Thread For Christians Only.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Angelic Being, Sep 10, 2005.

1. haha i think you mean ass kissing. and yeah how could i speak for anyone else other than myself. i dont kiss ass to the moderators, i just dont go out of my way to be flagrantly retarded all the time and ask them to throw people off the board because they disagree with me. how about you stop being such a baby.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

"older then everyone on this forum - physically i am still a youth but Spiritually i am way, way, older then everyone of you."

you do realise people, that you have let this delusional child dominate this forum with his thread based on lies and ignorance?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Huwy,

Nah - he offers some light relief and humor when compared to the more serious debates we have here. But he is very mild compared to many others in the past.

I hope most here are able to laugh at his antics, believers and non-believers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

I'm not sure if 'laugh' is the term I would use. I think he must be lonely. If he had an established group of friends, then they would quickly form an alliance to humble him, to bring him back in line and as friends they would undoubtedly succeed or they would find the friendship almost impossible to maintain. I pity lonely people. Not in a harsh condescending way but in a genuine way. Perhaps it is all testosterone and he will grow out of it as we all grow out of our adolescent quirky behaviour at some point and mellow and put things in perspective.

peace

c20

8. jayleew Who Cares Valued Senior Member

What apostle claimed to be anything? What did Jesus claim? Did Jesus ever say, "I am the Son of God." Friend, you are defined. You are on a dangerous path of pride. You put your savior on a cross, while you sit on a throne by the words, "I am spiritually more mature then all of you." Put yourself on the cross, and put your savior on the throne!

You speak pridefully of your own self worth, as though you are better than us. You are exposed by those words because you are unlike anyone character in the bible. All of the "good" men and women said, "Who Am I" Mary, Paul, Moses, Joseph, etc. Every single one of them humbled themselves and said who am I.

The least shall be first in the kingdom of heaven, don't you know that? You are acting like the "good" son in the parable of the prodigal son. Read the gospel and learn the danger of being the "good" son. You have much to learn, AB. Being "good" never bought anyone righteousness.

9. oh no way man. hes so easy to bait, and then he gets all worked up into a self-righteous frenzy that even he must be able to see is patently ridiculous. its like the message board version of "the wacky guy" on a sitcom. completely hilarious as far as im concerned. he probably loses sleep and shit at night over his posts and responses.

10. really, i want to see some of the threads that are worse. thats got to be kind of interesting.

11. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This made me laugh

What a welcoming Christian. It never amazes me how many walls people like the thread-starter puts around people. I mean, who in the hell is he or she going to convert? Everybody else is taken by a "bad" non-christian faith in their eyes..

12. Adstar Valued Senior Member

The squeaky wheel always gets the most oil.

People in here love angelic being. Because they love arguing and they love feeling superior to someone else. Angelic being is also the kind of religious person who conforms to their negative stereotypical view of what a religious person is.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

13. you do have a point there. angelic being is a big fat easy target. the christian people on here who dont lob huge softballs of idiocy at you every ten seconds are a lot more worthy as debate opponents, but i would say that while those people have my respect, angelic being does not even if i do think its funny that he gets so obviously worked up over almost anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2005
  14. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

I am a Christian.
    Why exclude mormons and not catholics? I think they both should be excluded.
    Do you think torturing and murdering in inquisitions or worshipping a piece of bread is Christian? Do you think telling lies or homo priests are Christian?

A little background history:
    History of the Catholic church from the 7th to the 15th centuries
    From THE HISTORY OF THE CHURCH by Cardinals Baronius and Fleury

This book contains the names of more than 50 popes who were atheists and infidels.
    Pope Borgia, Alexander VI, who publicly lived as a married man with his daughter and had a child by her. Rome was filled with murder, adultery, and crimes of every sort.
    Pope Stephen, after fighting with his enemy, pope Constantine II, put out his eyes and condemned him to die.
    Remember the pope who dug up the body of his predecessor and took it to court: When the dead pope was found guilty of committing horrible crimes, they cut off its head and dragged the body through the muddy streets of Rome and threw it into the Tiber river.
    12 popes were raised to the office of pope by the influence of the rich and influencial prostitutes of Rome.
    The young, illegitimate, pope John XI, the son of pope Sergius, who was made a pope when he was only 12 years old, by the influence of his prostitute mother, Marosia. He became so horribly depraved, sexually, that he was thrown off the papal throne by the people of Rome.

The information is taken from the book, FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF ROME, by former catholic priest Charles Chiniquy. You can read the book online at this website:
    http://www.biblebelievers.com/chiniquy/index.html

Pope Nicholas I (858-67) declared: "We [popes] alone have the
    power to bind and to loose, to absolve Nero and to condemn him;
    and Christians cannot, under penalty of excommunication, execute
    other judgment than ours, which alone is infallible." In commanding
    one king to destroy another, Nicholas wrote:
    We order you, in the name of religion, to invade his
    states, burn his cities, and massacre his people…

The Roman Catholic Church, however, has insisted upon celibacy
    even though many Popes, among them Sergius III (904-11), John X
    (914-28), John XII (955-63), Benedict V (964), Innocent VIII
    (1484-92), Urban VIII (1623-44), and Innocent X (1644-55), as
    well as millions of cardinals, bishops, archbishops, monks, and priests
    throughout history, have repeatedly violated such vows.

"Rome has more prostitutes than any other city because she has the
    most celibates" are examples. Pius II declared that Rome was "the
    only city run by bastards" [sons of popes and cardinals]. Catholic
    historian and former Jesuit Peter de Rosa writes:

"Popes had mistresses of fifteen years of age, were guilty
    of incest and sexual perversions of every sort, had
    innumerable children, were murdered in the very act of
    adultery [by jealous husbands who found them in bed
    with their wives].... In the old Catholic phrase, why be
    holier than the pope?"
    From a Woman Rides the Beast by Dave Hunt.
    © 1994 by Dave Hunt

Conclusion: THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS NOT A REAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH.

a book called Sex Lives of the Popes by Nigel Cawthorne.

The book, published in England in 1996 and not readily available in
    North America, documents the conduct of popes throughout the Middle Ages
    who were murderers, had mistresses, ran whorehouses and generally got up
    to no good.

One of the most notorious popes from the Middle Ages was Pope Alexander
    VI, who was head of the Church during the late 1500s. Born Roderigo
    Borgia (of the wealthy Italian Renaissance Borgia family), Pope
    Alexander VI was known for his whoring, his many illegitimate kids, his
    orgies in the Vatican and his habit of deflowering virgin brides
    immediately after overseeing their marriages. He even had an ongoing
    sexual relationship with his daughter Lucrezia.

But Alexander wasn't the only naughty pope.

Pope John XII, who ran the show back in AD 955, is described by the
    Catholic Encyclopedia as "a coarse, immoral man, whose life was such
    that the Lateran was spoken of as a brothel."

Brothels were big among the popes, it seems. According to Poe, when the
    papacy was housed in Avignon, France, for a stint through the 14th
    century, Pope Clement VI decided to bring in some extra coin by opening
    one. Ever the loyal church servant, he apparently signed the deed naming
    Lord Jesus Christ as the owner. I suppose the Big Guy's good for credit.

Other notorious popes included Pope Sergius III (904-911) who obtained
    the papal office by murder and fathered several illegitimate children.

Pope Benedict VIII (1012-1024) bribed his way into the papal office, and
    Pope Benedict IX (1033-1045) - who was the youngest church leader in
    history, becoming pope at age 12 - committed adultery and murder
    flagrantly.

Pope Paul II (1464-1471) was apparently a flaming fag who spent vast
    sums of church money on Mardi Gras-like parades, spectaculars and
    banquets. He slept during the day and spent nights adorning himself with
    priceless jewellery and frolicking with his numerous boyfriends in the
    sumptuous rooms of the Vatican. Paul also was into voyeurism and
    bondage, it seems, and liked nothing more than to watch naked men being
    racked and tortured in the papal dungeons. It was said that during a
    particularly vigorous session on July 26, 1471, Paul died of a heart
    attack while being sodomized by one of his favourite boys.

Another immoral pope, Leo X (1513-1521) was said to have invited guests to
    lavish banquets with up to 65 courses - banquets, by the way, at which
    little boys jumped naked out of puddings.

The reformation of the 16th century caused protestants to leave the catholic church because of its immorality, and to try to return to the real teachings of Christianity in the New Testament. To insure control over the catholic people, in 1870 the Pope issued a proclamation of
    "Papal Infallibility," which basically means that no matter what goes on
    behind closed doors, Catholics still have to listen to what he says. This is contrary to the teachings of the bible which show that a Christian leader is only to be followed if he himself is really following the teachings of Christ. If that leader turns away from the teachings of the New Testament, then he is not supposed to be followed anymore. The Bible is supposed to be the final authority in real Christianity.

I wouldn't really want to claim an apostolic line through some of these people: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08426b.htm
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02429a.htm
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01289a.htm

Indeed, let us take a little History lesson of the murderous exploits of infamous "spiritual" leaders of the RCC. In the end of the 10 century, Benedict VI. was murdered by the son of a previous popes concubine (Theodora). This son's party elected a successor (Boniface VII ) another faction elected Benedict VII ) and a third elected John XIV. There where thus THREE popes at the same time, Boniface VII. murdered John XIV, and the three popes where reduced to two. Boniface VII. then fled to Constantinople, which left Benedict VII. master of the situation. But he died and John XV. was elected in his place. He also soon died, and Gregory V. was appointed, but he was no sooner elected, then he was driven from Rome by a faction which appointed a pope of their own--John XVI. John XV. fled for protection to the German Emperor, Otho III. who returned with an army, and, arresting John XVI.ordered his eyes to be put out, his nose cut off, and then to be thrown alive from the top of Castle of St. Angelo. The inquisition shows the heart and mind of the RCC, the horrendous torture and murder of millions of people, which deny Jesus very words. "Love your enemies" "Do not kill" "Do not commit murder" How dare they even call themselves Christian, they do not know the meaning of the word.

There is no mention in the NT that Mary Magdalene was a
    > prostitute or a sinner. At some point Mary Magdalene became confused
    > with two other women in the Bible: Mary, the sister of Martha and
    > the unnamed sinner from Luke's gospel (7:36-50), both of whom wash
    > Jesus' feet with their hair. In the VI Century, Pope Gregory the
    > Great made this assumption official by declaring that these three
    > characters were actually the same person: Mary Magdalene, the
    > Repentant Saint. The Catholic Church declared that Mary Magdalene
    > was not the penitent sinner, in 1969. The misconception, though,
    > still lingers.

Before 1969 Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, but after 1969 she was
    not
    Question: How could infallible popes contradict each other?
    Answer: Popes are not infallible.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
    Blaise Pascal

In his book FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF ROME, former catholic priest Charles Chiniquy had this to say about the Jesuits: "The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is the general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power. Power in the most despotic excercise. Absolute power, universal power, power to control the World by the volition (will) of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms (dictatorship); and at the same time, the greatest and the most enormous of abuses." (The most monstrous hurt, injury and damage) "The general of the jesuits insists on being master, sovereign over the sovereign. Wherever the jesuits are admitted they will be masters, cost what it may. Their society is by nature dictatorial, and therefore it is the irreconcilable enemy of all constituted authority. Every act, every crime, however attrocious, is a meritorious work, if committed for the interest of the society of the jesuits, or by the order of its general. page 174, in the book, FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF ROME, by Charles Chiniquy. You can read this book online at this website: http://www.biblebelievers.com/chiniquy/index.html

Do you think lying is Christian?
    Mental reservation is the act,
    condoned by the Roman Catholic Church, of lying to keep from revealing
    your ties to Rome.
    http://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/Rome_The_Enemy_of_Bible.htm

(Ecclesiastical History, Vol. 8, chapter 2). His friend Jerome (St Jerome) had this to say about lying for god -"How it may be Lawful and Fitting to use Falsehood as a Medicine, and for the Benefit of those who Want to be Deceived." Chap 32, of his 12th book of Ecclesiastic

a.Her teaching that "the end justifies the means" allows her the freedom to
    lie, just as long as it propagates her cause. by H.G. Wells, noted
    historian, in his book, "Crux Ansata," states:

Hitler, was catholic; you think he was a Christian?

Or do you think that worshipping the Devil is Christian? It is not.

Although it passed completely without notice in the U.S. press, a bombshell that was dropped in Rome in November of 1996 continues to send shockwaves that are being felt in political and religious circles worldwide. The explosive charge was released by Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo in an address to the Fatima 2000 International Congress on World Peace held in Rome 11/18/96-11/23/96. Addressing an international audience of bishops, priests, nuns, and laity, the archbishop charged that there are members of the Catholic Church hierarchy in Rome who are secretly involved in formal satanic worship. He accused fellow Roman Catholic clergymen of protecting Satan and his minions: "The devil in the Catholic Church is so protected now that he is like an animal protected by the government; put on a game preserve that outlaws anyone, especially hunters, from trying to capture or kill it. The devil within the Church today is actually protected by certain Church authorities from the official devil-hunter in the Church -- the exorcist. ... To the question, 'Are there men of the curia who are followers of Satan?' Milingo responded, 'Certainly there are priests and bishops. I stop at this level of ecclesiastical hierarchy because I am an archbishop, higher than this I cannot go.' Milingo cited papal statements to back up his charges. 'Paul VI said that the smoke of Satan had entered into the Vatican.'" (Reported in the 3/3/97, The New American.) [Archbishop Milingo, an exorcist, is the author of the book, Face to Face With the Devil.] The man at this website also says that there are members of the Jesuits that worship lucifer: http://www.fourwinds10.com/corner/black-pope.htm

15. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

Hey Everyone!!!!!!

Been Busy With Exams,

But I Will Be Back In A Weeks Time.

Thanks For Using This Thread To Air Your Views.

The Creator Loves You.

16. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Oh bull. Even if your god exists, humans would be such a small speck on the greater cosmos, we wouldn't even worth its time to observe, let alone love or hate or give a damn about.

17. its apparent to me that this is pretty much just an attempt to start a flame war, or something

i dont know of any christians that would insult people, then say "the creator loves you"... the cheesy addition of capitals letters at the beginning of every word kinda seals the deal

18. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Exams? I've got exams soon,

What exams do you have angelic being? Exams on Jesus and the earth being flat?

19. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

stop being childish!!!

and stupid.

see ya guys tommorrow.

20. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Its just I was wondering what exams you had, especially considering that so many subjects these days conflict with what is said in the bible.

I mean, you are using the internet remember? Its electronics and microprocessors.
    Can you remember which christian group says "the microprocessor is the mark of the devil, it will be placed in the head or the hand"???

Terry Cook, The Mark of the New World:
    "It is my well-researched opinion that the Mark of the Beast, as related in scripture, is absolutely literal. Soon, all people on earth will be coerced into accepting a Mark in their right hand or forehead. I am convinced that it will be an injectable passive RFID transponder with a computer chip — a literal injection with a literal electronic biochip "mark". . . I believe that such an implanted identification mark literally will become Satan's Mark of the Beast, as we will discuss further in this chapter." (Terry Cook, The Mark of the New World Order p. 587)

What i find really rich is these muslim extremists that claim to reject Western values and lifestyle, but spend a lot of time on the internet and using computers.

21. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Hah ahah!
    I just went back and read this thread again...just for laughs...
    To summarize this thread:

22. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

Whatever!!!!!!

23. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

After such a lengthy statement - most of it is possibly true - let me say that these are acts of the past, perpetrated by evil or misguided people - apologies have been made and more apologies are still to be made - but we have to look to the future now.

Since you seem to be so concerned about the past - then make sure that the past is not repeated again - never again.

Plus you could read some of my previous posts - you might find that i have referred to such acts of the past.

thank you.