Thread For Christians Only.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Angelic Being, Sep 10, 2005.

1. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Tried, tested and failed.

As a result, your statement is wrong.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Actually some of them were actually joking, then they saw you, everything got serious and they felt like nutcases and they tried to tell you they were only joking. Even on this forum you didn't see that. No fear involved, you just didn't see.

Maybe it's because they explain it foolishly, but hey, it's easier to understand than to reactionary respond to each impulse...at least it's easier in the end.

There probably are those who are serious and then say they were joking too. But the reasoning they hade a few posts ago were not that serious as to my understanding, much more a "fun" excersise of thought, in which they through different views try to make valid a falsity. I just hope they remember that it was a falsity after they made it valid...through my experiances not all do.

Who is Hapsburg?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Oh, you forgot to wait.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

We are a hasty people. Too wrapped in our own worlds to wait for any help, when there are many immediate solutions to life's problems. In our pride, we think that an eternal creator should serve us in our timing. There are two things wrong with an attitude like that.

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

That'd be me, ya fuckin' n00b.

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

No I'm not. I'm just a murderous looney.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Oh, sorry, didn't read who said what did I?

But don't take it so hard, if you only wrote "That'd be me" then the sound of it would be much nicer.

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

If you don't know who I am, you haven't been here long enough, are therefore new, ergo a newb also spelled n00b.

Also, I'm just pissed because I had a fuckload of work to do in class today...I hate my geometry teacher so much.

12. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

It's a great problem that people expect God to behave in a way that makes Him lower than us, atheists see God as our creation, which is totally the opposite of what it should be, maybe some atheists can stretch their mind to the idea of a god being greater than us, but that idea usually don't last very long - or so it seems. At least they should believe that WE believe in a God greater than ourself. Maybe that's why they can't understand us, because they think we blindly believe in our own creation, and not the creator. Our belief is greater than that.

13. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

I understand, but I really have been here for a while, (wouldn't have got 767 posts otherwise would I?) but I had a period when I wasn't here at all so some of the names of people I didn't discuss things with just faded away. I do recognise your name from before now that I understand he meant someone posting here on sciforums.

So sorry, I just have these moments were my understanding of the conversation fails...

14. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Oh, so shockingly gullible. I suppose you need to go the rounds with Yorda a few times before you can read him like an open book.

Oh, I think you look at me in the wrong way. I think you consider me too serious, and on this forum I most certainly can be. I think that's because I do not come here to share jokes, but to debate certain issues that I like to debate. When I want to joke I go to a joke site/forum.

Says the sheep, being led to the slaughterhouse oblivious. Of course, you were right in saying there's no fear involved. Why you even made the sentence is a mystery.

If it is 'foolish', then one has the right to point that out.. no? I respond to whatever I feel like responding to - be they foolish posts or not. I think you need to understand that you do not feature anywhere in my chain of command. I responded to Yorda probably for the very same reason you've responded to me.

Certainly, and I felt like pointing it out.

If there's one thing you should know about schoolboys, (if you've ever been one), it's that they take 'women' and 'good looking' seriously. Well, straight boys do.

But anyway, none of this is really of any worth.. I much prefer your next response to me:

Might I ask how long that is? I'm just curious, and have a specific reason to be which I shall highlight for you now:

A while back I wrote a letter to a mutual enemy. He hates me, I hate him. We always have - as far back as I can remember knowing him, and although I have no idea why, it has been consistent for the past quarter of a century. So anyway, I sent this letter, and to my surprise I got a letter back from him.

So I got to thinking, given your statement.. If a human that absolutely detests me can respond within a week, why can't a being that supposedly loves me dearly respond within a 7 year period?

Ok, I do appreciate that my worldly enemy most likely doesn't have millennia of backlog to catch up with, but I also know he is not omnipotent - which should most certainly make clearing up several millennia of backlog rather easy.

While I forgive the stupidity of your statement, I can not forgive the manner in which it has seemingly been implied. Perhaps it's just me, but it comes across as if you're making out that I have done something wrong - that I have somehow not done what is needed to get to know this omnipotent, omnipresent being that loves his creation so much he got himself killed and is considered 'perfect'.

Given the statement by the last poster, this is clearly bollocks. "All you need to do is ask". That was the qualifying criteria. There was no mention of waiting for a decade anywhere in his statement. There was no mention of the all-loving god being slower to say 'hi' than the biggest enemy I have ever known.

I wonder, and I ask, would satan wait 7 years to respond to a call? When the biggest, most evil bastard in the history of the universe responds faster than the most loving being in the history of the universe, you know there's a serious problem.

So Cyperium, how long is the waiting list?

15. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

Good question.

So, how long does Satan wait to respond sometimes?

We are quite capable of taking care of things on our own to the best of our ability, are we not? When I do things God's way, it is so perfect that I can't help but laugh at my unbelief and be overjoyed at God's love.

The waiting list varies, but it is worth the wait....you know the saying.

The one thing that I know is that out of 29 years on this Earth, God has never let me down, even when I wanted nothing to do with him. And it takes hindsight to admit this.

16. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I know, too many people to fuckin' remember.

17. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

Hey guys!!!

Hope everyone is okay.

I am sitting by my window, it's cold and raining, and I am having a nice hot cup of coffee - thinking.

Be back in three hours time, meanwhile to all Christians-

Stay Beautiful!!

Thank You.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I'm all aquiver - let us know when you go to the bathroom.

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

In the words of Dennis Leary-
    "No cares, you little $%&*ing ^#%&hole!

20. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

I'm LDS not "mormon" so can i post now?

21. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

You can post anytime you want, in whatever thread you want. It's a public forum. Jadon can't stop you from posting.

22. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

who is jadon?

23. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Angelic Being.