Tiassa at Sciforums in Three Acts and an Epilogue (for the Haters)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Good advice, Lucysnow

Excellent advice, Lucysnow. Especially that second part, which certainly seems a condition to strive for.

So, uh ... what the hell's your excuse?

:m:,
    Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. slim Texican Registered Senior Member

Man, I THOUGHT I would read all of this thread.. but alas, it is too time consuming for one nite. So I cheated and skipped about 8 pages.

Ahh Sweet Lucy! Hows the Termite Babe? I've been away for a while. Did you forget ole Mack Daddy King Termite?

Lemme whisper sweet nothings into your quivering antenna...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

what the blood clot Tissia, I am not sure whether to admire or laugh at your prolongation of the inanity. Nevertheless, propagate what must be in the name of ganja, irreverence and contempt.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

I take my non existant hat off to all the members who've participated and contributed to this inane discussion. You guys seriously have resolve. This thread really has been quite entertaining

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Hey Slim-Daddy! Where you been? I have been missing you. Pm me sometime and let me know how life is in Texas

9. Judas Guest

I fail to see who has bullied you for not sharing their beliefs.
    Perhaps all the weed has made you paranoid. I have
    debated with you more than once, and never wanted to make
    you hate anything or anyone. But i have disagreed with plenty
    of the things you have said. So instead of agreeing that
    we disagree, you claim im some sort of argumental
    fundamentalist?

whats that all about?

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Various, and also a reply for Judas

Notes Around:

Proteus42 - Welcome to the show. Something else goes here, I'm sure, but for the meantime, thank ye.

thefountainhed - And your contribution has been noted. Hell, this is how long it takes just to find out whether or not Gendanken has a point. Check in with the gendy egomaniac regarding the perpetuation of this topic. I'm perfectly happy to let this topic die until the day hell freezes or one of the targeted haters makes the mistake of wandering in here. In the meantime, I admit I'm stunned by Gendanken's loving dedication to hatred, and I see no reason to give in to either Gendanken's call to hate or your own two-bit complaint. Look, I'm sorry I didn't jump through your hoops like a proper poodle in your award-ceremony topic, but dude, that was an insanely stupid topic; I worked with it as best I could. So you're pissed off now because of it. Whoops. As if I care about that. Maybe next time I should just buy you a hooker? Take a bow, thefountainhed, take a bow. To what petty end did you decide to waste the twenty minutes necessary for you to write that post?

Now then .... (a few seconds of quiet ...) And:

Judas
    I wouldn't actually expect you to know because of your registration date. One of the striking coincidences going on right now is a decline in the very topics I chose to address. While strangely the defense of the haters has been made up of people who have chosen to apply the banner to themselves, I'd say you should ask Gendanken what the deal was.

But, basically, ever since 9/11, there has been a growing irrational anti-Islamic strain infecting Sciforums. The thing is that it's not like Muslims aren't human; of course there's problems in the paradigm. I was, at the time of this topic's inception, stunned at the paucity of people's complaints about Islam.

You do have an interesting interpretation of the topic. It's not about the idea of bullying per se. That's only a minor facet of it. In fact, even though I don't fully trust my browser's text search function, I don't see the words bully or bullied until you invoke them.

Rather, this is about the amount of time wasted by a certain number of topics which have been discussed indirectly at various points in the topic. While none of these posters have chosen to put in an appearance ... well, there's one but he's more of a classic idiot than a classic hater ... but while none of the central core of anti-Islamic haters, whose rhetoric is intended to divide and establish ideological supremacy, have put in an appearance to defend their practices (and why should they? I'm giving them a perfect opportunity to lay low and pretend not to exist, which proves in and of itself proves some rather abstract point about the character of their arguments) there has been, as mentioned, a coincidental abatement of certain topics.
    I'd have to look back through to actually be positive of that, but I do believe you're correct. Which brings us to an interesting point of yours:
    Only if you put up a classic fundamentalist argument.

See, that's why the topic post was "intended for a limited number of people," and also why, "The rest of you can choose to either be amused, disgusted, or ignore it altogether." Perhaps the most amusing part of that offer is that I noted of the targets of this topic: "they generally know who they are." And, as I explained to Mephura (before you registered, Judas, so I understand if you missed it):

- Were you ever (un)fortunate enough to catch Chevy Chase in Fletch Lives? There's a scene where he's playing a televangelist, and he's trying to fake it, so he says the Lord has moved him to heal "Jim-Bob" or some such, and about two-hundred people all leap up to confess their sins.

And we even took a couple more posts to clarify that point exactly. My browser has it at Page 4 of this topic, on July 28. And as I explained to Mephura at the time:

- To be honest, the only aspect of it that really surprises me is who raised their hands.

It also reminds me of the time that the FBI comes looking for Homer Simpson and Grandpa yells, "I confess! I'm the Lindbergh baby! Wah! Wah!" (3F06)

11. Judas Guest

Aight, phuck it.

12. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Tissia,
    LMAO. Seems the exalted one misunderstood the point of my post, oh well shit happens.

LMAO. Now where the fuck did that come from? I did not expect you to jump through any holes; those I expected that from naturally did. "Insanely stupid"? I am hurt. LMAO. It served two purposes; one is explained, the other was simply to rightly acknowledge.

The propagation of the inanity, since you missed it. And to tell you to quit whilst ahead; the WE&P subforum misses your exorbitance. And this is not meant as an insult, oh exalted one, lest I get offered a transexual hooker this time around. Sick bastard.

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Slather and baptize

Well, whatever your problem with me, it seems to stem from that topic.
    Then why were you so pissed? And what's that chip on your shoulder?
    Yes.
    Yes, and that made it a good idea.
    I actually think you're barking up the wrong tree in taking it up with me. Like I said, I'm trying to find out whether Gendanken actually has a point this time out or if it really is just a propagation of the inanity. In other words, talk to the hand, bitch.
    Well, thank you. But every once in a while, especially after a period like that I've just come off--what with a pirate war in Iraq and then a number of human atrocities around Africa that the human-dignity war dogs don't give a rat's ass about, I like to wander around and looking for something to spark my interest. I've also had obligations to schooling a Christian in faith, a proposition that is absurd to undertake as it must sound to most.
    Actually I didn't figure you for the transsexual hooker. Judging by your mentality, I ought to try to hook you up for the tolo at the local junior high school. Then you can show her your fountain head.

Heh. Heh-heh. Heh-heh-heh. Whatever.

Tiassa

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

chip on me shoulder? Be I blind? Nae. You are seeing things Tissia. I swear you are seeing things.

Lord have mercy. The Tiss has gone insane.

Here: I am neither pissed nor have I taken anything seriosuly at this forum ever since my first week!! If I am not posting to test the reactions of people, I am indulging in the inane as I pass time at the lab in between program compilation or data mining; or I am at work and likewise passing time and wishing to get the fuck away.

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Yes, Thefountainhed revealed

You're right. In the future I will leave your illiterate two sentences here and there in the gutter where they belong.
    You aren't the first disrespectful half-wit to make that accusation. Ah, if only one of you could demonstrate it ... then we could all have a vacation.
    Yes, we know your fellow posters are merely toys for your amusement.
    In other words, we ought to respect your right to run around like a half-pint prig?

And another point you have: there is no reason to take a bitch like you seriously. Duh. Now that you've explained yourself more clearly, I'll be sure to not waste human decency and respect on you in the future.

It must be easy to talk or write pointlessly when pointless is the sum of your being.

I can only treat you as you wish to be treated.

Tiassa

16. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

LMAO.
    Yet another pawn. You really must be insane and paranoid. You are still a good poster. LMAO.

I wasn't going to reply directly to your post and then I saw this word: "disrespectful", then I started laughing continuously for a minute. You take yourself way too fucking seriously. As if besides some posts in the real science forums and a few in Philosophy and Eastern Philosophy, much of import exists in these forums. If any respect existed for you from me, trust me it is gone. Disrespectful. LMAO. You really are fucking insane.

Too late. And as usual, you miss it.

17. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

This from a humorless brick like yourself?

Really? This coming from you?

I remind you of something I've already told you: . . . I still chuckle at those who think I don't have a sense of humor. (There are many.)

Tiassa

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fucking christ

Goal: 20 pages
    So far: 15

Tell you what Tessie, I'll tell you where your boo boo lies
    Right.......

......there.

But I'll let it go for tonight. My weltzmertz is feeling mighty lovely for some reason or other.
    And i've seen the montrosoties you've plagued on my parodies thread. Why? Misread maybe?

This:

"I be the cruelest she alive quite possible
    but with a jewel five-words-long that on a stretched finger of all Time sparkle forever as wrote Tennyson once, my bosom love be yours forever."

....was an invite to step from the podium and lick my pretty toes with some poetry. I did not ask that you go and soil the place up with logorrhea. We could've been making love by now, Tessie.

Jewels, not duels.

But of course I can still keep to backing you up into a corner crying for your nana. Cake.

19. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Once agian, I make a suggestion.

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Guess what? Chicken butt.

I await. This ought to be entertaining.
    Sorry, I don't do children.

Don't do schmaltz either.

Tiassa

21. slim Texican Registered Senior Member

Sticky.. uh why? theres no open flame..yet, LOTS of Smoke, but no flame.. the kitchen stinks of smoke, the whole house stinks of smoke, there are fire trucks coming down the road, but I don't see a fire...:bugeye: is the Bacon done you think? lol..

22. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

*Edited*

Last edited: Aug 19, 2003
  23. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: What the Fuck?:bugeye:

*Gives Slim a backhand*

Tiassa....gonna need some help with this one.....