Tiassa at Sciforums in Three Acts and an Epilogue (for the Haters)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

This message is intended for a limited number of people. The rest of you can choose to either be amused, disgusted, or ignore it altogether. As to its targets ... they generally know who they are. I'll keep it short, so as not to confuse them.

"Tiassa at Sciforums" - Three acts and an epilogue for the Haters

Act I - Tiassa receives criticism from Christians for not being Christian
    Act II - Atheists criticize Tiassa for not being Atheistic enough; ironically, several people accuse Tiassa of Christianity.
    Act III - Amid a predictable chatter of divisive blather, Tiassa is criticized by Westerners for his failure to hate Muslims for no good reason.
    Epilogue - Haven't you people learned? I'm not your Faustus. I won't sign on. I don't believe in your hatred. So long as you choose the more limited path, you will run out of options in advocacy of your beliefs long before I will. In the name of mercy, I ask you to think twice before asking me to hate another for no good reason: After a while, it is just flat out disturbing to have to knock you around like that. I feel like I'm beating cripples, or perhaps children with severe learning disorders.

Strap some more cheap rhetoric to your chest and bring your fanaticism if you wish. But pause before you do to think about what's really important to you, and whether or not you're working against it.

:m:,
    Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Haven't been here long, but you seem like my kinda guy/gal (?).

Ease back, chill, bring out the Rizzla and some mighty fine Green, (or Morocan Black...if that's your tipple)...and just say:

"Fuck 'Em. Fuck 'Em all."

Works for me.:m: :m:

PS: Just clicked your profile, you're a guy.
    My apologies.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

This whole time I thought you were some intelectual female pothead.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

He is probably a druggie.

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

...Druggie with a "God complex", apparently...

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Geesh Tiassa, get a life.

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Why, Xev? Jerrek, shall I take that as a no?

Xev

I mean, at least I haven't gone so far as to ask to be a moderator in order to protect my right to be unopposed in my vitriol.

What's your excuse?

Jerrek

Shall I take that to mean no, you don't ever learn?

Duly noted.

Tiassa

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Tiassa:
    I didn't request my rather insignificant position, if memory serves, I volunteered when the question was asked.
    Of course, I don't remember this well because it was some months ago and I've devoted that space in my brain to things more important than my message board feuds.

I'll reiterate - get a life!

12. spookz Banned Banned

act iv, frequently mistaken for a female

so i google.. find tiassa in muds, norse type stuff, novels by brust.
    all of them impute a masculine quality. so did i when i first got here. so who are these members that see a female? can they explain themselves? is tiassa as a name sexless?

tiassa
    what do you mean unopposed? you think the bitch (xev) is deleting/editing/closing opposing points of view?

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

spookz:
    Yup. Power trip. In fact, I generally use the handle of my riding crop to hit "enter" when I delete posts.

Jesus bloody fucking christ on a crucifix made out of used tampons, get a life!

14. spookz Banned Banned

now now darling, i dont really think you do any of that stuff.

"get a life"? why dont you start getting one and let me know how it is done? do you think just cos one has a job/family/hobby, that constitutes a life?.

In fact, I generally use the handle of my riding crop to hit "enter" when I delete posts.

mmm, i like that, quite the good shot ehh?

Jesus bloody fucking christ on a crucifix made out of used tampons,

shit, niggah, thats pathetic! for that bend over and lemme defile you

15. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Hmm..

I hope you're not referring to me with 'act III,' since even I have been accused of being unpatriotic..

Then again, it doesn't matter. You have a point with most people here (being too extreme on either side.)

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Various

Spookz

Such an example our Xev sets.

Elbaz

Actually I have an appreciation for our discussions. You might have noticed a couple of oddball discussions I've managed to get myself into lately where, despite my explanation that my criticisms of Islam transcend the level of discussion going around the fora in general ... actually, it seems a little like a direct response. You spend more time asking me to favor one side of a dispute than you do actually hating people. And, well ... if you didn't do that, our discussions wouldn't be debates at all in any political sense. It's like the Chosen People; I came across a brief passage that puts the point of Jewish supremacy firmly in a pseudo-rational movement somewhere around the 11th century, but frankly, going to that degree to prove that Israeli Jews love their country just as other people love their own ...? I mean, I can even spiral from there into mention that the commonality of nationalism does not make it rational. The commonality of ideological supremacy does not make it rational. You might miss the target, but you're usually very close. The people I'm hoping to address tend to scatter panic fire in every direction, regardless of what's actually in the way.

Xev

While I enjoy a certain amount of liberty, and it has been suggested to me that this is in part because of the number of words I use when I'm about my rhetorical firefights, it cannot be denied that people have been moderated for far lesser offenses than you and I are capable of getting away with.

I have no moderating authority; this does not excuse my conduct.

You do have moderating authority; you have even less excuse.

You know, one of the reasons I've said so little about the row you had with Adam is that you didn't leave enough of that dispute intact to verify your position. And while I found Adam difficult enough in my own time, I can't say that the appearance of possible impropriety on your part surprised me none. And that issue is history. What concerns me now is whether or not it is some sort of learning disability which causes the strange behavior of some of my most vocal and pointless critics.

I'm actually surprised you chose to include yourself, Xev. I can't recall you actually asking me to go out of my way and feel unnecessary bad will toward other people. You've told me to never disrespect you by showing you mercy or human respect, but you haven't asked me to hate any ethnic or ideological groups lately, have you?

Tiassa

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Tiassa, what in the name of the pure blue sky are you on about?

Now why would I ask someone as bitter, vindictive and petty as yourself to show me respect? That'd like asking G.W Bush to verify the Goldbach conjecture.

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Says Xevvie:
    ha!

Its true Tiassa, you and Redoubtable suffer greatly from logorrhea. The Fraggle Rocker is a cool runner up in this too.

You folks need to jinx the petty verbosity, all the blasting with trivia , all the data non sequitors and please , Tiassa, will you oh will you pretty please snuff the fucking vendettas?

Knowlege is for any old body, but wisdom, dear sir, lingers......

19. whoa!! tiassa xev, get off your period you don't even know each other...ahh screw it i wanna see a cyber fight.(judge mills lane) "let's get it on!"

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Xev, Gendanken

Xev

I can't imagine why you would want respect. But you calling anyone petty, vindictive, or bitter is a little like Hitler calling a Jew evil.

Gendanken
    No. Absolutely fucking not. Not until two-bit petty haters cease their relentless call to hatred. I will continue to ridicule them as pathetic so long as the standard of discussion the posters demand is so absolutely shite low.

Would you prefer that I use electricians' or duct tape over my mouth, Gendanken? Maybe staples?

What I can't understand, Gendanken, is why you advocate the haters who fill these fora with various limited, bigoted criticisms of people they refuse to understand and hold no obligation to learn about.

Don't lend your voice to that bandwagon, Gendanken.

Will you please, please, pretty please snuff the fucking self-righteousness and not advocate supremacism and hatred at Sciforums?
    Obviously, you could stand to dwell on that yourself for a few, Gendanken.

Another piece of wisdom comes to mind. Perhaps you shouldn't have opened your mouth and proved it.

Tiassa

21. all i can say on Xev's behalf is "Sieg Heil!"

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Says Tessie:
    How's about putting that keyboard of yours to the blowtorch?

Advocate? Oh? Advocate shmadocate. I'm a porcelein egoed creature fueled by the 'self' in self interest. What others do and how they do so is their business.

I don't rally to causes, I don't take to isms nor do I take to advocating the shrieking of pseduos our little friend Tiassa here would swear gather round him like factional zealots.
    I'm only tallying a fool according to folly. You're a logorrhic sham, Tiassa.

In closing, I'm thinking just now of Roark's beautiful reply when he was asked what he thought about Toohey.
    "I don't think about Toohey", said he. Simple.

I don't think about Tiassa. I don't know him. I know of him in accords with the gabby bilge of non-combustible data that is his postings. Its as if there's a load of sophism crying to be dumped and he does so in, of all places, Sciforums.

Says Tessie:
    Proof's for posers, buddy body. Never had to prove anything.
    E-v-e-r.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2003
  23. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You don't think about Tiassa? Yet you can analyze Tiassa?

That's what troubles me about people like you. The only way you can feel secure and respected is if everyone else is forced to shut up.
    Just because you don't intend a result of your actions does not change the fact that the result occurs.
    And you're an illiterate punk. I just don't see what such opinions of each other have to do with anything.
    Do not hold me accountable for the insufficiencies of your education or character, Gendanken. As you point out, we don't know each other, so your inability to understand the simplest of my points is your own damn problem.

"Reality" shouldn't be a religion, Gendanken. It's a little more important than that. It's quite obvious that you do not understand the content or associations of my posts, and while you may have the right to whine about exclusion on the grounds that I don't reduce it to utter bigoted pabulum, you are quite obviously supremely unqualified to do anything other than editorialize.

Oh, well. I should have known a few people would be dumb enough to crawl out from under their rocks and give me a reason to have a problem with them.

In the meantime, the irrational reaction I've encountered vis a vis my antiwar perspective and also my refusal to condemn Islam for difficulties suffered by all human associations are indicative of the condition described in the topic post.

And when you oppose my opposition to this irrationality, one of the effects is, whether you like it or not, your assistance of the irrational cause.

It's more a question, then, of why you bothered opening your mouth in the first place. If such reactions are indicative of sublimated conscience in any way, even them I'm still puzzled as to why you would include yourself

I mean, let's take a look at it, Gendanken:
    For instance, perhaps you might be so good as to explain what the hell your fucking problem is. Your post is so bitter and from so far out in left field that I would really like to know what your damn malfunction is.

Feel like taking a swing at it, Gendanken? Go on ... don't be afraid. This is a free-thought topic, and people are free to be disgusted and, as it turns out, disgusting. So go ahead, express away. I really would like to know what irked your anus so badly.

Edit for Edit:
    Keep it up ... that's absolutely great.

You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

Tiassa