Thoughts of an Retarded Object

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by LogicTech, Dec 16, 2008.

?

Oh DeepThought, what to do with you?

1. BAN HIM!!!

50.0%
  2. Change his avatar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Edit his profile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Make him the official village idiot (e.g. put a notice everytime he posts, etc)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Edit his posts to reflect his inanity

50.0%
  6. Sentence him to the firing squad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. All of the Above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogicTech Registered Member

And here's RetardedThought contradicting mainstream science:

Alright, that's enough.

By looking at the quotes from just this thread alone, it is very clear that RetardedThought is nothing more than an insecure dumbass racist bigot. I'm not going to bother digging up other quotes from other threads because, well, there are way too many of them and it's not really worth the time.

For all that it's worth, I would actually like to thank RetardedThought. Sounds ironic I know, but just keep reading.

Thank you, RetardedThought, for giving us a classic example of classic bigotry. Thank you, for proving that you are one of the stupidest people in the universe. Ok, whether or not you truly rank among the biggest idiots to ever walk the Earth I cannot say, but you are certainly by far the stupidest person I've ever met on the Net.

And thank you, RetardedThought for making it painfully obvious that you have no brains, no penis, no education, no imagination, and no sense of reality.

I don't know why you won't just go back to the retarded side of the internet from hence you came, or why the mods won't guide you back there. But hey, if there is any good you've brought to this site, it's that at least you provided about 5.6 seconds of amusement, and that now you've validated Einstein's famous statement: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We know he's a racist, but he's been behaving himself because he knows the moderator's limits.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

[my emphysis]
    This is quite cruel!
    Even if it's somewhat true

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Firstly these sorts of thread aren't acceptable as a standard. if you have concerns about a poster please use the report button or inform a moderator.

As for DeepThought, I have just permabanned him. While he could occasionally generate some decent content his Racism is just too blatant to go unpunished. As a policy this forum should not tolerate racism, for a long while we had a rather liberal attitude to allow such bigots to prove their failings quite openly, but alas keeping them around "does not a Science forum make".

Some will try to argue this is a breach of their "Freedom of Speech" (Which it isn't, since the original and true definition has long since been lost by Criminal Lawyers flavouring it so as to aid their clients when being sentenced or sued.)

This thread is being locked now since it serves no purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.