Thread For Christians Only.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Angelic Being, Sep 10, 2005.

1. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

You are right, bad choice of words. Can't find anything else to argue about?

How about, "I love Jesus Christ." Do you feel better, or am I cheating on my wife?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. i know its a semantic issue. its just helpful when people are clear about the meaning of what they say. its nitpicking, but its a slow day. and yeah i like to argue. thats why i am here.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

Sorry, I wasn't talking to you, Angelic Being should understand what I mean with a few words like being a "slave of Christ."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

and you're supposed to be a.....?????

8. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

apologise for what?

i have - it is one of the most amazing adventure stories i have ever read - if any credit has to go to its author - it has to be the best fictional work ever by a human being.

BUT THERE IS SIMPLY NO SPRITUAL EVIDENCE OF CHRIST'S HAND.

for the last time, you can believe me or dont, the choice is yours - i dont really care.

besides i dont bear any ill will towards anyone who disagrees with me.

9. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

I DONT GET TIRED BECAUSE I AM SIMPLY NOT ACTING - IT IS THE WAY I AM NATURALLY AND SPIRITUALLY - I CANT HELP IT.

10. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

THATS WHERE YOU ARE DEAD WRONG - I HAVE FRIENDS WHO KEEP ON COMMITTING SINS - BUT HEY THATS THEIR BUSINESS!!

AND I DONT REALLY CARE MUCH FOR NEGATIVE OPINIONS - BECAUSE I AM A NICE GUY.

YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THAT - CANT YOU SEE??????

11. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

THEY "STARTED BECOMING IMPERFECT" BUT WERE "INSTANTANOEUSLY IMPERFECT SPIRITUALLY"

THE PROCESS OF IMPERFECTION IS STILL CONTINUING - YOU AND I, PHYSICALLY ARE IN THAT PROCESS.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT FOR ME - I AM STRIVING TO BECOME SPIRITUALLY PERFECT AND ALONG THE WAY , I START TO SEE THE TRUE TEACHINGS OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES - I SENSE FALSE DOCTRINES AND TEACHINGS - HOW? - THEY MAKE ME WANT TO LITERALLY VOMIT.- WHY? BECAUSE I RECOGNISE THE ORIGINS OF SUCH TEACHINGS AS BEING FROM THE devil.

12. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

here we go again........

13. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

comment on this later.

14. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

it is not one i would use on this forum, as atheists would never understand the meaning of its usage.

15. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

AB,

Your reply to –
    It seems you are happy being a self-righteous sanctimonius idiot – are you truly content with such an attitude? But why is that spiritual?

16. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Oh, so you were born retarded. I thought it was just from a systematic indocrination and dumbing-down by crafty preachers...but apparently, you were born ignorant.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2005
  17. Facial Valued Senior Member

AB has made me open my eyes.

I have seen the one and only Truth.

I finally realized how much I love you, Hapsburg (relatively speaking).

The :m:Creator:m: loves you, Angelic Being.

thanks

18. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

I'm dead wrong? If you are unwilling to listen to the Holy Spirit's workings through other people because it does not set well with what you believe, how are you different than the pharisees? How can you be sure if you are not the one blinded by your own pride, if you believe that only your perception of scriptures is the truth? Do you presume to know the will of the living God?

If you do, what does that make you, and how can God be bigger than you, if you know his will perfectly?

Who has ever (besides Christ) ever had perfect understanding of God's truth? To say this is right, or this is wrong and there is no room destroys an infinite God by placing a box around his wisdom. Legalism is also a viewpoint the the devil can exploit (because its roots is pride), and causes strife and division among the church. Let God be who he is, not who you think he is.

It talks of eating meat in Romans, but as you know that is just an example of how we need to let God be God.
    Jesus contradicted the orthodox teachings of the pharisees and let God's will be God's will. That is the point. Jesus is freedom from the law, but bound to the two commandments of love.

Free your mind and be awed by the power of God. Be like a child and believe that Jesus saves! Rejoice at the good news! Don't believe the Bible over God himself, because he IS alive and wants to share himself with you more than you realize. Believe in God, because he is what makes the Bible holy, not the other way around. He wants to take you beyond what you think he is into his awesomeness. Don't be trapped in the law, the law exists only for the lawless, as Paul points out. Love God with all of you, then love your neighbor as yourself.

19. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

i cant seem to understand why you think i dont believe in those things you mentioned.

are you intentionally doing this??? out of bitterness??

listen, i am a good person, more importantly a hardworking Christian - hardworking in the sense that i strive to live the laws of The Creator.

more and more people will become like me - this has been declared by Daniel that in the last days, the True Meaning of GODS WORD will be restored.

does this mean that this will be manifested only in Christians like me? certainly not ( for me to think so would be to judge). if you "believe" in The Christ, you will start to question your doctrines simply because - THEY DONT MAKE SENSE - this time no mumbo jumbo explanations given by most church leaders will be enough to make people like you accept these doctrines because - THEY DONT MAKE SENSE.

i am not preaching - i am stating the inevitable as has been Written.

yes, how will you know that this is The Truth? - believe me when the momentum speeds up - you will know.

prior to the Second Coming, The Christ will begin " separating the goats from the sheep". how will you know this???( this is already beginning)

all denominations will start to reject the false doctrines they follow and "actually start to unite into the way The Church is supposed to be" - this process will continue until after The Second Coming "

oh yes, we have done alot of evil things in the past ( these shall pay the price), and such ones will rise in The Church to stop the inevitable unification of all denominations, but whereas before good Christaians just stood by and watched, this time it will be different. any person(leader/leaders) who will try to use The Church to do evil will be disowned publicly and thrown out to the dogs and the swine yards where they belong.

everything happening around the world today is happening for a reason - to try and delay or stop the inevitable from happening - and the devil can try all his best but -

"if you "listen carefully", you will "feel" that something is happening something is going on - THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AT WORK - ALL CHRISTIANS ARE GATHERING - notice that before we used to argue violently about our doctrines - but look at what is happening - LOOK!!!

The Creator Loves You.

20. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

"because spiritual decides alot of what my physical will be"

am i arrogant? certainly not - perhaps you are
    am i vain? certainly not - perhaps you are
    am i ignorant? certainly absolutely not - perhaps you all are

a simple reply from me and yet you cannot even "see" what i mean.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The abandonment of science and reason that a certain brand of apocalyptic Christians represent will lead to the very catastrophe they are predicting.

22. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

You are right, I see the unvieling of the holy spirit as the sheep abandon unscriptural doctrine everyday. Look AB, I tried to talk with you in private about these things when you first responded to one of my posts to charles cure, but you obviously were more interested in discussing doctrinal differences publicly, but at this point, I don't even know if we have any.

23. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

Becareful AB, that you do not become puffed up. You are perceived by the words you say. You cannot say that you are what Daniel was speaking of, nor should it even matter who you are if you love Jesus. Do not claim anything (not even to be a Christian), no prophet ever took any credit or title of themselves because they recognized their worth and the miracle of salvation. Let your actions and words define you.