by it. Which is its' measure as a measuring device. An orchard, an apple......there is so much more though. g @ 1 = 0.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Since you only seem to be talking to yourself I thought I would add something to your, uh, theory?

Stortle rounded by glefator (dfjsdlfkj) results in compression compressed smashed itsy-bitsy, c proprotional to f5% divided by last Tuesday. Expanding compression stretched by pressure unbounded by monkey farts.

21. JJM Registered Senior Member

A persons' language syntax is a mirror of his soul and capacity. You dislike the concept that special relativity can be used as a fuel. Maybe I did not explain it well enough for you. sr becomes the m in the formula mm'. Whereas the first m is sr, and m' is a/the natural spacial object......An apple falling from the tree.....sr is the apple, mechanical density attracted by natural density.....from post #376, IE should be AE.....What you said about President Trump, it would be nice were it to be true and employed.....However since not all are good and decent people, protections from harm must continue. As living creatures we have been doing that since day one. Protecting from harm. Its a Natural imposition, imposed by Natures' essence. Compounded by ir rational acts by human intentions, which also creates impositions as a harm.

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Not true! I bought a conversion kit on the internet and now my car runs on special relativity. So don't try to tell me what I like or dislike!
    By the way I also bought some special relativity seeds off the net and will be planting them this spring. So when I am dinning this summer on a romaine and special relativity salad you will have to eat your words.
    I will now have to leave, but I will be back in a few months to see what posts your random word generator has made.

23. JJM Registered Senior Member

Large objects of, from, at, compression geometrically is the templates of why some galaxies form where they do, endowed with collisions, frictions, and sizes within scalar size motions. Clapping hands, rubbing hands, travelling resonance compression waves striking and bouncing. compressionally. The interaction densities will determine 'visualization', at mc*2. Densities above and below are not observed, even though the objects are there, only the densities are not. Smaller objects do not determine the fate of larger objects and not vice a versa. ie larger size can easily interfere with smaller size. Compression geometry has /is evolutionary........one example...The momentum from forming geometry, that forms smaller objects as the geometry evolves. This is most common. Cause and effect. Larger size evolution producing smaller structure. An allow ability from the geometrical evolution of/from the larger objects' evolving geometry, as a by product. a derivative. From collision friction and the state of motion and evolutionary larger sizes evolving.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.