This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....M.NMSquirrel...Explain what is a meme mine, please. Does it mean a 'grabber-taker' assuming that everything is for his 'ownership'/'disposal' at a whim?.....Have you ever wondered about tyranny? What is it called when the Constitutional First Amendment is abridged? What is it called when the Bills from the House of Representative are not allowed to be read, or discussed, or voted on by the obummer-reid Senate? Is it not tyranny when government leadership will not listen to the rights/views of the People? The Silent Majority i.e. those that work for a living or who have inherited wealth only have the House of Representative as a spokesperson for their views'. Since it must be by definition a conspiracy between reid and obummer, then should that be an impeachable felony?.....Were one to be working most of ones' Life and acquired things from honest money, then that person has all the right to say this is meme mine. I earned it. It belongs to me. It is mine. That is the attitude of all Honest Americans and it is rational egocentricity.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

Meme mine; a place that has so many meme's in it one is able to pull whatever meme they need from it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello......Are you talking about the welfare government? People not working yelling give me, give me, give me. mememememememememememememememememememe. Government has no business in philanthropy. The only way that evil politicians gain votes is to supply more goodies for the gimmees. It is true that when the public makes a contract with the government that the letter of the contract should and faithfully be carried out. Of the many contracts broken by government, three come to mind which shows the failure of caretaker government. Social Security, Medicare, gasoline tax. each is an agreement that government should and ought to save and protect the invested monies. Evil politicians/gangsters talked others to use the monies for other things, until they spent all that had been saved. When the due comes up, they scramble ways too get money for the goods. The answer is new taxes, licenses,tariffs, etc.etc.which actually means they get the money from the silent majority taking it on the chin, again.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....When I was in France I met a girl named Meme.

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

9. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....M.NMSquirrel I like memes'. Thank you for the site. Is it the blood of the society which keeps its' heartbeat? Or vitamins, as reinforcements? Is there a relationship with common sense, for equilibrium within individuals and society?

10. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

I know quite a few ppl who do not have a relationship with common sense..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. river

P
    Health for Humanities survival is absolute and always will be

12. river

Why should Humanity not deserve faster than speed of light tech . ?

Or understanding of this ?

13. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....A BPP(breakthrough propulsion physics program)NASA Research Announcement (1) Discover propulsion methods which eliminate or dramatically reduce the need for propellant; (2) Discover methods for achieving the shortest possible travel times(includes the study of methods to circumvent observed limits); (3) Discover new modes of on-board energy generation to power the propulsion devices.....Topics of interest include experiments and theories regarding: the coupling of the fundamental forces, force-producing effects, contents and properties of space, the motion of matter and energy through spacetime, interactions with spacetime, energy exchange mechanisms, energy sources, and observed anomalous effects..... NASA dropped the BPP program quite a few years ago. The contents' of the announcement are as valid today, as it was then. Maybe it may spur someone's' curiosity......As to your question, Some types of people should never go to space or have it at their disposal. 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the objects in space are devoid of any type of life. Life's' preciousness is not appreciated here on the Earth, except by some. Also it maybe true that one day maybe, another rational egocentric logical creature may be discovered. Just remember he is your neighbor next door, even though next door is many light years away......There may be many ways for ftl. It will not be denied. There isn't anything anyone can do about it. It will be so. Humanity will have ftl and the responsibilities that go with it.

14. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

LOL Humanity does not handle responsibilities well.

15. river

Why is this ?

16. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....The new format is different, where is the 'edit' for ones' writes? Everything has changed. Even the cesspool. I now have over 6500 views in the cesspool, only it would be very difficult for anyone to find the location, with the absence of information for location. I am located 3rd in, second from the last on the page. Will this format be permanent?

17. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

its gonna take them awhile to work out the bugs JJ, be patient.

18. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....M. River, " Health for the Humanities survival is absolute and always will be."..M. Stranger in a Strange Land, "LOL Humanity does not handle responsibilities well.".......Are there common denominators?.....There was this person a few years back that designed the first bit / bridle/reins/saddle/groomed hoofs/ horse shoes /which shortened distances and allowed for farming, commerce, and increases in Independence/Liberty i.e. a greater exchange between peoples' business. To the dismay it also brought some to look over the hill and see conquest of peoples and property..... So here is the responsibility and for the Health of individuals, which is the sum for/of/from society.....Such a series of rapid inventions on and for the horse gave people civilization. Greatness in the growth and storage of Nutrient, and counter that beauty with the horse hoofs of the Four Horsemen, as they trampled across the planet. The best and worst possible. Those that want only Life, Liberty, Freedom and Independence at peace with all dong what each wants. While others only criminalize their life to take that which is not theirs'. They relish and survive by/with enslavement........You know before the horse was in America the Indians were basically stone age. Have you ever wondered why there are not very many bones left from that eras' culture? Cannibalism/slavery. With the horse, scarce food was closer. 'Raids' against each other reduced, slowly, but still reduced. More Life was spared. With enough horses, over wintering became less burdensome.

19. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Periodicities. TPMV. Some novas'happen when an inner periodicity fades/diminishes, the others push in to fill the space as the deeper one pushes outward meeting the one going inward , backscatter and becomes a new field structure. Like an onion with its' layering, remove an inner layer and others will fill in to its' place. The one pushing outward expands its' circumference. The one pushing inward is larger than the missing layer and is greater in circumference than the one pushing outward, .....This is also what happens with some stars......Still life photo, a quiet pond of ripples, with a center splash. The center is the star, the ripples are a part of the stars' forming scaffold.(a style of dm, there are many 'styles'.) Not all layers have the same strength or structural geometry(its' relative to the angle that the star formed). So an inner field fails, the 'chemistry' in the field reacts to the loss of its' cosmological' support so it is carried away by the cosmological change. The ripples all move inward, meet the outgoing and a new 'field'/'fields' is/are formed and the backscatter ripples travel throughout the photo to the end of the ripples/and to the center of the ripples and the overall circumference of the ripples is less......Timing the periods of different intensities of frequency can give a measure to the timing(periodicities) of the dm compressing and uncompressing gases and 'material' in the galactic plane. Mass to volume and charge temperature variations will give an energy range.

20. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

nuetrinos?

21. JJM Registered Senior Member

By 'ripples' I mean concentric circles from the center to the furthest edge possible. These exist within our solar system. Though the circles are full of force, they act like a vacuum state........You can easily see where the force comes from and why they act like vacuum states, see compressed compression pressure density as gravity density in the cesspool page 3. Force from one side, collides with force from the opposite, 'cancelling' out each other yet held as a bond.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  22. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

pulsars,supernova, etc like the pebble in a pond.

23. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Since every action has an opposite and equal (totality of all the fractions) reaction(s), then is there any 'reaction' from a 'reverse' Big Bang?..... How can there be a 'reaction' since the 'particles' formed in one direction, outward?..... Maybe not particles, but momenta inward, creating opposite 'particles'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.