This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

This thread is always been about inane ramblings.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JJM Registered Senior Member

compressed compression presure density is the fifth force. It defines the shapes and styles of states. check it out. Throw a snowball at a wall, a geometry will be shown, throw another at a different angle another geometry will be shown. Those shapes are cosmological. The shapes are templates from the evolution of the collision, fricction, or the state of motion. The states come into being during the evolution of the geometries. By the way, this is 100% correct, and is recognized by University physicists and chemists. I was awarded a membership in the American Chemical Society, which I have accepted.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JJM Registered Senior Member

bb may not have been a 'point', but more a volume area. Implying largness.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I have requested that this weird blog be cesspooled.

sideshowbob likes this.
  8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

According to the opening post, this thread was originally about faster-than-light spacecraft, although even back in 2014 it was weakly tied into political and social considerations, so that the topic was never really clear.

In the years since then it had drifted around, and now it seems to be mostly a pseudoscience blog.

I think the time to close it is probably already past.

JJM, a little advice: try to focus on one topic in each thread, rather than rambling on about a whole bunch of different topics. Also, claiming that real scientists applaud your ramblings, without evidence (e.g. quoted statements from the relevant scientists, discussion in peer-reviewed journal or similar) just look like empty grandstanding. In any case, science isn't about argument from authority.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.